W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Made in the USA.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Check out the empties in the Pancho Villa stock bandolier. Must have fired a 5 round barrage at his sheep. Hint…

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MallardAddict
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Thanks for the info. What country are Leupold scopes made in?

That’s a good question but they sure as hell aren’t made in the USA as Burns claims.

This is pretty funny. No idea where they are made, but know that it's not the USA.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WAM
Made in the USA.

Check out the empties in the Pancho Villa stock bandolier. Must have fired a 5 round barrage at his sheep. Hint…

It's a Leupold. He needed 4 rounds to re-zero prior to the hunt.

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by Bugger
Originally Posted by Raferman
Pretty sure buggers dumb azz said modern soldiers should switch back to the Springfield 03.

go to hell a$shole. You are one stupid [bleep]. I'd knock your lights out if I would be so lucky as to see you. You low life [bleep].

I'd gladly hold him for ya. Fuggin POS. The South is full of inbred scumbillies.
There’s a reason Yankees are generally not well thought of down South.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by WAM
Pretty sure buggers dumb azz said modern soldiers should switch back to the Springfield 03.

go to hell a$shole. You are one stupid [bleep]. I'd knock your lights out if I would be so lucky as to see you. You low life [bleep].

I'd gladly hold him for ya. Fuggin POS. The South is full of inbred scumbillies.

You think it’s funny that a bunch of Marines were killed and you think it’s appropriate to make jokes about.

You evidently think all southerners are that way.

79 of the guys in my platoon were from Oklahoma. I’d bet the family of those guys- all southerners - would think you are an as&hole too. You don’t represent the south you represent as$holes that think dead Marines is funny.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
IC B2

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
You need to find your meds quickly! A Marine rifle platoon consists of 40-48 men. Doubtful that 79 Marines would fit very well.

What would you know about folks in the South being you are in SD?

Dead Marines or soldiers is never a funny matter. Unlike you and your ignorance, I was born and bred in the Heart of Dixie and live there now. So you can kiss my rebel ass. WAM, out

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by WAM

That goes both ways. Lazy, slow and stupid being your reputation round here.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This is pretty funny. No idea where they are made, but know that it's not the USA.

As I have said in more than one reply Leupold will tell you that they can’t use the “Made in the USA” for the exact reasons I stated. I have no issue with them saying it’s assembled here which is what they do, but the term “made in the USA” denotes something else.

Their binoculars are well known to be made entirely in either Japan or China depending on price level and they are clearly marked as such. Their scopes aren’t marked at all for country of manufacture, why is that?

Burns simply made yet another false statement and declared it a fact and was called on it, nothing more and nothing less.

But again all of this is free information readily available with a call to Leupold.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WAM
You need to find your meds quickly! A Marine rifle platoon consists of 40-48 men. Doubtful that 79 Marines would fit very well.

Dead Marines or soldiers is never a funny matter. Unlike you and your ignorance, I was born and bred in the Heart of Dixie and live there now. So you can kiss my rebel ass. WAM, out

79 of them were Okies. That means there were likely more than 79 total.

Bugger, serious question: you hate the Chicoms I am guessing due to the Korean War, or their relatively small influence in the Vietnam War? Either way, that is fine but a LOT has changed since then. While China is in no way our friend these days, being the time that has passed since they were killing Americans in a conventional way in the context of you bring up, I don't think it is a stretch to also hate Japanese and Germans for the same reasons, as well as anything they make. Why just Chicom stuff?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
None of my Burris scopes are made in China, including a nice one I’m selling in the classifieds right now hint hint…

It is nice to have options, and I hope Burris doesn’t end their Philippines production entirely.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Originally Posted by WAM

Bugger, serious question: you hate the Chicoms I am guessing due to the Korean War, or their relatively small influence in the Vietnam War? Either way, that is fine but a LOT has changed since then. While China is in no way our friend these days, being the time that has passed since they were killing Americans in a conventional way in the context of you bring up, I don't think it is a stretch to also hate Japanese and Germans for the same reasons, as well as anything they make. Why just Chicom stuff?

For me the ChiComs are actively killing Americans with Fentanyl/Precoursors and the COVID mess they started.

ChiComs use the term Unrestricted Warfare and fight against the USA on many other varied fronts including IP theft.

The good news is China has a demograhic bomb happening and has no way out.

Zeihan has a proven track record on macro issues so here is a quick video covering some of China's coming issues.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's Reupold,for more than a few reason(s),none of which is "virtues". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

As I have said in more than one reply Leupold will tell you that they can’t use the “Made in the USA” for the exact reasons I stated. I have no issue with them saying it’s assembled here which is what they do, but the term “made in the USA” denotes something else.

Their binoculars are well known to be made entirely in either Japan or China depending on price level and they are clearly marked as such. Their scopes aren’t marked at all for country of manufacture, why is that?

Burns simply made yet another false statement and declared it a fact and was called on it, nothing more and nothing less.

But again all of this is free information readily available with a call to Leupold.

Maybe Leupold scopes aren't made anywhere.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by WAM

My great Uncle, a Bougainville and Iwo vet with a Purple Heart from each island was in the same boat, hated Japanese and German stuff his whole life. I’d bet he was nearly in his 90’s before he forgave them in his own way.

I get it though. If Muslims made anything I’d buy, besides oil, I’d likely have the same opinion. It’s closed minded I know but as you know, those cuts can run fairly deep.

Semper Fi
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by beretzs
Originally Posted by WAM

My great Uncle, a Bougainville and Iwo vet with a Purple Heart from each island was in the same boat, hated Japanese and German stuff his whole life. I’d bet he was nearly in his 90’s before he forgave them in his own way.

I get it though. If Muslims made anything I’d buy, besides oil, I’d likely have the same opinion. It’s closed minded I know but as you know, those cuts can run fairly deep.

Yes they do.
I am not ashamed to say I don't initially trust anyone with a Middle Eastern background and certainly wouldn't go out of my way to support those countries economically with exceptions such as fuel, etc. Right, wrong or indifferent I subconsciously keep an eye on them if I see them in a store, on a plane, etc. and I am an ardent opponent of acting that way towards people in a general sense. Hypocritical? Ya, but it is what it is. Good thing those countries don't produce a whole lot besides petroleum and some crops.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
If we hadn't taught those dunecoons how to extract oil from the ground they'd still be herding camels and goats all over the desert. They're one of the dumbest races on the planet.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WAM

For me the ChiComs are actively killing Americans with Fentanyl/Precoursors and the COVID mess they started.

ChiComs use the term Unrestricted Warfare and fight against the USA on many other varied fronts including IP theft.

The good news is China has a demograhic bomb happening and has no way out.

Zeihan has a proven track record on macro issues so here is a quick video covering some of China's coming issues.

Solid points, and ones I absolutely won't argue with. Any of them.

Bugger however seems to hate Chicoms because they killed Americans in conventional war. It has been a long time since any Chinese may have done that, and any who did are likely dead or long retired, and wouldn't have a current influence on their economy or the direct manufacturing process of their products. This is why I see a parallel with Germany and Japan. Coincidentally (or maybe ironically) both of whom make a lot of scopes too.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
America whooped the Chinese in Korea. I have a family member’s Purple Heart to prove it. Fugk those Chinks.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

To the extent allowed to be labeled as such by the fuucking FTC, no, but, as has been explained, they are made in the USA by any common sense of the phrase. There's hundreds of Americans employed machining riflescope parts, finishing, assembling, and testing riflescopes in Beaverton Oregon. There has been for decades. Nobody needs an opinion on Burns one way or another to recognize this. Nobody needs to have an opinion on the scope's function to recognize this. What a whinefest.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

To the extent allowed to be labeled as such by the fuucking FTC, no, but, as has been explained, they are made in the USA by any common sense of the phrase. There's hundreds of Americans employed machining riflescope parts, finishing, assembling, and testing riflescopes in Beaverton Oregon. There has been for decades. Nobody needs an opinion on Burns one way or another to recognize this. Nobody needs to have an opinion on the scope's function to recognize this. What a whinefest.
Can you possibly whine one more ounce? I doubt it LMAO

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

466 members (10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 160user, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 43 invisible), 2,326 guests, and 1,087 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,509
Posts18,490,723
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.