Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
You can't have one.

Sorry, but we have standards for use and your schiet tier ARs don't get Wyo Arms risers.
Not sure why you always edit your posts...

Anyway the question was directed at IDMilton...

As for WA "standards"... horsechit... you have no standards... and you also damn sure have no self-respect.

No riser for you.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 12/11/22. Reason: to make CashforCocks whine

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by IDMilton
“Help me understand the appeal?

Big glass?“

Sometimes, like the scope on the top rifle in the picture below, it is for a large optic. But now I use it for lots of things.

At first it was because I am one of the poors that get made fun of sometimes here :-).

I play musical optics a lot just to experiment with different things or for what I am doing that day. (This week I have had the red dot, the day scope, and the thermal on the lower rifle out shooting.)

Rather than buy several ADM, BOBRO, or Larue mounts at $250 each, I thought I would just buy one of these risers and use the rings I already had.

After I got the first one I liked it enough to get another for myself and to recommend them to some friends. All those screws and mounting surface make them feel super solid.

I can put eye relief what I want it, ring spacing, and I needed risers anyway. I don’t see a downside or what I would gain from going with Cantilever mounts

If I pay attention to mounting them the same each time, all of the optics below return to zero just fine.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Thanks for taking the time to do the write up...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by CashisKing
You can't have one.

Sorry, but we have standards for use and your schiet tier ARs don't get Wyo Arms risers.
Not sure why you always edit your posts...

Anyway the question was directed at IDMilton...

As for WA "standards"... horsechit... you have no standards... and you also damn sure have no self-respect.

No riser for you.

I can assure you that you are absolutely correct...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You can't have one.

As if you have the first clue what makes a quality AR15. Wyo Arms that are so good they have zero LE/Mil contracts with any major departments and are never in any serious discussion for a quality fighting or hunting AR.

Pardon me actually owning a handful of quality AR’s that are actually considered top tier and knowing the difference.

Ever heard of Wilson Combat? What about Northtech Defense? Hodge maybe?????

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by MallardAddict
You can't have one.

As if you have the first clue what makes a quality AR15. Wyo Arms that are so good they have zero LE/Mil contracts with any major departments and are never in any serious discussion for a quality fighting or hunting AR.

Pardon me actually owning a handful of quality AR’s that are actually considered top tier and knowing the difference.

Ever heard of Wilson Combat? What about Northtech Defense? Hodge maybe?????
So mean to Johnny fatbelly.
LOL

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Raferman
LOL

Hey now don’t spook the hole, I haven’t gotten to posting the pics to set the hook yet. 😂

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Raferman
LOL

Hey now don’t spook the hole, I haven’t gotten to posting the pics to set the hook yet. 😂

Post your picture.

I can do with a good laugh.

While we are waiting we can see Larry Vickers and Kyle Lamb talk about Wyoming Arms.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
This is beyond UBER, and way past epic...

Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You can't have one.

It's a parts gun. If LE or whoever wants something of quality, they'll just go straight to the source - Geissele.

And they'll use a Geissele mount on it. Or a White Oak.

Politics is War by Other Means
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
"Standards" and Burns/Wyoming Arms in the same sentence? LMAO........

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
thanks for input

Originally Posted by IDMilton
This is the guy who wrote earlier in the thread that he took his new AThlon to the range and when I dialed 60 clicks got 63. I said I like the scope and got a little grief over it.

Today I went back to the range and if anyone cares, I am getting 62 clicks when I dial 60. I can live with that and will just build it into my drop chart.

I had a little more time today and would shoot once and then dial the scope back-and-forth a lot and then shoot the 60 clicks.(that is the farthest apart I can shoot my groups on my target).

I shot at different magnifications and parallax settings. And even though I said I wouldn’t do it again after having bent the windage knob on a previous scope, I put out my shooting pad on some mostly packed snow and did some drops.

My shooting pad is 1 inch thick, so very different from the half inch pad used in the tests mentioned on the other forum. I skipped The 18 inch drops and shooting after every drop and just dropped it three times on the left side from 36 inches, three times on the top the scope, then three times and it’s right side.

My first shot after the drops was about 2/3 of an inch right, then the next ones were right back where they should be.

Then I repeated it, so altogether I dropped the rifle and scope 18 times. My next shot touched the previous bullet hole before the drops.

I know this isn’t scientific and I’m not doing 20 shot groups to find true centers etc. I’m just messing around. But now I really like the scope. I was worried about buying a Chinese scope but I am going to use this and just not worry about it.

I have the target if anyone wants me to take pictures and upload them.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
While we are waiting we can see Larry Vickers and Kyle Lamb talk about Wyoming Arms.

Oh Johnny drunk boy you got some free marketing via podcast good for you.

Vickers is very vocal about shooting either hk (he helped design it after all) or a BCM (again a model he helped spec out). Time and again on social media and podcasts he recommends people buy the bcm.

Lamb has said time and again he prefers the VTAC m&p15 he designed for s&w and that’s his go to rifle. Kyle’s social media and podcasts are full of his recommendation for the VTAC rifle.

Not one of them has a single post on their social media recommending WyoArms or promoting them. Telling…..

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Check mate bitch!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Vickers is very vocal about shooting either hk (he helped design it after all) or a BCM (again a model he helped spec out).

Lamb has said time and again he prefers the VTAC m&p15 he designed for s&w and that’s his go to rifle.

Not one of them has a single post on their social media featuring WyoArms or promoting them. Telling…..

[Linked Image]

Really?

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Really?

Jesus you really are either that egotistical, that illiterate or that dumb.

1. You post a shot show advertisement piece as “proof” they like your rifles when I specifically said THEIR social media accounts. Try to stay on task.

2. The discussion here was AR 15’s only and for serious use. They mentioned your AR10’s only for hunting and Kyle talked up his VTAC Sig’s just as much. Another Burns fail to follow the discussion.

3. They very early in that podcast mentioned going on an elk hunting trip together in WY (gee wonder who sponsored it). Kyle later talks about using an ar10 WyoArms and Cleckner mentions using another brand that apparently had an issue and you loaned him an AR10 of yours. Neither mentions actually owning your rifles and of course they will shoot the host companies guns on a sponsored hunt, kind of rude not to. But again not proof of your stance in the discussion here.

Nice swing and a miss yet again Burnsie now try again to post an actual post on the social media of Lamb, Vickers or even Cleckner recommending your rifles. No promotional ads/podcasts. Just actual posts on their personal social media or websites of them using or recommending your rifles.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Vickers is very vocal about shooting either hk (he helped design it after all) or a BCM (again a model he helped spec out).

Lamb has said time and again he prefers the VTAC m&p15 he designed for s&w and that’s his go to rifle.

Not one of them has a single post on their social media featuring WyoArms or promoting them. Telling…..

[Linked Image]

Really?

👍🏼

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Lol

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
👍🏼

Why am in not surprised as Burns biggest ball washer that you too couldn’t follow the discussion here and think him posting a promotion piece mentioning a sponsored hunt using his rifles is “proof” of his rifles being quality for serious work.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
👍🏼

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
👍🏼

Sadly you couldn’t be more wrong thinking you in any way anger me. I rather enjoy rubbing your nose in your own lies and stupidity. Hell based on all the pm’s I’ve gotten many posters find it and you in general humorous as well.

As usual when shown facts and called out on discrepancies in your posts of “proof” all you have is memes.

Yay fat Johnnie sponsored a hunt and everyone shot his rifles, he’s the best ever. Get a life and probably some counseling and diet advice……

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (35, Aviator, AnthonyB, 01Foreman400, 9 invisible), 1,445 guests, and 781 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,593
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.