Where is that dang towel?

Burns should find it and throw it in…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by ribka
Hello Elmer Hitler. you sure seem to love trannies and NAZs. Is this. a fake video too lmao

Originally Posted by ElmerKeith
Originally Posted by hosfly
[Linked Image from media.scored.co]

Very cheaply made fake to recognize even without a check of the facts...... But let's get into that deeper. Let's start with the alleged year of origin 1999. Or 1991. Or 1997. Carry on by yourself, choose a date......

Was it Boston, New York, Los Angeles????? Again, make your own choice.....

Or was it made in your own back yard and you are the guy/gal next to him/her.... Make your own choice.

Something more of that?

you sure seem to love your trannies.

At least he can dance in high heels. And his opponent on the other side of the border who can't turns redblush while denying to speak out "Pussy Riot" in an interview.

And look at that:

[Linked Image from washingtonpost.com]

Elmer Keith
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

At least he can dance in high heels. And his opponent on the other side of the border who can't turns redblush while denying to speak out "Pussy Riot" in an interview.
Pussy Riot? You support those perverts?!

Ribka is right about you! You are one F'ed up individual!

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Stalin beat Nazis

It looks like

Putin can’t beat queer fake ones.

Last edited by Angus1895; 12/12/22.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Angus1895
Stalin beat Nazis

It looks like

Putin can’t beat queer fake ones.
It ain't over yet. Or did I miss it, Russia surrendered?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Like discussing with a woman! Where did I say/write that I support them? I just stated that bare breasted VP is getting shy like a virgin while not speaking out that word "P U S S Y". Or probably he as a peace loving individual has a problem with the word "R I O T".

VP calling the Ukraines Nazis is just what professional circles call "psychological projection". Anyone may feel sympathy or not with the people in the Ukraine. VP is the aggressor. He just does to the Ukraine what Hitler did to the USSR between 1941 and 1945. And contrary the many peoples opinion it was NOT a preventive strike like the attack that started on February 24, 2022 was not and still is not.

How can he dare to call the attack on Engels-air base an act of terrorism? And now here we have it again: psychological projection at its best.

Elmer Keith
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
VP calling the Ukraines Nazis is just what professional circles call "psychological projection".
It's well documented that the Ukrainians are a bunch of Nazis even by US mainstream media, at least until the MSM was told to shut up about it.

https://time.com/5926750/azov-far-right-movement-facebook/

Politics is War by Other Means
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Over a million jews and Poles rounded up and killed by the Baderite Uko NAZIS . from 38 to 44

Great record goose stepping Elmer . Moron war mongers like you should stay in your facist Germany. The Germans sure loved to start world wars and slaughter millions. Its in their blood. It is well documented that many of the higher level NAZis were practicing homosexuals too lmao

Like discussing with a woman! Where did I say/write that I support them? I just stated that bare breasted VP is getting shy like a virgin while not speaking out that word "P U S S Y". Or probably he as a peace loving individual has a problem with the word "R I O T".

VP calling the Ukraines Nazis is just what professional circles call "psychological projection". Anyone may feel sympathy or not with the people in the Ukraine. VP is the aggressor. He just does to the Ukraine what Hitler did to the USSR between 1941 and 1945. And contrary the many peoples opinion it was NOT a preventive strike like the attack that started on February 24, 2022 was not and still is not.

How can he dare to call the attack on Engels-air base an act of terrorism? And now here we have it again: psychological projection at its best.

Last edited by ribka; 12/12/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
It took Stalin years

So it appears 2 b going well 4 Putin?

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

we have thousand of homeless military vets and we give tens of billions to actual NAZis.

Welcome to Elmers and Johnny vodka's clown world

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
At least he can dance in high heels.

Interesting quality to look for in a leader.
(why would he be in heels to begin with?)

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Angus1895
It took Stalin years

So it appears 2 b going well 4 Putin?

Stalin was just as bad as the nazis. And he's Putin's hero.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Over a million jews and Poles rounded up and killed by the Baderite Uko NAZIS . from 38 to 44

Great record goose stepping Elmer . Moron war mongers like you should stay in your facist Germany. The Germans sure loved to start world wars and slaughter millions. Its in their blood. It is well documented that many of the higher level NAZis were practicing homosexuals too lmao

This

Rohm was the highest level homo in the nazi party. He was head of the SA. This was somewhat ignored by Hitler. Hitlers staff convinced him that Rohm and the SA were a threat to his position. Hitler ordered the killing of Rohm and his leadership. This was known as the " Night of the Long Knives". A number of the SA daggers had presentation inscriptions from Rohm,
most were ground off or defaced. Daggers with the dedication in tact bring much more money by collectors.

Last edited by dakota300rum; 12/12/22. Reason: Correction
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
At least he can dance in high heels.

Interesting quality to look for in a leader.
(why would he be in heels to begin with?)

Some admire or aspire to obtain skills that others find disgusting.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Ukrainian hero, who helped overthrow the US govt, testifies before congress

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
it make sense now why you worship trannies in drag

Hello Elmer Hitler. you sure seem to love trannies and NAZs. Is this. a fake video too lmao

Originally Posted by hosfly
[Linked Image from media.scored.co]

Very cheaply made fake to recognize even without a check of the facts...... But let's get into that deeper. Let's start with the alleged year of origin 1999. Or 1991. Or 1997. Carry on by yourself, choose a date......

Was it Boston, New York, Los Angeles????? Again, make your own choice.....

Or was it made in your own back yard and you are the guy/gal next to him/her.... Make your own choice.

Something more of that?

And look at that:

[Linked Image from washingtonpost.com]

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Appears Nazis and liberals have somethings in common deviant sexual behavior. And accusing anyone of opposing views of doing the very same thing that they are doing. Different beliefs and morals are also demonized. Why is it that a nationalist that cares about their country more than others is a nazi. Grooming, transvestites, gender change as children is just fine.Tolerance has gone too far and for the wrong reasons.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

I can't stand to even look at that weasel !!

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by dakota300rum

I can't stand to even look at that weasel !!

So we financed the overthrow of our government and the persecution of our citizens with billions of tax dollars laundered in the Ukraine. I imagine Vindeman, who hates America, made a few million off of his take down of Trump and his supporters

Page 153 of 156 1 2 151 152 153 154 155 156

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (10gaugemag, 1936M71, 06hunter59, 160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 59 invisible), 2,600 guests, and 1,177 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,780
Posts18,477,082
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.