Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 154 of 156 1 2 152 153 154 155 156
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
First of all I have nothing but respect, appreciation for all our men and women that have served in the military. THANK YOU !!
Vindeman is the softest person I have seen wearing a uniform. Born in the Ukraine, Jewish likes to be sure you address him as Lt. Col. Sources I checked said he is worth from $500,000 to 5 million. A pompous ass in my opinion.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Z
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
[/quote]
Originally Posted by Tyrone
[quote=ElmerKeith]VP calling the Ukraines Nazis is just what professional circles call "psychological projection".
It's well documented that the Ukrainians are a bunch of Nazis even by US mainstream media, at least until the MSM was told to shut up about it.

https://time.com/5926750/azov-far-right-movement-facebook/

The Azov-Nazi times seem to be over.

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/03/29/europe/ukraine-azov-movement-far-right-intl-cmd/index.html

From this source:
https://www.diepresse.com/6127390/neonazis-oder-nationalhelden-was-ist-das-ukrainische-asow-regiment

What is certain is that the Azov regiment is one of several paramilitary volunteer battalions fighting Russian troops and pro-Russian separatists in the east of the country in the Ukraine conflict. The symbol of the Azov regiment is the Wolfsangel, which was used as a badge by the 2nd SS Panzer Division "Das Reich" of the Waffen-SS, among others.

In the meantime, the Azov regiment, which currently has 2,000 to 3,000 fighters, has been integrated into the Ukrainian National Guard like other paramilitary units. It is thus under the command of the Ukrainian Ministry of Internal Affairs.

The battalion is deeply rooted in Mariupol. When Russia bombed a maternity hospital in Mariupol on February 24, two weeks after it began its invasion of Ukraine, the Kremlin justified it by saying members of the Azov regiment "and other extremists" were holed up in the building.This fits with the Russian narrative, according to which the war of aggression in Ukraine serves to "denazify" the neighboring country - a portrayal that Kiev and the West call grotesque. Not only is the democratically elected Jew Volodymyr Zelenskiy at the head of state in Ukraine - the extreme right now only plays a marginal role in the rest of Ukraine's political landscape. The National Corps party was not very successful in the 2019 parliamentary elections: it received a good two percent of the votes, failed at the five percent hurdle and was not represented in parliament.

Elmer Keith
IC B2

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by ribka
Over a million jews and Poles rounded up and killed by the Baderite Uko NAZIS . from 38 to 44

Great record goose stepping Elmer . Moron war mongers like you should stay in your facist Germany. The Germans sure loved to start world wars and slaughter millions. Its in their blood. It is well documented that many of the higher level NAZis were practicing homosexuals too lmao

You are almost completely right. The Germans did start two world wars and slaughtered millions. But they were educated by the Allies to brake with this habbit. So it's obviously the past, neither present nor future.

But what do the high ranking NAZIS to do with homosexuals or vice versa? Where to you throw a bridge to Volodymyr Zelensky? And how to come to the conclusion that a jewish President of a European country that suffered under Stalin, Hitler and the Soviets could be a NAZI?

And when it comes to war mongers: I didn't throw bombs on Rotterdam neither did my father. And I didn't give the order to invade the Ukraine or even encouraged VP to do so. But I do encourage the Ukrainians to defend thereselves against an aggressor like Hitler and Stalin were. The world is fed up with fking morons like Kim Jong [bleep] in a bucket or gay bare breasted dictators like the former slum dweller from St. Petersburg who after the fall of the Soviet Reich had to rely on livestock grain of an ammount of 20 Million British Pounds for the cows in the former SU delivered by the Brits.

On the other hand there were times when they were also unable to care for themselves so they took grain and other agricultural produce by force from the Ukraines. Remember Holdomor. And that is something the Ukraines will never forget. The so-called brother forced them to cannibalism to survive.

My recommendation: https://www.amazon.com/Putins-People-Took-Back-Russia/dp/0374238715 and https://www.amazon.com/Mr-Jones-DVD-James-Norton/dp/B081KRDTW1

Elmer Keith
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by ribka
it make sense now why you worship trannies in drag

I never said that. You're putting words in my keybord.... It isn't my fault that you were taken in by that fake stuff. And the picture allegedly showing Zelensky IS A FAKE. Period!

The video is not!

Just see the things objectively. A man dressed in women's clothing doesn't mean he is a tranny or gay. Where to you get that? Zelensky is an actor.

Or do you think Gene Hackman is gay either?

[Linked Image from ingloriousbaguettes.files.wordpress.com]

Last edited by ElmerKeith; 12/13/22.

Elmer Keith
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from westernrifleshooters.us]

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
US sending Patriot Missile systems to Ukraine and Biden pledges another $1 billion for Ukraine support.

WSJ, Reuters

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
CNN says Ukraine is winning. LMAO

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Russia is facing a critical shortage of artillery ordnance severely limiting their ability to affect ground activities.

The Guardian, BBC

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Morewood
[Linked Image from westernrifleshooters.us]

That’s funny

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Russia is facing a critical shortage of artillery ordnance severely limiting their ability to affect ground activities.

The Guardian, BBC
That's not news. They ran out in March, May, twice in June, had to restock from North Korea in August and September, and are currently begging Iran for stuff.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Gaylensky is puttin people in prison, for speakin Russian.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The Guardian, BBC
If we keep sending our artillery to Ukraine we'll be critically short ourselves. Probably already are. Wonder how much of our stuff has been destroyed over there.

We might have trouble fending off the Mexican Army these days.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by dassa

The Guardian, BBC
That's not news. They ran out in March, May, twice in June, had to restock from North Korea in August and September, and are currently begging Iran for stuff.
BREAKING NEWS

supplies ebb and flow. Old Toot is a fugking genius .

LMAO

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings

The Guardian, BBC
If we keep sending our artillery to Ukraine we'll be critically short ourselves. Probably already are. Wonder how much of our stuff has been destroyed over there.

Ukraine has burned up quite a few M777 tubes shooting so much 155mm but has not lost a single HIMARS or M270.

It quite remarkable and testament to their planning and OPSEC.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 12/14/22.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by Hastings

The Guardian, BBC

Ukraine has burned up quite a few M777 tubes shooting so much 155mm but has not lost a single HIMARS or M270.

It quite remarkable and testament to their planning and OPSEC.
I can’t believe you bailed on tha Pathological liar thread you fraud.

Page 154 of 156 1 2 152 153 154 155 156

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

282 members (160user, 12344mag, 21, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 33 invisible), 1,750 guests, and 1,070 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,759
Posts18,476,459
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.