Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
LMAO !
Poor little Wetback Window Licker Cardenas. 🤪

Jealous because your Section 8 Anchor Baby family couldn’t even afford a Dodge Dart ? 😂😂😂

Does the monthly Welfare Check and EBT Card pay enough for a your daily Diaper changes ? 😂

Once again, your Dick Envy and Butthurt for Everything Texas is very telling.
Takes a special kind of Psychotic Twitt to waste your worthless life playing Russian Roulette on the internet with a severe case of Multiple Personality Disorder. 🤪
Which, of course, is understood today as chronic dissociative psychopathology that most often develops in response to severe abuse in childhood. The dissociative component is a manifestation of a defense mechanism out of control. The person with a biopsychological capacity to dissociate flees inward from overwhelming abuse or feared abuse.

Which means you should keep fleeing from abuse instead of coming here to seek it daily.
Makes sense, I guess, though.
Probably goes along with your propensity for wearing diapers and seeking to be raped daily by other Men.
I’m guessing you’d find a lot more satisfaction that you seek in your local area Gay Bars.
Plenty of them in your locale in Florida. Does your “Congregation” know about your alternative life styles ?
Don’t worry, I’m sure more than a few here would be happy to inform them of it and their Con Man “Preacher”.
I’d be shocked if the information was not already on the way to members of Jason Cardenas “Ministries”
@JasonCardenas.org

Your phone # and address are still available too.
Update Coming Shortly: 😂😂😂🤪🤪😂😂

Wow! You sure act like a little girl [bleep]. You do realize this right? I highly doubt any woman has every treated you like a man in your life besides maybe your mother because you are a sniveling little b.

Your HONEST local gumshoe

RN

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’ve seen 2 of those Hemi Darts, one at Carlisle in the ‘80s, and one at a car show in Johnstown a few years ago.
My older brother’s buddy was hell on those 340 Darts.
IIRC, he killed 4 of them on the road!
Another friend of mine had a 340 Demon. That thing was a monster too. He got the heads shaved, and after that we were putting head gaskets in every week until he got another set.
His Dad came in one night while we were working on it. “Maybe you fellas ought to use zippers instead of head bolts!”
Ted didn’t see the humor in that, to say the least!
Question, is there a website that deals with those Hemi cars?
I know there’s one for the ‘64 Ford Tbolts that they stuffed the 427s into.
One of them was sold by the Ford dealership in Homer City PA in 1964.
These things are amazing pieces of automotive history.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
RoyalNavy........ LMAO.

Enjoy your time here puppet. It's sure to be short.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by RoyalNavy
LMAO !

Jealous because your Section 8 Anchor Baby family couldn’t even afford a Dodge Dart ? 😂😂😂

Does the monthly Welfare Check and EBT Card pay enough for a your daily Diaper changes ? 😂

Takes a special kind of Psychotic Twitt to waste your worthless life playing Russian Roulette on the internet with a severe case of Multiple Personality Disorder. 🤪
Which, of course, is understood today as chronic dissociative psychopathology that most often develops in response to severe abuse in childhood. The dissociative component is a manifestation of a defense mechanism out of control. The person with a biopsychological capacity to dissociate flees inward from overwhelming abuse or feared abuse.

Which means you should keep fleeing from abuse instead of coming here to seek it daily.
Probably goes along with your propensity for wearing diapers and seeking to be raped daily by other Men.
I’m guessing you’d find a lot more satisfaction that you seek in your local area Gay Bars.
Plenty of them in your locale in Florida. Does your “Congregation” know about your alternative life styles ?
Don’t worry, I’m sure more than a few here would be happy to inform them of it and their Con Man “Preacher”.
I’d be shocked if the information was not already on the way to members of Jason Cardenas “Ministries”
@JasonCardenas.org

Wow! You sure act like a little girl [bleep]. You do realize this right? I highly doubt any woman has every treated you like a man in your life besides maybe your mother because you are a sniveling little b.

RN
You're not even trying anymore Jason.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Guy I went to college with had a Dodge Dart R/S as I recall. Some kind of special one with a 440. 1968 I believe with an auto trans.

I know if he punched it going 60 MPH, it would down-shift and get sideways on the road. Only road in it once. This was back in 1974.

IC B2

R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
Your Scum,

Standing up for liars.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Started with a '64 Barracuda 273 4sp,'69 Formula S 340 4sp,"69 Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4sp and ended up putting a 360 in '65 Valiant.I would've been a multi millionare if I kept my car's.Belonged to a Hemi club here in N.Y. We would meet every month in the summer.Cuda's,Challengers,Road Runners,GTX's,'67 Belvedere's,Coronet's.We used to hang out at Speedwin Automotive if anyone remembers who had a Hemi Pro Stock.Drummer Buddy Rich was there one day sitting in their Pro Stock for one of his album cover's. [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by sqweeler; 12/27/22.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Cool post, John!

My first patrol car was a 1974 Plymouth Fury Police Interceptor with the 440 (don't recall if it was a Wedge or a Hemi) and a Thermoquad. If you floored it was a dog off the line, pouring black smoke from both tailpipes until you hit about 95mph when the engine started burning most all of the fuel that monster carb was dumping.
If I was doing under 45mph and floored it, the transmission would downshift and it wouldn't hit high gear until right at 100mph. I was clocked on radar once at 146 mph on VASCAR at 147mph on another occasion. At those speeds, it would float, making the steering even lighter than normal.
It had sheit for brakes though, and you'd better use them sparingly when running at speed 'cause they would fade fast and make life very interesting.

Then the bureaucrats decided we needed more efficient patrol cars, so we got Ford Fairmonts with a 302ci V8. They had a whopping 139hp and one of the other officers claimed he actually reached 115mph, but had no witnesses, so we called him a liar since none of the rest of us could do over 100mph.
Oh, and try to put a big prisoner in the back seat of one of those matchboxes...

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Raferman
LMAO !

@JasonCardenas.org

RN

LOL The Truth Hurts ! And the Lying little Psycho has been outed on the Fire so many times, everyone knows it now. 🤪

Fake Preacher, Fake Elk Hunter & Guide, Fake Golf Range Driving Pro Champion, ect ect ect.
Not to mention all of his Happy Cramper, Slavek, and Glockdoufos Lies & Bullschitt. And countless other Sock Puppets he spends all of his time building and trying to get some “Credibility”. 🤪

He’s nothing more than another Welfare Wetback sucking on the Gov Tit, while living his Walter Mitty Fantasy Life on line 24/7. 🤪😂😂

It’s just a matter of time till he has another total Mental Meltdown as he suffers from severe Multiple Personality Disorder, and SCHIZOPHRENIA 🤪🤪🤪
Too bad they no longer perform Lobotomy's in State Run Mental Health Facility’s. He’s a Candidate if there ever was one. 🤪🤪🤪
I’d tell him to go suck start a Glock, but he can’t own one, and unfortunately, Airsoft guns aren’t Fatal.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Those Thermoquads had the same problem as the GM Quadrojets.
When you smashed the gas pedal, the accelerator pump dumped too much gas in.
One of Dad’s friends showed me how to adjust the Quadrojet on my big block Monte Carlo, and that thing would take off!
Wasn’t long before everybody with a Quadrojet had me tuning them.
I never heard of the Thermoquad having this problem, but it stands to reason.
Most everybody with them switched over to Holleys, since it fit the intake.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
Cool post, John!

My first patrol car was a 1974 Plymouth Fury Police Interceptor with the 440 (don't recall if it was a Wedge or a Hemi) and a Thermoquad. If you floored it was a dog off the line, pouring black smoke from both tailpipes until you hit about 95mph when the engine started burning most all of the fuel that monster carb was dumping.
If I was doing under 45mph and floored it, the transmission would downshift and it wouldn't hit high gear until right at 100mph. I was clocked on radar once at 146 mph on VASCAR at 147mph on another occasion. At those speeds, it would float, making the steering even lighter than normal.
It had sheit for brakes though, and you'd better use them sparingly when running at speed 'cause they would fade fast and make life very interesting.

Then the bureaucrats decided we needed more efficient patrol cars, so we got Ford Fairmonts with a 302ci V8. They had a whopping 139hp and one of the other officers claimed he actually reached 115mph, but had no witnesses, so we called him a liar since none of the rest of us could do over 100mph.
Oh, and try to put a big prisoner in the back seat of one of those matchboxes...

Ed

If you hadda Toyota Camry today, you'd take it in for warranty repairs if it performed like a '74 Fury 440.

'74/440:

0-60 - 8.1 sec.

1/4 mile - 16.1 sec.

0-124 mph top speed - 47.1 sec.

https://www.automobile-catalog.com/...440_v8_police_interceptor.html#gsc.tab=0

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
Cool post, John!

Ed

If you hadda Toyota Camry today, you'd take it in for warranty repairs if it performed like a '74 Fury 440.

'74/440:

0-60 - 8.1 sec.

1/4 mile - 16.1 sec.

0-124 mph top speed - 47.1 sec.

https://www.automobile-catalog.com/...440_v8_police_interceptor.html#gsc.tab=0

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
LMAO !

@JasonCardenas.org

RN

LOL The Truth Hurts ! And the Lying little Psycho has been outed on the Fire so many times, everyone knows it now. 🤪

Fake Preacher, Fake Elk Hunter & Guide, Fake Golf Range Driving Pro Champion, ect ect ect.
Not to mention all of his Happy Cramper, Slavek, and Glockdoufos Lies & Bullschitt. And countless other Sock Puppets he spends all of his time building and trying to get some “Credibility”. 🤪

He’s nothing more than another Welfare Wetback sucking on the Gov Tit, while living his Walter Mitty Fantasy Life on line 24/7. 🤪😂😂

It’s just a matter of time till he has another total Mental Meltdown as he suffers from severe Multiple Personality Disorder, and SCHIZOPHRENIA 🤪🤪🤪
Too bad they no longer perform Lobotomy's in State Run Mental Health Facility’s. He’s a Candidate if there ever was one. 🤪🤪🤪
I’d tell him to go suck start a Glock, but he can’t own one, and unfortunately, Airsoft guns aren’t Fatal.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Wtf cclfaginstructor. It seems you the one with mental issues, surprised no one has red flagged your lunatic butt.

R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
You must not know a lot of people. Loner type.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
LMAO !

@JasonCardenas.org

RN

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Wtf cclfaginstructor. It seems you the one with mental issues, surprised no one has red flagged your lunatic butt.
Everyone knows you can't legally own firearms Jason.

R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
Btw before you all start complaining about red flag laws, check cclfagonstructor they are actually needed because of nut cases like that guy.

You condone him look how upset he is!

R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
LMAO !

@JasonCardenas.org

RN

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

LMAO !

@JasonCardenas.org

RN

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Quit defending him, really you look like a protective gay boyfriend. For fuggs sake

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
LMAO !

@JasonCardenas.org

RN

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

LMAO !

@JasonCardenas.org

RN

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Quit defending him, really you look like a protective gay boyfriend. For fuggs sake
What would your beaner congregation think about that language pastor Cardenas?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
LMAO !

@JasonCardenas.org

RN

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

LOL. Little Psycho lives in the constant state of Denial.

It’s what Psycho’s and Schizophrenics do.
Reality is too harsh for them. Especially when your life sucks as bad as his. 🤪🤪🤪

His constant lying and deflection is all he has to make him feel “normal”. 🤪

Those fellows in the White Lab Coats driving the Padded Ambulance will soon be circling his Section 8 Abode. The thousands of voices in his pointy little head are telling him to RUN, but alas, he’s just too stupid.
Like I said before, the Epic Meltdown will be soon.
We’ve all seen it so many times, no one’s even surprised anymore. 😂😂😂😂😂

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (270wsmnutt, 1Longbow, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 257 roberts, 219DW, 56 invisible), 1,917 guests, and 1,285 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,276
Posts18,525,527
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.