Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Popeye’s is superior to KFC.

P

That doesn't take much.

Most any grocery store deli chicken does too.
Yeah but at least KFC at one time had the nads to put fried Chicken Livers on their menu.

GB4

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Asians and Caucasians in cold environments without many predators to fear evolved for impulse control, less day to day intertribal violence, IQ, and stable nuclear families as a means to surviving brutal winters and seasonal food supplies.

Africans in a warm environment full of critters that will eat people evolved for emotional responses that go from 0-100 in a heartbeat, more athleticism, maturing physically at a younger age, and less emphasis on selective longterm mates for winter survival and more emphasis on having as many kids as possible by as many people as possible.

Environmentally it makes sense. Just as dark skin makes sense in Africa but not so much in Ireland or Poland. Over centuries of natural selection you adapt to your environment.

There’s obvious reasons that blacks make great NFL running backs and Asians make great MD’s and none of it has anything to do with racism.

LOL

This is flat awesome.

It explains why natives and scando get along so well here. We are both patient and reserved, unless drunk....

And there does seem to be an unequal ratio of white quarterbacks and head coaches....

#hmmm

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Asians and Caucasians in cold environments without many predators to fear evolved for impulse control, less day to day intertribal violence, IQ, and stable nuclear families as a means to surviving brutal winters and seasonal food supplies.

Africans in a warm environment full of critters that will eat people evolved for emotional responses that go from 0-100 in a heartbeat, more athleticism, maturing physically at a younger age, and less emphasis on selective longterm mates for winter survival and more emphasis on having as many kids as possible by as many people as possible.

Environmentally it makes sense. Just as dark skin makes sense in Africa but not so much in Ireland or Poland. Over centuries of natural selection you adapt to your environment.

There’s obvious reasons that blacks make great NFL running backs and Asians make great MD’s and none of it has anything to do with racism.
Sioux Indians evolved in a cold climate and if you visit Pine Ridge Agency you will find a subset of humanity as bad as any black ghetto. Don't go on commodity distribution day without a helmet.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by slumlord
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The Last of the Mohicans ..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by GAGoober
Originally Posted by WYcoyote

P

That doesn't take much.

Most any grocery store deli chicken does too.
Yeah but at least KFC at one time had the nads to put fried Chicken Livers on their menu.

When I was a kid, Church’s Fried Chicken was the best chain for fried chicken in TX. They suck nowadays too.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Many years ago, I was in line behind a black guy at Popeye’s in North Portland. The guy asked for ‘full wings’ when he ordered.

I love wings, but I’d never heard of ordering ‘full wings’. So, I asked him what did a ‘full wing’ mean? He said you get the entire wing, not just the wingette.

I ordered the same thing and got myself 6 large wings. I still owe the dude for that solid 411 on wing ordering. Today, I still ask for full wings at Popeye’s.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Most not all have lived off the govt tit there entire lives and have been taught to do the same in one form or another if they actually have to dip into there wad of cash they get pizzed

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I've always wondered why blecks are the only group who have not been able, as a group, to make the most of their lives in the greatest country the world has ever seen. Most of them have been here for hundreds of years, yet they can't/won't speak the language properly, become educated or build wealth.

Asians sure as heck weren't welcomed with open arms yet they have succeeded. Europeans have succeeded. Blacks have been given trillions of dollars worth of help in terms of benefits, programs, handouts, etc., and they still claim that they need more welfare.

If you look at South Africa during and after Apartheid, you can see that even when they get what they demand, they turn it into a crime-ridden craphole.

I have no answers to explain this other than to assume that whatever else is happening to blecks, it sure ain't discrimination that has put them in the situation they're in.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings

Sioux Indians evolved in a cold climate and if you visit Pine Ridge Agency you will find a subset of humanity as bad as any black ghetto. Don't go on commodity distribution day without a helmet.
There’s plenty of white trash and Asian trash too. Native Americans, trashy Caucasians and trashy Asians tend not to have the constant runs ins with police over basic things that could be easily avoided, prison rates or basic impulse control issues or homicide rates anywhere close that of Africans.

How often do you see a crime headline and before knowing where it happened or race just automatically know that it was an African. There’s a reason for that and it isn’t “institutional racism.”

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Hastings

There’s plenty of white trash and and Asians trash too. But Native Americans, trashy Caucasians and trashy Asians tend not to have constant runs ins with police over basic things that could be easily avoided, basic impulse control issues or homicide rates anywhere close that of Africans. How often do you see a crime headline and before knowing where it happened or race just automatically know that it was an African.

Yep. Like the Waffle House Rumble thread I posted earlier. How often do you see white trash or Rez folks doing schitt like that.
Or a Crab Legs brawl at Golden Corral? 🤪

Last edited by chlinstructor; 12/29/22.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord

That picture is awesome...I admit, I don’t know why, other than him thinking it was a level of protection above his tank top.

Scratching my bald head at that idea.

Lol

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Remsen
I've always wondered why blecks are the only group who have not been able, as a group, to make the most of their lives in the greatest country the world has ever seen. Most of them have been here for hundreds of years, yet they can't/won't speak the language properly, become educated or build wealth.

Asians sure as heck weren't welcomed with open arms yet they have succeeded. Europeans have succeeded. Blacks have been given trillions of dollars worth of help in terms of benefits, programs, handouts, etc., and they still claim that they need more welfare.

If you look at South Africa during and after Apartheid, you can see that even when they get what they demand, they turn it into a crime-ridden craphole.

I have no answers to explain this other than to assume that whatever else is happening to blecks, it sure ain't discrimination that has put them in the situation they're in.

It’s a mystery and I’ll just wait, along with you for someone to offer up a better answer than I’m able to give.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Traflavius, you right about most sheit, why you always hanging on these niqqers nuts though?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have read a lot of theories about why blacks lack impulse control. The warm climate theory, lack of an inner monologue, inability to think in the abstract. I don't know which of those make the difference, probably all to some extent, but there is obviously a difference that cannot be overcome.

Whites in Western societies have poured tremendous resources into trying to help them. From education to flat out giving them things. In their homeland of Africa we've given them money, food, water purification, taught them farming, given them fertilizer, tractors, medicine, hospitals, schools....on and on. They don't live much differently than before all of that.

Being in the gentrification business, I am happy we give them houses....

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Local Indian tribe is building a hospital and dental clinic for themselves

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I've always wondered why blecks are the only group who have not been able, as a group, to make the most of their lives in the greatest country the world has ever seen.

That's like saying, "I've always wondered why a Coyote won't retrieve a duck".

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W

P

Yea. And Bojangles monster car crushes Popeyes!

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
I know first hand “1” smart black man got out the army and bought a house and flipped it.Them bought 2 then 4 and so on he now has 10k rentals and make $40k a month doing air bnb profit.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10
I've always wondered why blecks are the only group who have not been able, as a group, to make the most of their lives in the greatest country the world has ever seen. .

It’s a mystery and I’ll just wait, along with you for someone to offer up a better answer than I’m able to give.

🦫

It's easy, the Grupenfuhrer explains it right about the 0:25 mark

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Bicycle Paul gonna love this topic

Page 3 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 28 29

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (10gaugemag, 1936M71, 160user, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 56 invisible), 2,572 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,946
Posts18,480,283
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.