Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 6 28 29
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Remsen
I've always wondered why blecks are the only group who have not been able, as a group, to make the most of their lives in the greatest country the world has ever seen. .

It’s a mystery and I’ll just wait, along with you for someone to offer up a better answer than I’m able to give.

🦫

It's easy, the Grupenfuhrer explains it right about the 0:25 mark

LOL !

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB4

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's who they are, it's what they do & it's innate with them.

Whites & blacks will never truly live in similar fashions.

Like the old saying goes, you can take the bunny outta the jungle,....................

MM

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Mr_Harry
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Asians and Caucasians in cold environments without many predators to fear evolved for impulse control, less day to day intertribal violence, IQ, and stable nuclear families as a means to surviving brutal winters and seasonal food supplies.

Africans in a warm environment full of critters that will eat people evolved for emotional responses that go from 0-100 in a heartbeat, more athleticism, maturing physically at a younger age, and less emphasis on selective longterm mates for winter survival and more emphasis on having as many kids as possible by as many people as possible.

Environmentally it makes sense. Just as dark skin makes sense in Africa but not so much in Ireland or Poland. Over centuries of natural selection you adapt to your environment.

There’s obvious reasons that blacks make great NFL running backs and Asians make great MD’s and none of it has anything to do with racism.

LOL

This is flat awesome.

It’s beyond awesome.

It’s the whole story, in a perfect nutshell.

You could expound on it, but why bother.

Oh ok.

Sure thing.

LOL

I think some of you gals need to get out more.
Ever take a collegiate level sociology class?

Didn’t think so.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Mr Harry,

what did you learn in that sociology class?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Asians and Caucasians in cold environments without many predators to fear evolved for impulse control, less day to day intertribal violence, IQ, and stable nuclear families as a means to surviving brutal winters and seasonal food supplies.

Africans in a warm environment full of critters that will eat people evolved for emotional responses that go from 0-100 in a heartbeat, more athleticism, maturing physically at a younger age, and less emphasis on selective longterm mates for winter survival and more emphasis on having as many kids as possible by as many people as possible.

Environmentally it makes sense. Just as dark skin makes sense in Africa but not so much in Ireland or Poland. Over centuries of natural selection you adapt to your environment.

There’s obvious reasons that blacks make great NFL running backs and Asians make great MD’s and none of it has anything to do with racism.

LOL

This is flat awesome.

It’s beyond awesome.

It’s the whole story, in a perfect nutshell.

You could expound on it, but why bother.

Oh ok.

Sure thing.

LOL

I think some of you gals need to get out more.
Ever take a collegiate level sociology class?

Didn’t think so.
He probably did. It’s why he thinks what he thinks. That we’re all the exact same and that institutional racism is the only difference in behavior and outcomes.

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
No conflict resolution skills, their first and only response is violence. Haven't learned anything since leaving the jungle.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by GAGoober
Primitive Cultural Tribal Behavior

Boils down to a lack of education, cultural development.

Of course, not all blacks are like that, and the educated black people that I have worked with watch the "fools" with the same attitude as I do. Idiots come in all colors, but lack of education seems to be the key.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by keith

Of course, not all blacks are like that, and the educated black people that I have worked with watch the "fools" with the same attitude as I do. Idiots come in all colors, but lack of education seems to be the key.
Wrong.

If it were about education and cultural development, it seems like at some point in recorded history that they would have built something…

It isn’t racism to admit that blacks on average are better athletes but lower IQ with less impulse control. It’s foolish to pretend otherwise.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Hastings

Sioux Indians evolved in a cold climate and if you visit Pine Ridge Agency you will find a subset of humanity as bad as any black ghetto. Don't go on commodity distribution day without a helmet.
I've spent some time at the pine ridge agency, gave my daughter a loaded 45 and told her to shoot anyone trying to get in the truck while I was in the store. Won't say the town but whity ain't welcome

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
lack of education seems to be the key.

The birthplace of mankind has yet to educate themselves.

Yeah, that's the problem...lol

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from kappit.com]

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
to manage their emotions with any self control?

🦫

You can take the bunny out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the bunny.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ingwe
to manage their emotions with any self control?

🦫

You can take the bunny out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the bunny.

Hehehehe. TRUTH

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by SamOlson
lack of education seems to be the key.

The birthplace of mankind has yet to educate themselves.

Yeah, that's the problem...lol

BOOM.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

BS, unless you mean they can't be educated, in which case you may have a point.

You have drank the Kool Aid.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/29/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Its because of the way their forehead is shaped, fuggs them up.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by blanket
Originally Posted by Hastings

Sioux Indians evolved in a cold climate and if you visit Pine Ridge Agency you will find a subset of humanity as bad as any black ghetto. Don't go on commodity distribution day without a helmet.
I've spent some time at the pine ridge agency, gave my daughter a loaded 45 and told her to shoot anyone trying to get in the truck while I was in the store. Won't say the town but whity ain't welcome
As a white man would you go to a black neighborhood in Chicago to shop much less leave your daughter in the truck alone in one? [bleep] no!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I.Q. ,being taken care of cradle to grave.Then,like a spoiled child,when they can't get what they want (a chicken sandwich) they throw a tantrum.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
A Manifesto was written on how to Destroy America..

I’m think we’re about to see the Baghdad Bob Sing …

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by superlight17b
I.Q. ,being taken care of cradle to grave.Then,like a spoiled child,when they can't get what they want (a chicken sandwich) they throw a tantrum.

Whitey keeping them down. 😜

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 4 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 6 28 29

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 1minute, 160user, 61 invisible), 2,261 guests, and 1,392 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,941
Posts18,480,095
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.