-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 28 29
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If you've ever been to Africa and seen an agitated baboon troop you'd understand. Scream, seek high ground and throw [bleep]. The first three rules in the baboon play book.

Know fat, know flavor. No fat, no flavor.

I tried going vegan, but then realized it was a big missed steak.
GB4

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Why do the male caananites always purse their lips and stick their tongue slightly out right before they assault someone? You know what I'm talking about.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I had black neighbors two doors down in a 1% black city.
They were attorneys, before they got disbarred.
They parked their Escalade in front of my house to have a loud argument.
Then they got divorced and moved out.
The man leased out the house, while never making another house payment.
The tennant was a liberal white woman with a PhD and works at the physics department at the U of W.
So the foxy white PhD woman calls up the disbarred black man and says, "The furnace does not work."
The black man responded, "What did you do to break it?"

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Here is a possible explanation. Modern man did come from a common ancestor with the chiemp. Some of these early humans escaped Africa and made it to The Mid-East, Europe, and Asia where they encountered other races of man and interbred. Neanderthal and Denisovan come to mind. Meanwhile back in Africa saying goodbye was hard to do and breeding across the line went on for a while after the wanderers had left for Eurasia. Modern man for whatever reason dominated the other races of man found in Eurasia and they were absorbed. But in a very similar way to hybrid cattle they exceeded the parent breeds much as does most any F1 cross. In the south a Brahman cross with a European breed is usually a better animal that either of the original pure bloods.

Sub Saharans have no Neanderthal blood and other than maybe Australian Aborigine have the smaller brains of the human races.

In any case we are all human and therefore similar in many if not most ways and have proven the ability to breed across the racial sub species lines. Many of the same maladies and diseases affect all humans and some are race specific or at least race dominant.

As to the cattle comparison. While they are all cattle and can breed and produce offspring there are traits that are race specific or more often race dominant, such as the excitability of the Brahman breed, the gentleness and milking ability of the Jersey and so on.

So yes all of us are God's children and all are human but some of the races are more amenable to civilized life and don't go around like a tribe of chiemps seeking a rival group to kill.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Because they're fu'cking animals?

LOL
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Hastings
Here is a possible explanation. Modern man did come from a common ancestor with the chiemp. Some of these early humans escaped Africa and made it to The Mid-East, Europe, and Asia where they encountered other races of man and interbred. Neanderthal and Denisovan come to mind. Meanwhile back in Africa saying goodbye was hard to do and breeding across the line went on for a while after the wanderers had left for Eurasia. Modern man for whatever reason dominated the other races of man found in Eurasia and they were absorbed. But in a very similar way to hybrid cattle they exceeded the parent breeds much as does most any F1 cross. In the south a Brahman cross with a European breed is usually a better animal that either of the original pure bloods.

Sub Saharans have no Neanderthal blood and other than maybe Australian Aborigine have the smaller brains of the human races.

In any case we are all human and therefore similar in many if not most ways and have proven the ability to breed across the racial sub species lines. Many of the same maladies and diseases affect all humans and some are race specific or at least race dominant.

As to the cattle comparison. While they are all cattle and can breed and produce offspring there are traits that are race specific or more often race dominant, such as the excitability of the Brahman breed, the gentleness and milking ability of the Jersey and so on.

So yes all of us are God's children and all are human but some of the races are more amenable to civilized life and don't go around like a tribe of chiemps seeking a rival group to kill.

LOL. And some don’t fight over waffles and crab legs at the local restaurant. 🤪

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BOWHUNR
If you've ever been to Africa and seen an agitated baboon troop you'd understand. Scream, seek high ground and throw [bleep]. The first three rules in the baboon play book.

All of that screaming reminds me of one of those Cops episodes where they chase a brotha through the Section 8 Housing Project. 😂

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Short and to the point. Much better than, I'm sorry to say, than Hastings pontificating.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
This is effective communication, clear, concise, and complete. Accurate too. 😁

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
I generally carry condition 3 on my Glocks... when I got to a city FF restaurant I often go condition 1 before leaving the car.

No different than downshifting a gear or two when coming down a mountain.

It is innate... I have been "conditioned" if you will.

Why?

I reckon some folks like their chicken spicy... and their dining experience sporty.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
I have seen restaurant workers do some pretty nasty stuff to the food of patrons that vary in race from themselves.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C

Waxing Eloquent again... I see.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Popeye’s is superior to KFC.
While you are correct, neither is now as good as when the franchises started. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by Mr_Harry
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Mr_Harry
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Asians and Caucasians in cold environments without many predators to fear evolved for impulse control, less day to day intertribal violence, IQ, and stable nuclear families as a means to surviving brutal winters and seasonal food supplies.

Africans in a warm environment full of critters that will eat people evolved for emotional responses that go from 0-100 in a heartbeat, more athleticism, maturing physically at a younger age, and less emphasis on selective longterm mates for winter survival and more emphasis on having as many kids as possible by as many people as possible.

Environmentally it makes sense. Just as dark skin makes sense in Africa but not so much in Ireland or Poland. Over centuries of natural selection you adapt to your environment.

There’s obvious reasons that blacks make great NFL running backs and Asians make great MD’s and none of it has anything to do with racism.

LOL

This is flat awesome.

It’s beyond awesome.

It’s the whole story, in a perfect nutshell.

You could expound on it, but why bother.

Oh ok.

Sure thing.

LOL

I think some of you gals need to get out more.
Ever take a collegiate level sociology class?

Didn’t think so.
He probably did. It’s why he thinks what he thinks. That we’re all the exact same and that institutional racism is the only difference in behavior and outcomes.

Precisely the opposite, sir.

You must have missed where I applauded your original assessment of the cultural/societal differences.

Deviant Soc was one of the most fascinating courses I ever took.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Mr Harry,

what did you learn in that sociology class?
Deviant behavior is….

Deviant.

And aberrant.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I started noticing more aggressive behavior when Obama was elected his first term.

lightman
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by lightman
I started noticing more aggressive behavior when Obama was elected his first term.

Because he was stirring the pot.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Dey is wat Dey is. I try to avoid them as much as possible

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by keith
Originally Posted by GAGoober
Primitive Cultural Tribal Behavior

Boils down to a lack of education, cultural development.

Of course, not all blacks are like that, and the educated black people that I have worked with watch the "fools" with the same attitude as I do. Idiots come in all colors, but lack of education seems to be the key.
and even when they distance themselves from the brothers , for most of their lives .... if they get in trouble the first thing out of their mouths is ...racism ... look at OJ Simpson and Micheal Jackson to just name 2 that did that

Last edited by rem shooter; 12/30/22.

NRA Life Member
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by akrange
Originally Posted by slumlord
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The Last of the Mohicans ..

Phluorescent orange life jackets make perfect targets.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 5 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 28 29

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 1minute, 160user, 61 invisible), 2,478 guests, and 1,441 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,943
Posts18,480,152
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.