Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 29 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 28 29
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Roger,

Dude, just the two of you and all that good eatin'?

They have take home boxes I hope.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
GB4

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Beaver10
I certainly can’t define any one thing as the main reason some blacks feel compelled to act out in public with a show of complete lack of maturity, class, respect for themselves, and of course others.

So many things have been asked for and provided to black communities in need of financial and educational assistance over the years.

Mentoring programs developed, Boys & Girls clubs funded, community resources up the ass made available. And of course hiring practices to help move blacks into better paying jobs. Nothing seems to control or slow the growth of distance and disgust between how we as white people see some black folk and vice-a-versa.

I wonder if it’s even possible to arrive at factual truths, call it ownership on both sides of the race card and just admit the failures, then make some radical changes. Knowing that these changes are absolutely going to spark fits of rage, probably on both sides.

Holding people accountable is likely a start. Me being white, I have found myself wondering why good, black citizens, who get mislabeled by the behavior of others haven’t collectively come together and in essence, culled or policed their own in ways that leave no question to observers in their communities that this behavior will not be tolerated. Thinking Black Panther type of education on their own people. I’m laughing, almost at this thought.

But then the same could be said for us, as white folk...Why haven’t we culled or policed the POS whites who bring harm, shame, and disrespect to those who are trying to live together without too much drama?

Maybe the answer to the latter of my questions to cull POS whites is even more difficult. Wouldn’t we need to not only work the inner cities, and rural towns to clean up our white system abuser? Wouldn’t we need to reach into the halls of corporate America, .gov and the financial elites who are possibly the true architects of creating this vast and growing division between people?

Maybe it’s all by their design to prevent all people from coming together under one banner and collectively returning the power back to the American people.

I certainly don’t know. I’m just getting old, I guess, and the obvious change in power and control structure sure doesn’t look like the powerful want us as a people to work together. To me, it smells of fear in the ranks of the elites.

🦫

Beav, good post.

re: the part I added BOLD to..........................are you old enough to remember Lyndon B Johnson.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

There’s a lot of good black folk. Same as a lot of good white folk.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
I’ve seen first hand lots of blacks have magical doctorate or reverend names that might as well been got out of a Cracker Jack box as the source was busted for tax evasion or other

Last edited by earlybrd; 12/30/22.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by earlybrd
I’ve seen first hand lots of blacks have magical doctorate or reverend names that might as well been got out of a Cracker Jack box as the source was busted for tax evasion or other
What about that magic black landlord formula?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P

Are you going to address the 10k rental/$40k/month statement?

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Bullsheit

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

Are you going to address the 10k rental/$40k/month statement?
No, he is not. Carry on.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You know who also doesn't think and act like whites do?

Indians.

Fugg....maybe we should start a thread!
Maybe its whites that are doing it all wrong lol

Whites tend to be greedy and worry too much.

Indians, it's called a garbage can.......lol

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by mirage243

Bullsheit
Don’t confuse this subject with your Shoney big boy retirement pension.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You know who also doesn't think and act like whites do?

Indians.

Fugg....maybe we should start a thread!
Maybe its whites that are doing it all wrong lol

Whites tend to be greedy and worry too much.

Indians, it's called a garbage can.......lol

Ha, except those whites raised to steal other folks scheidt and to hang out in dope houses.

And most of the Indians I've met that lived off the Rez, lived more like white folks than those folks I just mentioned.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B3

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Prime example “non profit” had multi apartments for homeless and battered women.Handing out bus passes cookies tater chips heating bills paid for.Need a new car? $50 car payment 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️Guess who run it??The ones who was a “doctor” from the same establishment yrs ago

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Whataboutism ain’t going to change the Deteriorating State of the Country..

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by mirage243

Bullsheit
Don’t confuse this subject with your Shoney big boy retirement pension.

Tell us more about your mudshark kid.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Roger,

Dude, just the two of you and all that good eatin'?

They have take home boxes I hope.
Yup, we always have take-home.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
What about that magic black landlord formula?
The down fall of the empire now rents from him

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
There are lots of good black folks.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
I certainly can’t define any one thing as the main reason some blacks feel compelled to act out in public with a show of complete lack of maturity, class, respect for themselves, and of course others.

So many things have been asked for and provided to black communities in need of financial and educational assistance over the years.

Mentoring programs developed, Boys & Girls clubs funded, community resources up the ass made available. And of course hiring practices to help move blacks into better paying jobs. Nothing seems to control or slow the growth of distance and disgust between how we as white people see some black folk and vice-a-versa.

I wonder if it’s even possible to arrive at factual truths, call it ownership on both sides of the race card and just admit the failures, then make some radical changes. Knowing that these changes are absolutely going to spark fits of rage, probably on both sides.

Holding people accountable is likely a start. Me being white, I have found myself wondering why good, black citizens, who get mislabeled by the behavior of others haven’t collectively come together and in essence, culled or policed their own in ways that leave no question to observers in their communities that this behavior will not be tolerated. Thinking Black Panther type of education on their own people. I’m laughing, almost at this thought.

But then the same could be said for us, as white folk...Why haven’t we culled or policed the POS whites who bring harm, shame, and disrespect to those who are trying to live together without too much drama?

Maybe the answer to the latter of my questions to cull POS whites is even more difficult. Wouldn’t we need to not only work the inner cities, and rural towns to clean up our white system abuser? Wouldn’t we need to reach into the halls of corporate America, .gov and the financial elites who are possibly the true architects of creating this vast and growing division between people?

Maybe it’s all by their design to prevent all people from coming together under one banner and collectively returning the power back to the American people.

I certainly don’t know. I’m just getting old, I guess, and the obvious change in power and control structure sure doesn’t look like the powerful want us as a people to work together. To me, it smells of fear in the ranks of the elites.

🦫

Beav, good post.

re: the part I added BOLD to..........................are you old enough to remember Lyndon B Johnson.

Kennedy and LBJ in power was before I was born in late 65

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by wabigoon

And this statement is based on how many you know and how many you have had interaction with, particuarily those from metro/intercity areas?

223 Rem, my favorite cartridge - you can't argue with truckloads of dead PD's and gophers.

24hourcampfire.com - The site where there is a problem for every solution.

F
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
F
BOY there is a lot of mudslinging here. Thats why i love this place. Call a spade a spade.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by wabigoon
There are indeed. Whether or not a race can support high level civilization, however, depends on averages.

Page 8 of 29 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 28 29

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 63 invisible), 2,478 guests, and 1,419 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,945
Posts18,480,184
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.