Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 29 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 28 29
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by deflave
You and the other dumb fugk claimed that black people are violent because of their DNA.

DNA dictates virtually everything about a persons makeup. For example, your DNA makes you an insufferable azzhole. Of course, you could overcome it to a large degree if you chose to,...just like blacks can be non violent, productive people if they chose to.

But DNA makes it easy for blacks to be violent and your DNA makes it easy for you to be an insufferable azzhole.

Both you and most blacks are too mentally lazy to change into something other than what your DNA dictates that you are.

GB4

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
What's your solution?
No government imposed advantages to anyone based on race.

You and the other dumb fugk claimed that black people are violent because of their DNA.

Now you're saying they're violent because the government gives them advantage.

Which is it?

no one knows if it is or isnt all of the above , including you.

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
They're violent because they are permitted to be, since cops and the criminal justice system creates for them a consequence free environment within which to give full expression of this tendency.

So it's not DNA, it's the lack of strong police forces operating in the United States?

And I know you're stupid, but do you realize that you and the other dumb fugk have already changed your answer three times?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think some of you need to read more history books.

Do you think any one of you would have done well walking around Hell's Kitchen in the 19th century? How about the Irish slums of Chicago in the same timeframe? Do you think that area was mostly occupied by black Americans? Or were they mostly white? Do you think the occupants of that section in New York and Chicago were inexplicably violent? Do you think they lacked emotional maturity? Do you think there were a lot of good paying jobs in that part of New York and Chicago?

Put another way, if I were to place one of your Portland, Missouri, or Iowa dwelling asses into an all white prison system, do you think you would fare very well? Do you think the white's in those prisons would be inexplicably violent? Have little to no impulse control? Or do you think they'd all be happy to embrace Lil James the Schit Kicker because they're all white?

The reason slums create vast numbers of violent and impulsive individuals is because slums create a "kill or be killed" culture as opposed to a "live and let live" culture. Slums are prisons. Slums are slavery. If you put generation upon generation into slums, they will invariably come out as a violent and impulsive end product. And the fix will require generations of opportunity (for those that survive the transition) to rise out of the enslaved culture that a slum produces.

The big difference in today's culture is that there is no real motivation to move out of these kill or be killed environments due to government hand outs and the leftists agenda of not only keeping slum dwellers in the slums, but expanding their numbers. That is why nobody moves out and up, or if they do it's extremely rare. History shows that the English, Irish and Italians were just as vicious and impulsive when they were funneled into American Ghettos. The big difference was that if you did not move out, and up, you would starve and die in those ghettos. The welfare system of today (the very system people like Lil James vote for) produces, maintains, and expands black ghettos. That's why so many black Americans remain dissproportionally violent and impulsive in the United States.

And if our own immigrant stories are not evidence enough for you, just look at a modern Indian Reservation in the United States. They've been welfare'd into a puddle of worthlessness. Indian Reservations not only tend to be full of violent and emotionally immature people. They frequently fugk their own children and think nothing of it. The incest and sexual assault statistics on a reservation are higher than any state, to include Oregon. This same degenerate, child fugking, end product is going to be produced by our current onslaught of illegal immigration. And that is exactly what a leftist like GayGhost or Sycawhore want. They want more slaves.

So the answer to all this (the real answer) is to push jobs back into the inner cities and suburbia in an effort to stop the growth of welfare. That's the only answer. Anybody that proposes something else, is a fugking idiot.

Rest assured the evil people of this world laugh their ass off when they watch a pack of fugking morons, moan on and on about what black people are, and are not capable of. These type of people play right into their puppet strings because most people are stupid. Flave on the other hand, is wise. Flave is all-knowing. Flave is God. And Flave knows the real solution to all these social and economic problems.

That solution is capitalism. AKA jobs. AKA expansion of the middle-class.

You're Welcome

-Flave

PS - The only demographic that legally thrives even after being forced into slums, are Jews.

Put that in your Klan hood and smoke it.
All this can be boiled own to. If you subsidize something you will get more of it.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

Incorrect.

I know exactly what reduces crime and increases prosperity.

At all levels.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Incorrect.

I know exactly what reduces crime and increases prosperity.

At all levels.

we werent talking about crime and prosperity, we were talking about cultural violence.

perhaps you'll let Detroit in on the secret.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe

DNA dictates virtually everything about a persons makeup. For example, your DNA makes you an insufferable azzhole. Of course, you could overcome it to a large degree if you chose to,...just like blacks can be non violent, productive people if they chose to.

But DNA makes it easy for blacks to be violent and your DNA makes it easy for you to be an insufferable azzhole.

Both you and most blacks are too mentally lazy to change into something other than what your DNA dictates that you are.
BINGO!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

You might want to read up on Detroit.

And New York.

And Chicago.

And St. Louis.

And Boston.

And Atlanta.

And...

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 700LH

BINGO!

I'm not hearing any solutions from these two COVTARDS.

Just whining.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by 700LH

BINGO!

I'm not hearing any solutions from these two COVTARDS.

Just whining.

Accurate observations aren't "whining".

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

You might want to read up on Detroit.

And New York.

And Chicago.

And St. Louis.

And Boston.

And Atlanta.

And...

and New Orleans

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Golly, why haven’t we discussed this on the ‘Fire before? 🙄

As folks are tired of hearing, for three years I was the only White guy for twenty miles in a village in Ghana, ever’body else was black as the ace of spades except for that one coffee-colored kid whose mother had been a prostitute for a spell in Lome, Togo.

Not all Africans look alike but West Africans were slaved more’n any other and they look EXACTLY like lots of ghetto residents here. Gotta be a close DNA match.

Behavior? Night and day. Ghana was one of the safest places I’ve lived. In fact IME African Africans act more like White folk, no hostility, no chip on shoulder.

Glasgow Scotland? That place was a friggin’ zoo, the home of the Glasgow smile and the inventor of the acid attack.

But then, they’re all Irish grin

Last edited by Birdwatcher; 12/31/22.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There is no solution. As a group , they themselves have to want change. They do not. Just gimme gimme gimme. They do not want change. Their "leaders" do not want real change. Just to continue being "victims" and blame the man and the white system. And government does not really want change either ! It will just get worse. Until eventually there is a clash. Which is what I honestly think the "powers that be" want.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Hastings
I think some of you need to read more history books.

Do you think any one of you would have done well walking around Hell's Kitchen in the 19th century? How about the Irish slums of Chicago in the same timeframe? Do you think that area was mostly occupied by black Americans? Or were they mostly white? Do you think the occupants of that section in New York and Chicago were inexplicably violent? Do you think they lacked emotional maturity? Do you think there were a lot of good paying jobs in that part of New York and Chicago?

Put another way, if I were to place one of your Portland, Missouri, or Iowa dwelling asses into an all white prison system, do you think you would fare very well? Do you think the white's in those prisons would be inexplicably violent? Have little to no impulse control? Or do you think they'd all be happy to embrace Lil James the Schit Kicker because they're all white?

The reason slums create vast numbers of violent and impulsive individuals is because slums create a "kill or be killed" culture as opposed to a "live and let live" culture. Slums are prisons. Slums are slavery. If you put generation upon generation into slums, they will invariably come out as a violent and impulsive end product. And the fix will require generations of opportunity (for those that survive the transition) to rise out of the enslaved culture that a slum produces.

The big difference in today's culture is that there is no real motivation to move out of these kill or be killed environments due to government hand outs and the leftists agenda of not only keeping slum dwellers in the slums, but expanding their numbers. That is why nobody moves out and up, or if they do it's extremely rare. History shows that the English, Irish and Italians were just as vicious and impulsive when they were funneled into American Ghettos. The big difference was that if you did not move out, and up, you would starve and die in those ghettos. The welfare system of today (the very system people like Lil James vote for) produces, maintains, and expands black ghettos. That's why so many black Americans remain dissproportionally violent and impulsive in the United States.

And if our own immigrant stories are not evidence enough for you, just look at a modern Indian Reservation in the United States. They've been welfare'd into a puddle of worthlessness. Indian Reservations not only tend to be full of violent and emotionally immature people. They frequently fugk their own children and think nothing of it. The incest and sexual assault statistics on a reservation are higher than any state, to include Oregon. This same degenerate, child fugking, end product is going to be produced by our current onslaught of illegal immigration. And that is exactly what a leftist like GayGhost or Sycawhore want. They want more slaves.

So the answer to all this (the real answer) is to push jobs back into the inner cities and suburbia in an effort to stop the growth of welfare. That's the only answer. Anybody that proposes something else, is a fugking idiot.

Rest assured the evil people of this world laugh their ass off when they watch a pack of fugking morons, moan on and on about what black people are, and are not capable of. These type of people play right into their puppet strings because most people are stupid. Flave on the other hand, is wise. Flave is all-knowing. Flave is God. And Flave knows the real solution to all these social and economic problems.

That solution is capitalism. AKA jobs. AKA expansion of the middle-class.

You're Welcome

-Flave

PS - The only demographic that legally thrives even after being forced into slums, are Jews.

Put that in your Klan hood and smoke it.
All this can be boiled own to. If you subsidize something you will get more of it.

Absolutely 💯

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

The funniest thing about clowns like you, TRH, chilieater, and jaguar are that if a black person was in the room you would shut right the fugk up.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MrWilson
There is no solution. As a group , they themselves have to want change. They do not. Just gimme gimme gimme. They do not want change. Their "leaders" do not want real change. Just to continue being "victims" and blame the man and the white system. And government does not really want change either ! It will just get worse. Until eventually there is a clash. Which is what I honestly think the "powers that be" want.

Do the worthless white people in Appalachia want to change?

Or are they just "gimme, gimme?"

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

The funniest thing about clowns like you, TRH, chilieater, and jaguar are that if a black person was in the room you would shut right the fugk up.

,...and if a Tiger was in the room I wouldn't poke at it with the broom handle.

So what's your point?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Golly, why haven’t we discussed this on the ‘Fire before? 🙄

As folks are tired of hearing, for three years I was the only White guy for twenty miles in a village in Ghana, ever’body else was black as the ace of spades except for that one coffee-colored kid whose mother had been a prostitute for a spell in Lome, Togo.

Not all Africans look alike but West Africans were slaved more’n any other and they look EXACTLY like lots of ghetto residents here. Gotta be a close DNA match.

Behavior? Night and day. Ghana was one of the safest places I’ve lived. In fact IME African Africans act more like White folk, no hostility, no chip on shoulder.

Glasgow Scotland? That place was a friggin’ zoo, the home of the Glasgow smile and the inventor of the acid attack.

But then, they’re all Irish grin

You're living proof that a person can be white and worthless.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

,...and if a Tiger was in the room I wouldn't poke at it with the broom handle.

So what's your point?

You're all sheltered dumb fugks and scared of your own shadow.

That's my point.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
When it comes to nature vs nurture, it's not one or the other, it's a combination of both. Only a simple minded fool thinks it's only cultural or solely genetic. Reality is more nuanced than that.

It's often be said that genetics load the gun but environment pulls the trigger.

My grandfather was born in 1906. As long as I knew him he never had a bad word to say about blacks, and he had known plenty living through segregation. To him they were always just colored folks. My dad on the other hand, being a baby boomer is not a fan, to put it mildly. He didn't inherent that attitude from his father, he learned it first hand. I myself have met few who didn't fit the negative stereotype.

Something cultural changed in this country during the middle of the last century. That trigger got pulled. Now we're dealing with the consequences because there's no way to put that genie back in the bottle. Even in my time I've seen race relations get much worse after Obama got elected. That was like pouring gasoline on the fire.

Page 11 of 29 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 28 29

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (007FJ, 10ring1, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 64 invisible), 2,634 guests, and 1,361 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,948
Posts18,480,351
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.