-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 29 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 28 29
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I am not familiar with them. If they as a group are worthless welfare scum sucking at the govt tit then they are worthless in my book. But I honestly have not heard about them as a group committing a disproportionate amount of crime within the US.

GB4

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I forgot, when Ashanti’s get mad they don’t beat in each other, they threaten to insult one another, which is why I only ever recall one curse word in their language (“tibonkoso” which was like fool or idiot, pretty mild.

When they REALLY wanna take off the gloves they use our familiar English curse words, but not very well grin

Three years, never saw a fistfight, not even around 300 teenagers. Regionally a guy was hacked in the back of a neck by a machete and another guy beaten to death (died later ruptured spleen, severity not apparent at the time), but even Ghana had organized crime.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MrWilson
I am not familiar with them. If they as a group are worthless welfare scum sucking at the govt tit then they are worthless in my book. But I honestly have not heard about them as a group committing a disproportionate amount of crime within the US.

Oh, OK.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
More Mud Sharks. MORE Mud Sharks. What this country needs is more white whoooores to go in an' breed with them kneegroes. Eventually the kneegroe genes gonna' be all diluted by them Mud Sharks doing their patriotic duty to whitewash the ghetto.

Slavery was the worst thing to happen to this country. If it weren't for slavery we wouldn't have all them kneegroes in these United States.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
Originally Posted by deflave
perhaps you'll let Detroit in on the secret.

You might want to read up on Detroit.

And New York.

And Chicago.

And St. Louis.

And Boston.

And Atlanta.

And...

and New Orleans

and Baltimore.

.... like tears in the rain
IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Accurate observations aren't "whining".

The funniest thing about clowns like you, TRH, chilieater, and jaguar are that if a black person was in the room you would shut right the fugk up.

,...and if a Tiger was in the room I wouldn't poke at it with the broom handle.

So what's your point?

You're all sheltered dumb fugks and scared of your own shadow.

That's my point.

I'm sheltered by choice these days. But it hasn't always been that way.

But then, the world wasn't always like it is today. Caucasians who are ahead of the curve are removing themselves from the urban schittholes. The Exodus from New York City and urban California are a couple of the most glaring examples.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by OldSchool_BestSchool
More Mud Sharks. MORE Mud Sharks. What this country needs is more white whoooores to go in an' breed with them kneegroes. Eventually the kneegroe genes gonna' be all diluted by them Mud Sharks doing their patriotic duty to whitewash the ghetto.

Slavery was the worst thing to happen to this country. If it weren't for slavery we wouldn't have all them kneegroes in these United States.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
They're violent because they are permitted to be, since cops and the criminal justice system creates for them a consequence free environment within which to give full expression of this tendency.

So it's not DNA, it's the lack of strong police forces operating in the United States?
Their DNA in the context of a consequence-free criminal justice system results in the statistics cited by Bristoe.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

But then, the world wasn't always like it is today. Caucasians who are ahead of the curve are removing themselves from the urban schittholes. The Exodus from New York City and urban California are a couple of the most glaring examples.

They're just following your dumb fugking advice and not fixing the problem.

Enjoy.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
They're violent because they are permitted to be, since cops and the criminal justice system creates for them a consequence free environment within which to give full expression of this tendency.

So it's not DNA, it's the lack of strong police forces operating in the United States?
Their DNA in the context of a consequence-free criminal justice system results in the statistics cited by Bristoe.

So policing and environment in general, can change behavior?

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
no one knows if it is or isnt all of the above , including you.

Incorrect.

I know exactly what reduces crime and increases prosperity.

At all levels.

Simple answer.: J.O.B.S.

And STOP THE ENDLESS FREEBEES. All that does is destroy the middle class.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

They're just following your dumb fugking advice and not fixing the problem.

Enjoy.

I fixed the problem for myself. The immediate area where I live,..for about a ten mile radius, has a crime rate of virtually nothing and it's 100% Caucasian. Lexington is about 30 miles from here, Louisville is about 70 miles,.and those two urban areas serve the purpose of harboring all of the "vibrants" and "schitt for brains" Caucasian leftists in the area.

None of them seem inclined to venture out into the rural areas of Kentucky where all of us irredeemable, deplorable, gun packing, backwards Caucasians reside.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Of course, but certain races require more policing and criminal justice than others in order to behave in a way that upholds the advantages associated with civilization. Remove the blacks from New York City, for example, and you could fire 90% of the police force and the streets would be safer than they are today.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
is there a country that is majority black population in Black governed, that is not a real [bleep] hole for most of the citizens that lives there?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ldholton
is there a country that is majority black population in Black governed, that is not a real [bleep] hole for most of the citizens that lives there?
No.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

Time to pull your head out of the sand, or your ass...wherever you've been hiding it.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
I don’t think we have another 27 Trillion of Social Balancing to Spare ..

So it’s a Draw ..

Practice , Practice, Practice ..

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ingwe

Time to pull your head out of the sand, or your ass...wherever you've been hiding it.

This was in regards to Appalachians. They responsible for an inordinate percentage of crimes ?

There is no solution. As a group , they themselves have to want change. They do not. Just gimme gimme gimme. They do not want change. Their "leaders" do not want real change. Just to continue being "victims" and blame the man and the white system. And government does not really want change either ! It will just get worse. Until eventually there is a clash. Which is what I honestly think the "powers that be" want.

Do the worthless white people in Appalachia want to change?

Or are they just "gimme, gimme?"

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Of course, but certain races require more policing and criminal justice than others in order to behave in a way that upholds the advantages associated with civilization. Remove the blacks from New York City, for example, and you could fire 90% of the police force and the streets would be safer than they are today.

So your solution is to increase policing and adjust criminal justice procedures based on the genetic makeup of a respective region?

Page 12 of 29 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 28 29

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 63 invisible), 2,485 guests, and 1,412 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,945
Posts18,480,184
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.