Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 29 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 28 29
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MrWilson
He did. The blacks just want jobs in their hood ! chuckle

You already claimed you avoid black people at all cost yet you want to speak on behalf of black people.

Which is it?
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Why didn’t the British imprison all of our forefathers?
So they were a bunch of violent thugs?

No I didn’t say that.

I asked why the British didn’t imprison our forefathers.
What the Fugg are you talking about? You’re usually a pretty bright logical person. You’re completely off the rails with your argument because you have a losing argument.

I'm always a bright and logical person.

That's why you're struggling.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB4

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
If you believe that. Can you point to the thriving nations and brilliant achievements by blacks in other nations outside of the US now or at any other time in world history?

I don't need to because this conversation is within the context of black Americans residing in America.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He did. The blacks just want jobs in their hood ! chuckle

You already claimed you avoid black people at all cost yet you want to speak on behalf of black people.

Which is it?
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Why didn’t the British imprison all of our forefathers?
So they were a bunch of violent thugs?

No I didn’t say that.

I asked why the British didn’t imprison our forefathers.
What the Fugg are you talking about? You’re usually a pretty bright logical person. You’re completely off the rails with your argument because you have a losing argument.

I'm always a bright and logical person.

That's why you're struggling.
Is it your belief that blacks on average have the same IQ and impulse control as Asians and Caucasians?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Has nothing to do with "speaking on behalf" of. Statistics bear it out. They do not want jobs. They as a group feel entitled and should just be given what they want. Recall when Obama was running the first time. Blacks about to cream their pants all emotional on how now they were gonna get theirs as Obama was gonna give them everything. Pay all their bills ! chuckle

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Is it your belief that blacks on average have the same IQ and impulse control as Asians and Caucasians?

Are you speaking globally?

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Has nothing to do with "speaking on behalf" of. Statistics bear it out. They do not want jobs. They as a group feel entitled and should just be given what they want. Recall when Obama was running the first time. Blacks about to cream their pants all emotional on how now they were gonna get theirs as Obama was gonna give them everything. Pay all their bills ! chuckle

Thank you for speaking on behalf of all black Americans.

But you'd never say that in front of a room full of black Americans.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So now you are speaking on my behalf ? lol

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ldholton
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
I think some of you need to read more history books.

Do you think any one of you would have done well walking around Hell's Kitchen in the 19th century? How about the Irish slums of Chicago in the same timeframe? Do you think that area was mostly occupied by black Americans? Or were they mostly white? Do you think the occupants of that section in New York and Chicago were inexplicably violent? Do you think they lacked emotional maturity? Do you think there were a lot of good paying jobs in that part of New York and Chicago?

Put another way, if I were to place one of your Portland, Missouri, or Iowa dwelling asses into an all white prison system, do you think you would fare very well? Do you think the white's in those prisons would be inexplicably violent? Have little to no impulse control? Or do you think they'd all be happy to embrace Lil James the Schit Kicker because they're all white?

The reason slums create vast numbers of violent and impulsive individuals is because slums create a "kill or be killed" culture as opposed to a "live and let live" culture. Slums are prisons. Slums are slavery. If you put generation upon generation into slums, they will invariably come out as a violent and impulsive end product. And the fix will require generations of opportunity (for those that survive the transition) to rise out of the enslaved culture that a slum produces.

The big difference in today's culture is that there is no real motivation to move out of these kill or be killed environments due to government hand outs and the leftists agenda of not only keeping slum dwellers in the slums, but expanding their numbers. That is why nobody moves out and up, or if they do it's extremely rare. History shows that the English, Irish and Italians were just as vicious and impulsive when they were funneled into American Ghettos. The big difference was that if you did not move out, and up, you would starve and die in those ghettos. The welfare system of today (the very system people like Lil James vote for) produces, maintains, and expands black ghettos. That's why so many black Americans remain dissproportionally violent and impulsive in the United States.

And if our own immigrant stories are not evidence enough for you, just look at a modern Indian Reservation in the United States. They've been welfare'd into a puddle of worthlessness. Indian Reservations not only tend to be full of violent and emotionally immature people. They frequently fugk their own children and think nothing of it. The incest and sexual assault statistics on a reservation are higher than any state, to include Oregon. This same degenerate, child fugking, end product is going to be produced by our current onslaught of illegal immigration. And that is exactly what a leftist like GayGhost or Sycawhore want. They want more slaves.

So the answer to all this (the real answer) is to push jobs back into the inner cities and suburbia in an effort to stop the growth of welfare. That's the only answer. Anybody that proposes something else, is a fugking idiot.

Rest assured the evil people of this world laugh their ass off when they watch a pack of fugking morons, moan on and on about what black people are, and are not capable of. These type of people play right into their puppet strings because most people are stupid. Flave on the other hand, is wise. Flave is all-knowing. Flave is God. And Flave knows the real solution to all these social and economic problems.

That solution is capitalism. AKA jobs. AKA expansion of the middle-class.

You're Welcome

-Flave

PS - The only demographic that legally thrives even after being forced into slums, are Jews.

Put that in your Klan hood and smoke it.

Gotta vote with Flave on this one. I blame welfare for most of our society’s problems.

Generational welfare simply creates a new form of slavery, and that theory ain’t new.

And welfare is white guilt disguised as compassion, so it will never change. Especially now.

End welfare and the problem won’t go away, but it sure will improve, and dramatically.

P

well I absolutely agree that some places put people in a situation that you do what you have to do to survive. but

I have also personally seen moderate neighborhoods that were all white and then some blacks from the let's just say wrong side of the tracks started picking their self up a bit and got into the moderate neighborhood got away from the ghetto per se.
fast forward 10 to 20 years that moderate neighborhood is now back just like the ghetto...

now I don't know if it was because of the black or just because of the mentality level that moved in but the fact does remain in the fact remains it went all black...
that is true watched that very thing happen through out Lexington Ky , for the past 35 years ,It is happening in my neighberhood ,now ,not a good thing ,hope i dont have to move ....and Lexington is not really all that big .compared to LA, NY St. Louis ect,ect.. ,if you been around awhile ,you see the changes in places big time

NRA Life Member
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
And now we have our own government allowing masses of third world [bleep] people to invade america. Plan is to make everyone brown over the coming decades. Either breed or kill caucasians out of existence.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
everything is the white mans fault seems to be the mantra.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
So now you are speaking on my behalf ? lol

You wrote your words.

Language. It's a thing.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
And now we have our own government allowing masses of third world [bleep] people to invade america. Plan is to make everyone brown over the coming decades. Either breed or kill caucasians out of existence.

I already explained that portion of the plan.

You're all 20 steps behind and listening to the wrong people.

Follow Flave. Flave knows all. Flave is God.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

That's the overt portion of their mantra.

You've fallen for the covert portion of the mantra.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
flave is not as smart as he thinks he is ! But you go right ahead and sprain your arm patting your back. chuckle

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

well then , please do regail us unwashed masses !

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thread summary:

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Originally Posted by Campfire Board

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

well then , please do regail us unwashed masses !

Language. It's a thing.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
In otherwords , you got nothing.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Broken window policy/theory look it up. Also the U.S government already tried the whole eliminate dna with Native American women in the 60’s and 70’s IHS forced sterilization program. The women and young girls weren’t getting it willingly. You imagine if they did that with white women.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Thread summary:

Originally Posted by Campfire Board

Butt-fuglia,

Speaking of sheltered, clueless, and gay, why do you shave your arms and legs?

LOL

Page 15 of 29 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 28 29

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (007FJ, 160user, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 63 invisible), 2,657 guests, and 1,340 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,948
Posts18,480,330
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.