Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by MrWilson
In otherwords , you got nothing.

Mmm, nope.

I think I addressed that pretty clearly.

Maybe find a black friend to read it to you.

chuckle

Anyone that thought they had some black friends , did your eyes get opened during the Obama years ? How about during that hands up dont shoot and BLM thing ? Then they showed their true "color" and how no matter what they always side with race. And us old white men are racist and the problem ! uh huh

I don’t see any black Americans on here telling me white people are bad.

I do see a lot of stupid white people saying stupid white people schit though.

You're the one on here pushing the lieberal "it's whiteys fault" BS you were successfully indoctrinated with.

Hey, crackers made the guns they used, crackers made the businesses they burned, crackers made the cars they stole and the white chicks the rape and kill. Yep. Whiteys fault. Whitey brought them over here too.

Humm.

Was it whiteys fault in Haiti, Congo, Nigeria, Zimbabwe?

Why don't you tell us if we'd just make things here as they are in Zimbabwe things would be ok? I mean, whiteys can't help being white can they?

You are one ignorant sob.. lord so what about that cracker they caught that killed those 4 college kids in Idaho??? What about that cracker that shot up the grocery store in Buffalo??
Buffalo? isnt that the place ,were all those blacks looted most of the stores during the snow storm?They didnt steal food or warm clothes .Nope they stole big screen tv's ,stereos and video games was even in the nes cant believe they showed it

Last edited by rem shooter; 12/31/22.

NRA Life Member
GB4

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
lol , in addition to not wanting a job it appears they do not want school either. Have you seen the stats for school drop out rates ? Stats on who causes the most disruptions and disciplinary problems in school. Truancy rates ? Stats on which demographics parents do not get involved with school nor give a rats asss about what is taught. Not to mention our entire education system needs a complete overhaul , and not just for minorities.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 79S
So maybe a better education system?? Ability to send them to private schools?
All that would accomplish is the ruination of private schools.

We took a wrong turn at Brown v Board of Ed. Bad decision. Plessy v Ferguson had it exactly right.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Beaver10
I think some of you need to read more history books.

Do you think any one of you would have done well walking around Hell's Kitchen in the 19th century? How about the Irish slums of Chicago in the same timeframe? Do you think that area was mostly occupied by black Americans? Or were they mostly white? Do you think the occupants of that section in New York and Chicago were inexplicably violent? Do you think they lacked emotional maturity? Do you think there were a lot of good paying jobs in that part of New York and Chicago?

Put another way, if I were to place one of your Portland, Missouri, or Iowa dwelling asses into an all white prison system, do you think you would fare very well? Do you think the white's in those prisons would be inexplicably violent? Have little to no impulse control? Or do you think they'd all be happy to embrace Lil James the Schit Kicker because they're all white?

The reason slums create vast numbers of violent and impulsive individuals is because slums create a "kill or be killed" culture as opposed to a "live and let live" culture. Slums are prisons. Slums are slavery. If you put generation upon generation into slums, they will invariably come out as a violent and impulsive end product. And the fix will require generations of opportunity (for those that survive the transition) to rise out of the enslaved culture that a slum produces.

The big difference in today's culture is that there is no real motivation to move out of these kill or be killed environments due to government hand outs and the leftists agenda of not only keeping slum dwellers in the slums, but expanding their numbers. That is why nobody moves out and up, or if they do it's extremely rare. History shows that the English, Irish and Italians were just as vicious and impulsive when they were funneled into American Ghettos. The big difference was that if you did not move out, and up, you would starve and die in those ghettos. The welfare system of today (the very system people like Lil James vote for) produces, maintains, and expands black ghettos. That's why so many black Americans remain dissproportionally violent and impulsive in the United States.

And if our own immigrant stories are not evidence enough for you, just look at a modern Indian Reservation in the United States. They've been welfare'd into a puddle of worthlessness. Indian Reservations not only tend to be full of violent and emotionally immature people. They frequently fugk their own children and think nothing of it. The incest and sexual assault statistics on a reservation are higher than any state, to include Oregon. This same degenerate, child fugking, end product is going to be produced by our current onslaught of illegal immigration. And that is exactly what a leftist like GayGhost or Sycawhore want. They want more slaves.

So the answer to all this (the real answer) is to push jobs back into the inner cities and suburbia in an effort to stop the growth of welfare. That's the only answer. Anybody that proposes something else, is a fugking idiot.

Rest assured the evil people of this world laugh their ass off when they watch a pack of fugking morons, moan on and on about what black people are, and are not capable of. These type of people play right into their puppet strings because most people are stupid. Flave on the other hand, is wise. Flave is all-knowing. Flave is God. And Flave knows the real solution to all these social and economic problems.

That solution is capitalism. AKA jobs. AKA expansion of the middle-class.

You're Welcome

-Flave

PS - The only demographic that legally thrives even after being forced into slums, are Jews.

Put that in your Klan hood and smoke it.

Cool! Then by your account the poor, black communities that produce these social media Rock-Stars of self control have another 75 years to get a jobs and turn it around? The last 25 years there has been a metric ton of financial, educational, and employment help made available - if you would fill out forms and apply. Maybe the lack of effort in black communities will improve over time. Question is, will there still be all the resources that have been offered to them in the future?

Slums?...Some of our ancestors came into the US, lived in Hell’s Kitchen or Shanty towns on either Coast and made lives. They were poor AF, didn’t speak the language, and not trade trained for most jobs. But they could dig a hole, use a pick, shovel debris, and eventually got opportunities to do trade specific work. 1800’s type work, but you go ahead and apply that historical logic to today’s problems, as if there’s any real comparison.

And to your analogy of sticking our lily white asses in prison. Yeah, some wouldn’t do well. But some would quickly learn the system, build needed relationships for commerce and survival. But of course the idea, is to not get your ass put in prison in the first place.

I don’t disagree with generational poverty, or that it produced a systemic dependency. And for that, the black communities are playing catch up.

The time frame for social and economical improvements are basic 101 stuff, you’ve not offered anything not already known. A ‘Generation’ is a generic time frame that get’s tossed around because it’s always better to make it to be someone else’s future problem.

No one truly wants to address the core cause, affects, or fast track any actionable change agent into the problem. Why? Because it’s gonna be an epic sized, painful process for both black’s and white’s.

Your lily white, home grown Chi-town ass doesn’t know nearly as much as you claim.

Lol

🦫

I’m not gonna listen to some dumb ass that spent his entire life in Oregon.

You‘ve never had any black friends from black slums and you don’t know any black people.

Not to mention your very own state is a complete fugking schit hole and is around 1.5% black. Feel free to explain that one, dumb fugk.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by 79S
So maybe a better education system?? Ability to send them to private schools?
All that would accomplish is the ruination of private schools.

We took a wrong turn at Brown v Board of Ed. Bad decision. Plessy v Ferguson had it exactly right.

The biggest problem with our education system is that most teachers are total dumb fugks.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The biggest problem with our education system is that most teachers are total dumb fugks.

on that we agree !

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
lol , in addition to not wanting a job it appears they do not want school either. Have you seen the stats for school drop out rates ? Stats on who causes the most disruptions and disciplinary problems in school. Truancy rates ? Stats on which demographics parents do not get involved with school nor give a rats asss about what is taught. Not to mention our entire education system needs a complete overhaul , and not just for minorities.

Your avatar and handle are quite fitting.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
And again, no one is talking absolutes. Talking as a group. Statistics bears it out. sorry if the truth and statistics offends.
Can't be repeated often enough.

What happened to your original argument?

I thought it was all DNA?
You're trying to misunderstand.

You might wanna re-read your own posts.

I can quote them for you if you’d like.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
again , not my fault some find statistics uncomfortable.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
You might wanna re-read your own posts.

I can quote them for you if you’d like.
Certainly.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You're lieberal buds are gonna fix it and make it right, deflave.

College entrance for them without college entrance tests, no bail jail release, no prosecutions for store theft under $600, first the rapes get outta jail free, free needles and drugs, reparations, ....

Hey, it's gonna be great.

You seem to struggle with impulse control.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

College entrance for them without college entrance tests, no bail jail release, no prosecutions for store theft under $600, first the rapes get outta jail free, free needles and drugs, reparations, ....

You forgot med schools.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

And the schooling is freaking free.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt

You forgot med schools.

Scarey.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by akrange
That’s prolly something you picked up right away at your BLM meetings .

Now stop Conflating Everything and give US a Solution to the Mounting Crime Evidence to which Blacks are a Larger and Larger Component ..

Your Burns Mimic was Marvelous..

I already did that.

Do you need me to re-post it for you?

Please Do ..

Will I need your Super Secret Decoder Ring ..

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
I’ve got a daughter at UNC Chapel Hill. Pretty liberal place. Even the students there joke about “diversity hires “. The sliding scale of equality doesn’t work.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by akrange
Please Do ..

Will I need your Super Secret Decoder Ring ..

Only in Michigan could the ability to read be conflated to mean "Super Secret Decoder Ring."

I think some of you need to read more history books.

Do you think any one of you would have done well walking around Hell's Kitchen in the 19th century? How about the Irish slums of Chicago in the same timeframe? Do you think that area was mostly occupied by black Americans? Or were they mostly white? Do you think the occupants of that section in New York and Chicago were inexplicably violent? Do you think they lacked emotional maturity? Do you think there were a lot of good paying jobs in that part of New York and Chicago?

Put another way, if I were to place one of your Portland, Missouri, or Iowa dwelling asses into an all white prison system, do you think you would fare very well? Do you think the white's in those prisons would be inexplicably violent? Have little to no impulse control? Or do you think they'd all be happy to embrace Lil James the Schit Kicker because they're all white?

The reason slums create vast numbers of violent and impulsive individuals is because slums create a "kill or be killed" culture as opposed to a "live and let live" culture. Slums are prisons. Slums are slavery. If you put generation upon generation into slums, they will invariably come out as a violent and impulsive end product. And the fix will require generations of opportunity (for those that survive the transition) to rise out of the enslaved culture that a slum produces.

The big difference in today's culture is that there is no real motivation to move out of these kill or be killed environments due to government hand outs and the leftists agenda of not only keeping slum dwellers in the slums, but expanding their numbers. That is why nobody moves out and up, or if they do it's extremely rare. History shows that the English, Irish and Italians were just as vicious and impulsive when they were funneled into American Ghettos. The big difference was that if you did not move out, and up, you would starve and die in those ghettos. The welfare system of today (the very system people like Lil James vote for) produces, maintains, and expands black ghettos. That's why so many black Americans remain dissproportionally violent and impulsive in the United States.

And if our own immigrant stories are not evidence enough for you, just look at a modern Indian Reservation in the United States. They've been welfare'd into a puddle of worthlessness. Indian Reservations not only tend to be full of violent and emotionally immature people. They frequently fugk their own children and think nothing of it. The incest and sexual assault statistics on a reservation are higher than any state, to include Oregon. This same degenerate, child fugking, end product is going to be produced by our current onslaught of illegal immigration. And that is exactly what a leftist like GayGhost or Sycawhore want. They want more slaves.

So the answer to all this (the real answer) is to push jobs back into the inner cities and suburbia in an effort to stop the growth of welfare. That's the only answer. Anybody that proposes something else, is a fugking idiot.

Rest assured the evil people of this world laugh their ass off when they watch a pack of fugking morons, moan on and on about what black people are, and are not capable of. These type of people play right into their puppet strings because most people are stupid. Flave on the other hand, is wise. Flave is all-knowing. Flave is God. And Flave knows the real solution to all these social and economic problems.

That solution is capitalism. AKA jobs. AKA expansion of the middle-class.

You're Welcome

-Flave

PS - The only demographic that legally thrives even after being forced into slums, are Jews.

Put that in your Klan hood and smoke it.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
There is no *real* solution. The problem was baked in the cake when large numbers of blacks were brought into America a few centuries ago.

Now the country is being flooded with with Hispanics who hate blacks. That situation is going to get very interesting in the next few decades.

There’s a theory that for a racial populace to move up in social/economic standards. A different grouping of people must fill the vacancy of poverty left by those that pulled themselves out.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
I’ve got a daughter at UNC Chapel Hill. Pretty liberal place. Even the students there joke about “diversity hires “. The sliding scale of equality doesn’t work.

Interesting.

Are they mostly white?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You‘ve never had any black friends from black slums and you don’t know any black people.

perhaps due to it having no upside

.... like tears in the rain
Page 17 of 29 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 28 29

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 1minute, 160user, 62 invisible), 2,289 guests, and 1,412 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,943
Posts18,480,130
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.