Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 29 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 28 29
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
Originally Posted by deflave
You‘ve never had any black friends from black slums and you don’t know any black people.

perhaps due to it having no upside

Perhaps you think that because you've never had a black friend.

Or maybe you're just scared of black people.

Or maybe you yourself are black and self-loathing. Which would explain your handle.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB4

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You‘ve never had any black friends from black slums and you don’t know any black people.

perhaps due to it having no upside

Perhaps you think that because you've never had a black friend.

Or maybe you're just scared of black people.

Or maybe you yourself are black and self-loathing. Which would explain your handle.

OK, tell me all the benefits of being friendly with and in the presence of blacks.

.... like tears in the rain
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
America, its' culture, govt. and economy, has been established and directed by white men since the beginning. White folks allowed the massive deterioration of a great nation to the present state. White folks allowed the govt. and media to attain the power that now directs us towards failure.

Ignorance and complacency are the real enemy but those that embrace that condition will always blame the jews, spics, spooks et al. because it is easier than critical thinking. The magic neegroe was not elected by blacks.

YMMV

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by akrange
Please Do ..

Will I need your Super Secret Decoder Ring ..

Only in Michigan could the ability to read be conflated to mean "Super Secret Decoder Ring."

I think some of you need to read more history books.

Do you think any one of you would have done well walking around Hell's Kitchen in the 19th century? How about the Irish slums of Chicago in the same timeframe? Do you think that area was mostly occupied by black Americans? Or were they mostly white? Do you think the occupants of that section in New York and Chicago were inexplicably violent? Do you think they lacked emotional maturity? Do you think there were a lot of good paying jobs in that part of New York and Chicago?

Put another way, if I were to place one of your Portland, Missouri, or Iowa dwelling asses into an all white prison system, do you think you would fare very well? Do you think the white's in those prisons would be inexplicably violent? Have little to no impulse control? Or do you think they'd all be happy to embrace Lil James the Schit Kicker because they're all white?

The reason slums create vast numbers of violent and impulsive individuals is because slums create a "kill or be killed" culture as opposed to a "live and let live" culture. Slums are prisons. Slums are slavery. If you put generation upon generation into slums, they will invariably come out as a violent and impulsive end product. And the fix will require generations of opportunity (for those that survive the transition) to rise out of the enslaved culture that a slum produces.

The big difference in today's culture is that there is no real motivation to move out of these kill or be killed environments due to government hand outs and the leftists agenda of not only keeping slum dwellers in the slums, but expanding their numbers. That is why nobody moves out and up, or if they do it's extremely rare. History shows that the English, Irish and Italians were just as vicious and impulsive when they were funneled into American Ghettos. The big difference was that if you did not move out, and up, you would starve and die in those ghettos. The welfare system of today (the very system people like Lil James vote for) produces, maintains, and expands black ghettos. That's why so many black Americans remain dissproportionally violent and impulsive in the United States.

And if our own immigrant stories are not evidence enough for you, just look at a modern Indian Reservation in the United States. They've been welfare'd into a puddle of worthlessness. Indian Reservations not only tend to be full of violent and emotionally immature people. They frequently fugk their own children and think nothing of it. The incest and sexual assault statistics on a reservation are higher than any state, to include Oregon. This same degenerate, child fugking, end product is going to be produced by our current onslaught of illegal immigration. And that is exactly what a leftist like GayGhost or Sycawhore want. They want more slaves.

So the answer to all this (the real answer) is to push jobs back into the inner cities and suburbia in an effort to stop the growth of welfare. That's the only answer. Anybody that proposes something else, is a fugking idiot.

Rest assured the evil people of this world laugh their ass off when they watch a pack of fugking morons, moan on and on about what black people are, and are not capable of. These type of people play right into their puppet strings because most people are stupid. Flave on the other hand, is wise. Flave is all-knowing. Flave is God. And Flave knows the real solution to all these social and economic problems.

That solution is capitalism. AKA jobs. AKA expansion of the middle-class.

You're Welcome

-Flave

PS - The only demographic that legally thrives even after being forced into slums, are Jews.

Put that in your Klan hood and smoke it.

I don’t know how I Missed that ..

I guess I was dazzled with all your Footwork after that ..

I do recall Trump gave US a Respite from our Dilemma by doing just that..

Job Creation..

But the Crime Statistics were still Horrendously Lopsided..

Then the Election was stolen and the Wicked proceeded to Destroy Capitalism which how jobs are created ..

The Crime Statistics are now moving to Ludicrously Lopsided and a bunch of that is Personal Responsibility..

Thanks for Reframing Yourself..

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
OK, tell me all the benefits of being friendly with and in the presence of blacks.

Oh my.

You really are a believer.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Oh my.

and you cant give an answer.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
So your solution is to increase policing and adjust criminal justice procedures based on the genetic makeup of a respective region?
No. You fight crime where you find it

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by justin10mm
When it comes to nature vs nurture, it's not one or the other, it's a combination of both. Only a simple minded fool thinks it's only cultural or solely genetic. Reality is more nuanced than that.

It's often be said that genetics load the gun but environment pulls the trigger.

My grandfather was born in 1906. As long as I knew him he never had a bad word to say about blacks, and he had known plenty living through segregation. To him they were always just colored folks. My dad on the other hand, being a baby boomer is not a fan, to put it mildly. He didn't inherent that attitude from his father, he learned it first hand. I myself have met few who didn't fit the negative stereotype.

Something cultural changed in this country during the middle of the last century. That trigger got pulled. Now we're dealing with the consequences because there's no way to put that genie back in the bottle. Even in my time I've seen race relations get much worse after Obama got elected. That was like pouring gasoline on the fire.
LBJ's great society...

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Beaver10
There’s a theory that for a racial populace to move up in social/economic standards. A different grouping of people must fill the vacancy of poverty left by those that pulled themselves out.🦫
Our resident underclass is having a problem with this. Every group that moves into this country including Hispanic aren't having any of this moving into any "vacancy of poverty". They get here and start moving up whether they be Chinese, East Indian, Arab, or even the educated black Nigerians.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Oh my.

Of course I can.

But it’s wasted on you.

You’re in a cult.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by stxhunter
LBJ's great society...

nicely put, you are either up in years, or are a student of history. smile
its good of you to give credit where credit is due.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Oh my.

Of course I can.

But it’s wasted on you.

You’re in a cult.

howler monkeys

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
I think some of you need to read more history books.

Do you think any one of you would have done well walking around Hell's Kitchen in the 19th century? How about the Irish slums of Chicago in the same timeframe? Do you think that area was mostly occupied by black Americans? Or were they mostly white? Do you think the occupants of that section in New York and Chicago were inexplicably violent? Do you think they lacked emotional maturity? Do you think there were a lot of good paying jobs in that part of New York and Chicago?

Put another way, if I were to place one of your Portland, Missouri, or Iowa dwelling asses into an all white prison system, do you think you would fare very well? Do you think the white's in those prisons would be inexplicably violent? Have little to no impulse control? Or do you think they'd all be happy to embrace Lil James the Schit Kicker because they're all white?

The reason slums create vast numbers of violent and impulsive individuals is because slums create a "kill or be killed" culture as opposed to a "live and let live" culture. Slums are prisons. Slums are slavery. If you put generation upon generation into slums, they will invariably come out as a violent and impulsive end product. And the fix will require generations of opportunity (for those that survive the transition) to rise out of the enslaved culture that a slum produces.

The big difference in today's culture is that there is no real motivation to move out of these kill or be killed environments due to government hand outs and the leftists agenda of not only keeping slum dwellers in the slums, but expanding their numbers. That is why nobody moves out and up, or if they do it's extremely rare. History shows that the English, Irish and Italians were just as vicious and impulsive when they were funneled into American Ghettos. The big difference was that if you did not move out, and up, you would starve and die in those ghettos. The welfare system of today (the very system people like Lil James vote for) produces, maintains, and expands black ghettos. That's why so many black Americans remain dissproportionally violent and impulsive in the United States.

And if our own immigrant stories are not evidence enough for you, just look at a modern Indian Reservation in the United States. They've been welfare'd into a puddle of worthlessness. Indian Reservations not only tend to be full of violent and emotionally immature people. They frequently fugk their own children and think nothing of it. The incest and sexual assault statistics on a reservation are higher than any state, to include Oregon. This same degenerate, child fugking, end product is going to be produced by our current onslaught of illegal immigration. And that is exactly what a leftist like GayGhost or Sycawhore want. They want more slaves.

So the answer to all this (the real answer) is to push jobs back into the inner cities and suburbia in an effort to stop the growth of welfare. That's the only answer. Anybody that proposes something else, is a fugking idiot.

Rest assured the evil people of this world laugh their ass off when they watch a pack of fugking morons, moan on and on about what black people are, and are not capable of. These type of people play right into their puppet strings because most people are stupid. Flave on the other hand, is wise. Flave is all-knowing. Flave is God. And Flave knows the real solution to all these social and economic problems.

That solution is capitalism. AKA jobs. AKA expansion of the middle-class.

You're Welcome

-Flave

PS - The only demographic that legally thrives even after being forced into slums, are Jews.

Put that in your Klan hood and smoke it.

Cool! Then by your account the poor, black communities that produce these social media Rock-Stars of self control have another 75 years to get a jobs and turn it around? The last 25 years there has been a metric ton of financial, educational, and employment help made available - if you would fill out forms and apply. Maybe the lack of effort in black communities will improve over time. Question is, will there still be all the resources that have been offered to them in the future?

Slums?...Some of our ancestors came into the US, lived in Hell’s Kitchen or Shanty towns on either Coast and made lives. They were poor AF, didn’t speak the language, and not trade trained for most jobs. But they could dig a hole, use a pick, shovel debris, and eventually got opportunities to do trade specific work. 1800’s type work, but you go ahead and apply that historical logic to today’s problems, as if there’s any real comparison.

And to your analogy of sticking our lily white asses in prison. Yeah, some wouldn’t do well. But some would quickly learn the system, build needed relationships for commerce and survival. But of course the idea, is to not get your ass put in prison in the first place.

I don’t disagree with generational poverty, or that it produced a systemic dependency. And for that, the black communities are playing catch up.

The time frame for social and economical improvements are basic 101 stuff, you’ve not offered anything not already known. A ‘Generation’ is a generic time frame that get’s tossed around because it’s always better to make it to be someone else’s future problem.

No one truly wants to address the core cause, affects, or fast track any actionable change agent into the problem. Why? Because it’s gonna be an epic sized, painful process for both black’s and white’s.

Your lily white, home grown Chi-town ass doesn’t know nearly as much as you claim.

Lol

🦫

I’m not gonna listen to some dumb ass that spent his entire life in Oregon.

Not to mention your very own state is a complete fugking schit hole and is around 1.5% black. Feel free to explain that one, dumb fugk.

Yeah, I guess...

My past life experience is only antidotal by once being married to a nurse who was a white girl with three mixed kids, living in North Portland (The Hood) for almost a decade raising her kids, together.

Yep, I never had black kids in my house sleeping over, never had dinner with black people. Never had good BBQ with black people. Never had to listen to our kids or black friends talk about the frustrations of being singled out by Asian store owners because they thought all blacks kids do is steal. Damn, and all those conversations I had about them being hassled by the cops was interesting.

You’re so right, I never had black, Crip members, trying to date our daughters. Or have talks with them about getting out of gang life. I’ve never heard them explaining to me about ‘putting in work’ or ‘doing dirt’ to move up within the gang and what being ‘jumped out’ would look like for them...I almost forgot about the three funerals I attended for kids that had stayed at our house, eaten our food because they didn’t have a good home. Those three got shot by Bloods.

I’ve forgotten how many got arrested, jailed, with a few onto the prison system for assault with a deadly weapon, robbery and one for murder. Weird, we had a soon to become murderer sleeping under our roof for several days. He was a good kid, but he decided he needed to ‘do some dirt’ and landed himself in prison. He was always respectful to us when he was around.

Yeah, I was just some white guy, going through the police academy while trying to keep our kids from getting into trouble or worse killed.

2.3% is the current black population in Oregon. But when you live in the ‘Hood’ it’s felt more like 70%.

Just like the rest of us. Most black folk are just trying to raise their kids, work, and make a mortgage payment.

I still hate most rap music.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Touché 🦫

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
It’s a inner family system to collect bennies grandma claims kids plus the parents checks for all and nobody works a entire village is right up the road from me

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by lvmiker
America, its' culture, govt. and economy, has been established and directed by white men since the beginning. White folks liberals and weak white apologists allowed the massive deterioration of a great nation to the present state. White folks liberals and weak white apologists allowed the govt. and media to attain the power that now directs us towards failure.

Ignorance and complacency are the real enemy but those that embrace that condition will always blame the jews, spics, spooks et al. because it is easier than critical thinking. The magic neegroe was not elected by blacks.

YMMV

mike r

Fixed.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by lvmiker
America, its' culture, govt. and economy, has been established and directed by white men since the beginning. White folks allowed the massive deterioration of a great nation to the present state. White folks allowed the govt. and media to attain the power that now directs us towards failure.

YMMV

mike r

Yes, white Kenite Bolsheviks.

Then they imported the Africans.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Hastings
So your solution is to increase policing and adjust criminal justice procedures based on the genetic makeup of a respective region?
Bingo, and fill the prisons with the populations committing the crimes, regardless of racial disparities.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
They got all the food.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Hastings
Bingo, and fill the prisons with the populations committing the crimes, regardless of racial disparities.

52% of all murders in America are committed by blacks ! Let number roll around in your head a bit.

Given that the black population makes up 13 - 14% of the total population , and we know that Grandma and Latisha are not doing any considerable number of murders , you can half this number.

So 7% of the black population (male half) committed more than 52% of all murders in America. Time out, we know Grandpa and little Jamal did not do all this so we have to half that number again (or there abouts).

So it would appear that 3.5% of the black population committed more than 52% of all murders in America. Now hold on , we have stated that it is not an absolute , but based statistically on the "group" so we know not all black men go around killing people so we need to half that again so as not to count the good guys.

So it looks like about 1.75% of the black population committed more than 52% of all murders in America. That is a big F'ing number and problem !

Page 18 of 29 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 28 29

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 17CalFan, 57 invisible), 2,420 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,946
Posts18,480,268
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.