Page 21 of 29 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 28 29
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by lvmiker
America, its' culture, govt. and economy, has been established and directed by white men since the beginning. White folks allowed the massive deterioration of a great nation to the present state. White folks allowed the govt. and media to attain the power that now directs us towards failure.

Ignorance and complacency are the real enemy but those that embrace that condition will always blame the jews, spics, spooks et al. because it is easier than critical thinking. The magic neegroe was not elected by blacks.

YMMV

mike r

Yes, white Kenite Bolsheviks.

Then they imported the Africans.

LBJ was a texan

mike r

Since the desk jockey cop from LV is such a genius, tell us which bleck run countries are doing great, or for that matter, which bleck run US cities. Baltimore, Philly, New Orleans, New York, Detroit, .....

We are waiting.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB4

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Does Dolly and Jaws get to stay?

Dolly is short... But she has nice hooters...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by earlybrd
It’s a inner family system to collect bennies grandma claims kids plus the parents checks for all and nobody works a entire village is right up the road from me

This.
Another village down the road a young black lady was married and had a child.Came down with the MS disease husband left she has joint custody with husband and of course gramma lives across the road.Special van to haul her wheel chair in gov paid for so gramma can drive her around.Wheel chair equip double wide gov paid for and has had continuous good/bad days for years.

The best part is coming

Jesus must have came down and healed her she now drives her daughter to the bus stop the wheel chair ain’t on the back hitch.Wifey had conversation with her a few yrs ago and she claimed the MS would only get worse.🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
The real problem ain’t the blacks it’s the people running the welfare and disability system and using your tax $$

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
It's spineless woke white people.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

IC B2

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
DelFarve: The F.B.I. gave me all that information back when I was "on the job"!
Back then negro's made up 11% of the United States population and yet "those people" committed 52% of all Class One Felonies (murder, rape, armed robbery, burglaries while armed [home invasions], and assaults with intent to commit murder etc).
The F.B.I. used to gather, publish and distribute crime statistics to law enforcement agencies UNTIL it became "politically incorrect" to do so (point fingers at actual criminals and try to catch them!).
I'll never forget one night in our squad car (circa 1985'ish) when my senior partner was perusing these very F.B.I. crime statistics and he looks at me and proclaims (in his practiced eubonics drawl!) "you got's to be a busy bunch'a mutha fuqkers to commit that many crimes"! He followed that up with his oft repeated "we should'a picked our own cotton"!
We laughed but its NOT funny to the victims of murder, assaults, rapes, car jackings, home invasions, drug over-doses, looting etc etc etc!
Again the actions of many of todays blacks sure makes it difficult for hard working, traditional valued, black Americans!
Sad state of affairs here in this once great country - and I think its gonna get worse with china joe and his ho's open borders policy - the hispanic murderous gangs will be taking hold more, here, soon I fear
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

And right on que, Flave’s little Ball Washer shows his ass. You go Little Man ! How’d your bar cruising at the local Gay Club go last night ? 😂😂😂

I've always figured he had a couple of nappy headed granchillrens 😁😁

LMAO !!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

And right on que, Flave’s little Ball Washer shows his ass. You go Little Man ! How’d your bar cruising at the local Gay Club go last night ? 😂😂😂
You have gay on your mind a lot. It’s really telling, Neal.

Pretty Rich coming from the Turd from Tennessee that spends his life stalking Men on the Campfire.
You’ve proved your a F.ag on here many times. And continue to do so daily. You go Girl! 😂😂😂😂🤪

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
I think its gonna get worse with china joe and his ho's open borders policy - the hispanic murderous gangs will be taking hold more, here, soon I fear
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
My neighborhood (at least the parts east of my home) has gone from zero percent Spanish speaking Mestizo (when I moved in twenty years ago), to about a quarter Spanish speaking Mestizo. They seem friendly enough, but it's also hard not to notice that some of them are in the drug supply business, based on patterns of behavior/activity. Even if that weren't the case, however, I'd still feel like my neighborhood is no longer representative of the nation, culture, language, in which I was born. I imagine this is becoming a common experience in the US.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Pretty Rich coming from the Turd from Tennessee that spends his life stalking Men on the Campfire.
You’ve proved your a F.ag on here many times. And continue to do so daily. You go Girl! 😂😂😂😂🤪
Neal doubles down on the gay. AGAIN

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
A realistic look at the subspecies; why & what they are. A long book worth the effort.

Erectus Walks Amoungst Us

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
howler monkeys

Sounds like the echo of an idiot.

Good luck with it.

Sounds like Paul fed-exed you his leotards while he went deer hunting and your pissed cuz you cant fill out the crotch.

All bull$hit aside Happy New Year . Good Luck back atcha.

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Neal doubles down on the gay. AGAIN

AlwaysGayMan Loves Him Some Black Cock.
Proving it as per usual on this thread.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave

Originally Posted by Campfire Board

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There have been some very good and reasoned posts on this thread in addition to "the usual". I won't join any debate other than to add a several points.

1. As bad and barbaric as slavery was and is, it's not hard to argue that the slavery that occurred in the first half to two thirds of this country's existence is likely the best thing to have happened on behalf of modern descendants of that horrific practice.

2. I posit that the modern welfare system and social policies going back to the advent of the great society have done more damage to blacks and other minorities than slavery ever did. A good argument can be made that said social policies amount to modern slavery while paying lip service to those they preportedly help.

3. Politicians in this country use minorities, especially blacks, as pawns in their game of getting re-elected and lining their pockets and the pockets of their friends and families.

4. Until we reverse the leftist policies regarding education, individual responsibility and the complete abandonment of any and all forms of shame, things will not change and will only get worse.

We have come to a point in this country where any one single person's subjective "feelings" are more important than anything and everything. That needs to change irrespective of that one person's race, religion, creed, gender, heritage or proclivities.

Here endeth the rant.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
There have been some very good and reasoned posts on this thread in addition to "the usual". I won't join any debate other than to add a several points.

1. As bad and barbaric as slavery was and is, it's not hard to argue that the slavery that occurred in the first half to two thirds of this country's existence is likely the best thing to have happened on behalf of modern descendants of that horrific practice.

2. I posit that the modern welfare system and social policies going back to the advent of the great society have done more damage to blacks and other minorities than slavery ever did. A good argument can be made that said social policies amount to modern slavery while paying lip service to those they preportedly help.

3. Politicians in this country use minorities, especially blacks, as pawns in their game of getting re-elected and lining their pockets and the pockets of their friends and families.

4. Until we reverse the leftist policies regarding education, individual responsibility and the complete abandonment of any and all forms of shame, things will not change and will only get worse.

We have come to a point in this country where any one single person's subjective "feelings" are more important than anything and everything. That needs to change irrespective of that one person's race, religion, creed, gender, heritage or proclivities.

Here endeth the rant.

Good stuff this ^^^.

Tarquin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Dear Diary Im going to pretend I didn't vote for and support Biden today.
PS I still think George Floyd is a saint and evil white folk killed the gentle giant

Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by TheBigSky

Here endeth the rant.

Good stuff this ^^^.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

l]

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

l]
That's fugging gross.
LOL

Page 21 of 29 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 28 29

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 1minute, 160user, 61 invisible), 2,269 guests, and 1,395 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,941
Posts18,480,095
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.