Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Lee_R
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK
Ya'll F(_)CKING boomers are more pathetic and sex starved than the millennials... Thanks for turning the tide from Easy times to Tough times for my generation and all those behind me. I'm glad ya'll are filled up with electric joo and frozen goyslop. We'll be sure to celebrate ya'll after the vaxx checks ya'll out...

Well said Sir!
Yeah Tyler perry is so much better aint it LOL

I AM AMERICA!
GB1

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
LBJ an the Carter years were a real hoot,, as Im sure FDR times were,, that $4;00 an hour were the good times LOL

I AM AMERICA!
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Have not seen an episode.

Yep.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ya'll F(_)CKING boomers are more pathetic and sex starved than the millennials... Thanks for turning the tide from Easy times to Tough times for my generation and all those behind me. I'm glad ya'll are filled up with electric joo and frozen goyslop. We'll be sure to celebrate ya'll after the vaxx checks ya'll out...

🤣

#clueless

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by skeen
Have not seen an episode.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Gawd I love to have those eyes looking up at me filled with passion

IC B2

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Funny how folks that have ever seen a TV show get way more worked up over it than the folks that have.

Welcome to the ‘Fire…….

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Lee_R

Well said Sir!
Losers whining

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Ya'll F(_)CKING boomers are more pathetic and sex starved than the millennials...

One difference is us Boomers can look back on the good times we were having when we was your age.
Banging the village slut in Africa? LOL

Did birdy ever tell you the story about how he almost got in trouble for a perceived transgression over there? (this story may or may not be true).

One day an albino baby was born to one of the village women and natuarally everyone thought the father had to be the only white man there. So the chief summoned birdy into his hut and asked WTF was going on.

Birdy of course laid out a long dissertation on genetics, albinoism, and so forth but the chief wasn't buying it. There was nothing he could say to persuade the chief that the baby wasn't his, so he tried an analogy. He called the chief to the window and pointed to the flock of sheep, and said "see there chief, they're all white but there's that one black one."

The chief got a knowing look on his face and said "OK, OK, you no tell on me, I no tell on you."

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The best way to watch Yellowstone if ya haven’t seen it is go visit a relative and/or good friend with a TV and binge watch a whole season or two overnight. Back to back to back episodes makes it obvious how formulaic it is.

2019 I also watched a season or two of The Mayans about Mexican bikers in LA, dunno if that show is still on.

Hands down worst was 1883 this past summer, ten hours I’ll never get back grin

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I have a hard time with the whispered dialog that seems so popular these days.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Yep, I need to break down and get a hearing aid too.....

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J

A great piece of a generation of not taking responsibility for themselves, it's the fault of someone else.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose.
It was written to limit the power of government over the individual
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Yellowstone is a decent show but it’s running it course.

1883 is a horrible show. 3 episodes was too much.

1923 so far is good.

Camp is where you make it.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sociology Professor Ballistik might be a little off the mark ....blaming an entire generation (boomers) for all the ills of the world (I never realized we boomers had that much power and influence-who knew?) when in fact the same old suspects, the ruling class from the Ivy League were the most likely culprits.
But giving the Professor credit where credit is due..."electric joo and frozen goyslop" are now etched in my brain forever, and I can hardly wait to employ his line in the first discussion of the entertainment industry work product. But I remain an unrepentant boomer fudd enjoying the Jellowstone fantasy, bigly.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Just click the "Captions On" button and you can read every word the actors are whispering. grin

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by smokepole

I can hear a couple of mice humping at 76 yards.....but these people today won't move their mouths when speaking!

WTF is up with that?

They are all practicing to be ventriloquists but haven't bought a puppet yet.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

Just click the "Captions On" button and you can read every word the actors are whispering. grin

L.W.

That's not a bad idea.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Ya'll F(_)CKING boomers are more pathetic and sex starved than the millennials...

One difference is us Boomers can look back on the good times we were having when we was your age.
Banging the village slut in Africa? LOL

Did birdy ever tell you the story about how he almost got in trouble for a perceived transgression over there? (this story may or may not be true).

One day an albino baby was born to one of the village women and natuarally everyone thought the father had to be the only white man there. So the chief summoned birdy into his hut and asked WTF was going on.

Birdy of course laid out a long dissertation on genetics, albinoism, and so forth but the chief wasn't buying it. There was nothing he could say to persuade the chief that the baby wasn't his, so he tried an analogy. He called the chief to the window and pointed to the flock of sheep, and said "see there chief, they're all white but there's that one black one."

The chief got a knowing look on his face and said "OK, OK, you no tell on me, I no tell on you."

grin

Ain’t my fault so many here try to live vicariously through me. It’s like they secretly wish they were mostly broke underemployed former Peace Corps Volunteers with a failed marriage living in a needing-work house with no hot water, no A/C, sleeping on the floor in a higher-crime Mexican American neighborhood.

I mean that paragraph alone is gonna work some folks here into a tizzy. Hard to credit but there it is.

Anyhoo... if ya wanna be like me start by buying a bicycle and ride it everywhere you can 🙂

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

I can hear a couple of mice humping at 76 yards.....

Me too. I can even tell which hole. They get it wrong sometimes ya know, horny little bastards.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

L.W.

Thank you
Makes me feel like
Duh, figure it out stupid.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (808outdoors, 10gaugemag, 257robertsimp, 99Ozarks, 7mm_Loco, 7 invisible), 1,164 guests, and 746 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,868
Posts18,478,685
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.