-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I prefer ADL,but it is,what it is. I'm pretty fast to jump AICS DBM,before slumming BDL. Hint.

The 'Horn was musing a Trekker and I should give him a shout,to see if he jumped. Knowing him,he likely has several. Hint.(grin)

I don't MPI,Brown or Bansner...because I have. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Big Stick
I don't MPI,Brown or Bansner...because I have. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............

Amen. Like Michael Spink famously said: "Aboulooby!"

The worst mess I've ever had was with the now thankfully defunct Lone Wolf Stocks and its owner. Pain...lots of pain. -Al

Forbidden Zoner
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
TurdQueen has has gotta steal pics and Wiskchuntsen can't begin to fathom the fhuqking magnitude...the "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

You have kids? sick Damn tragedy for them and the world.

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by ihookem
Tarquin, I think you are arguing with a bot. There is no way a person can say the same things and take the same pictures over and over 1,000 times.

Either a Bot or a retard! grin

Tarquin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
TurdQueen,

You keep stealing pics and "living" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
I feel sorry for you kids...and your wife.

Tarquin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
TurdQueen,

Keep extolling your Hurt Feeler Reports and "lauding" your Professional Victim "status",beings it's all that you can "do"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Melting Snowflakes,are a "rugged" lot. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Little Dick's New Year's Resolutions:

(1) Add three new words to current vocabulary of "Kchunt", "Fhuqking", "hint" and "Laughing".
(2) Finish the Dick and Jane Beginning Reader series.
(3) Increase the family/household budget from 90% firearms-related purchases to 95%.
(4) Get the kids back from Child Protective Services and try to convince momma to leave the domestic violence shelter.

Good luck with those Little Dick! Fhuqking LAUGHING! Hint!

Tarquin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
TurdQueen,

Keep extolling your Hurt Feeler Reports and "lauding" your Professional Victim "status",beings it's all that you can "do"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Melting Snowflakes,are a "rugged" lot. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Do not "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint.

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
TurdQueen,

Little Dick's New Year's Resolutions:

(1) Add three new words to current vocabulary of "Kchunt", "Fhuqking", "hint" and "Laughing".
(2) Finish the Dick and Jane Beginning Reader series.
(3) Increase the family/household budget from 90% firearms-related purchases to 95%.
(4) Get the kids back from Child Protective Services and try to convince momma to leave the domestic violence shelter. grin

Good luck with those Little Dick! Fhuqking LAUGHING! Hint!

Last edited by Tarquin; 01/02/23.

Tarquin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
TurdQueen,

If only for context,cite how many times a day you think about me,the duration(s) of same and what I'm wearing. HINT.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
No doubt, you looked much like your kid when you were his age. I shudder to think that beautiful child is going to end up a POS loser like his old man.

Tarquin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
TurdQueen,

If only for context,cite how many times a day you think about me,the duration(s) of same and what I'm wearing...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Here you go,practice "convincing" yourself,that you "could too". HINT.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Little Dick, how come you don't post photos of your wife? Those bruises can be covered with makeup. The missing teeth might be a problem though! laugh

Tarquin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
TurdQueen,

If only for context,cite how many times a day you think about me,the duration(s) of same and what I'm wearing,as you "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I still haven't found anything that was a better value than McMillan Edge. Weight should be 22-23 oz. They come with pillars installed and you can bolt it to the rifle and go shooting. No extra gunsmithing required although some prefer to bed the action. I've bedded them and left them alone and couldn't tell any difference.

Factory stocks run 28-32 ounces and most everything else isn't any lighter, many are heavier. It's just spending money for a lateral move. McMillan isn't cheap, but you get something that is an improvement over factory. Honestly, many of the newer factory synthetics work just fine and will save a lot of money.

The B&C Ti weighs around 24-25 oz but is a WEAK stock that is easily broken. The Medalist is a tough stock, but most weigh the same or more than factory.

Some of the others appear cheaper, or lighter at 1st. But some list their weight with no recoil pad. After installing a pad the weight isn't any less than factory. And others are cheaper but require final fitting and finishing to use. If you do the work yourself, they may be a good value. If you're paying someone to do that final work, they are no longer a value.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
When they where available the Proof stocks where a pretty good deal for a really nicely made hunting stock. You could get them on sale for a bit under $700 if you looked around. The only downside is they where only inlet for a carbon wrapped barrel, but they sure fit nice and both of mine are right at 19 ozs for a short action BDL inlet stock.

"Rather hunt Mule deer than anything else"
"Team 7MM-08"
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Yeah, I can tell from the shack you live in, you're really rolling in it! laugh After the fortune you spend monthly on guns, optics and ammo, how much of an allowance do you let your wife have? grin

https://www.salaryexpert.com/salary/job/timber-faller/united-states/alaska/juneau

Last edited by Tarquin; 01/02/23.

Tarquin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
TurdQueen,

I barely made $250K this year. 'Course,there's lotsa bonuses,profit sharing and incentives,that are separate. Hint.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

109 members (10gaugemag, 7mm_Loco, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 18 invisible), 14,945 guests, and 1,150 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,978
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.