Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
With all the crap one “needs” to carry with them every time they leave the house these days to “be prepared”, you may need a Badlands 4500 to go pick something up from Walmart

Is that pack Burns approved?

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Dave_Spn
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
The idea of carrying tissues around like grandma is hilarious. Some posters have never dealt with season allergies, or allergies to perfumes (only women wear perfume).
Correct, they are men and don't whine about "seasonal allergies"
Men don't have seasonal allergies.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Blackheart
The idea of carrying tissues around like grandma is hilarious. Some posters have never dealt with season allergies, or allergies to perfumes (only women wear perfume).

Do they make up stories about pistols they built and had published, but can’t recall the magazine or the month/year and say their only copy was lost in a flood? Lol

MAGA
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Congratulations, you win the internet today…. for the most ignorant and unintelligent comment ever.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ironbender
Congratulations, you win the internet today…. for the most ignorant and unintelligent comment ever.
No worse than bigotgoatgruffs constant bullshyt.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Do they make up stories about pistols they built and had published, but can’t recall the magazine or the month/year and say their only copy was lost in a flood? Lol
No. Dummy.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

No. Dummy.

So by your own admission you are not a man.

Interesting.

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

No. Dummy.

So by your own admission you are not a man.

Interesting.
I said no such thing. Dummy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

#awkward

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Careful….

You’ll suffer the wrath of the steel toes…..

And brambles…

Dave

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

Careful….

And brambles…
Boy you sure get a lot of mileage out of that. So tell me Dave, what would you do to prevent your dog from being attacked by another dog ? Hmmm, pull your gun and shoot the other dog ? Yeah, good idea in town. Almost certain to get the cops involved and most likely result in criminal charges and revocation of your pistol license unless you have bloody bite marks yourself. Let your dog be attacked and pay the resultant vet bills ? Doesn't seem wise. Kick it with your big manly crocs ? Somehow the effectiveness is doubtful.. I chose to kick hell out of the fugger with my boots. Me and my dog went home unscathed, the other dog is still alive as far as I know and no cops or vet bills were involved. Got a better idea genius, lets hear it ?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Careful….

And brambles…
Boy you sure get a lot of mileage out of that. So tell me Dave, what would you do to prevent your dog from being attacked by another dog ? Hmmm, pull your gun and shoot the other dog ? Yeah, good idea in town. Almost certain to get the cops involved and most likely result in criminal charges and revocation of your pistol license unless you have bloody bite marks yourself. Let your dog be attacked and pay the resultant vet bills ? Doesn't seem wise. Kick it with your big manly crocs ? Somehow the effectiveness is doubtful.. I chose to kick hell out of the fugger with my boots. Me and my dog went home unscathed, the other dog is still alive as far as I know and no cops or vet bills were involved. Got a better idea genius, lets hear it ?

Sure you did lol. Just like you had a 1911 you built showcased on the cover of a magazine you do t remember

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Careful….

And brambles…

[Linked Image from ]

Dave

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
That's what I thought. You got nothing.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Careful….

And brambles…

Sure you did lol. Just like you had a 1911 you built showcased on the cover of a magazine you do t remember
Your memory sucks as bad as your personality. It was a rifle dumbass. But yes, there were 1911's I built in magazines too, as well as on the tables at SHOT and the NRA show. Something unlikely to ever be said for your knives that look like they were made by a kid in shop class.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's what I thought. You got nothing.

I’m just letting you keep on running your head.

You get called out in your keyboard commando BS and then get mad.

Act like a lil b itch.

It’s your lies. Tell em how you wish.

Dave

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So….

You went from being a bonafide gunsmith to now an assembler for another company??

Woo weeeeeeeee

😂😂😂😂

Dave

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Haven’t been without a knife on me since I was around 10 years old. Still have a picture or two of me with my Western on my belt. Pocket knives were cast offs from dad or grandfather until I was able to buy one of my own. Still have a couple.

Wallet and cash are always with me. Again, probably since I was 10 years old.

Used to carry a hankie, watch and a comb everyday too. Probably 30 years since I’ve done that.

Snuff can and keys round out the everyday items. Phone and pistol included often. Pistol in the truck when I’m at work, phone is with me more often now than the recent past.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
So….

You went from being a bonafide gunsmith to now an assembler for another company??

Woo weeeeeeeee

😂😂😂😂
I did both you stupid ass hole.

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (10Glocks, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 51 invisible), 2,083 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,041
Posts18,482,043
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.