Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 700LH
This is how ALL pit bulls should be post haste

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Wonder what the back-story is here?

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Theoldpinecricker
Originally Posted by jwp475
Pit bulls need a job, such as a catch dog on hogs and locked up tight when not working. They are terriers which means they are born killers
Exactly. Folks generally don't understand the terrier part of dog breeds. Generally pits are pretty good around people but that terrier side of them needs to he at work to satisfy their prey and aggression drive.

I may incorrect but I believe current the breed responsible for the most dog on human fatalities is now the Cane Corso.
One of my workers ask me to come over to his sister's house this morning, he is replacing a shower and had a plumbing question. they had one of those Cane Corsos in a kennel in the house, it was barking and growling. First time I've seen one, didn't realize how big they are. I told him if I even think it's going to get out of the kennel I'm going to shoot it. Told him his sister was crazy having that dog around her small children.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by Dp1975
Unattended children is an epidemic in Louisiana.
At least once a year there’s some fat white trash bit€h on tv in a trailer park crying about her “baby” either ran over, kidnapped or dog mauled.
Neck tattoo and cigarette mandatory. Some people don’t need kids let alone dogs. Always the same story she/ he was outside playing and it happened. Yeah after dark no fence no supervision [bleep] neighborhood what could go wrong?

Fuq you again you racist Piece of Schit. Who the fuq do you think you are? Eat schit and die fuqhead. You could care less about that girl, pit bulls or the bad things that happen in poor neighborhoods that are no longer properly serviced by the local authorities, all you want to do is squeal your racist idiotic bullshit. If you haven't noticed it gets dark pretty early this time of year and kids should be able to play in public.

Lol fu€k you you wormy bit-€h probably a fu€King n-igger . And as a matter of fact I am racist I don’t like beaners, coons queers or Fa-gs like you either. Unattended kids…no excuse. It’s dark at 6:30 you dumbass why was a 7yo girl outside alone after dark? I doubt seriously you could fight off a house cat let alone a pit Bull lol. And also Fu€k you you wormy bit€h lol

Last edited by Dp1975; 01/09/23.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Unattended children is an epidemic in Louisiana.
At least once a year there’s some fat white trash bit€h on tv in a trailer park crying about her “baby” either ran over, kidnapped or dog mauled.
Neck tattoo and cigarette mandatory. Some people don’t need kids let alone dogs. Always the same story she/ he was outside playing and it happened. Yeah after dark no fence no supervision [bleep] neighborhood what could go wrong?

Fuq you again you racist Piece of Schit. Who the fuq do you think you are? Eat schit and die fuqhead. You could care less about that girl, pit bulls or the bad things that happen in poor neighborhoods that are no longer properly serviced by the local authorities, all you want to do is squeal your racist idiotic bullshit. If you haven't noticed it gets dark pretty early this time of year and kids should be able to play in public.

Lol fu€k you you wormy bit-€h probably a fu€King n-igger . And as a matter of fact I am racist I don’t like beaners, coons queers or Fa-gs like you either. In attended kids…no excuse. It’s dark at 6:30 you dumbass why was a 7yo girl outside alone after dark? I doubt seriously you could fight off a house cat let alone a pit Bull lol. And also Fu€k you you wormy bit€h lol

Aww the racist little faqqet Biden voter is triggered, try me you leftist POS.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
You tell me how to try you you bit€h. You in Texas drive your black or beaner ass to La and I’ll show you you bit€h. Running your C-Um dumpster on a forum ain’t gonna do it you C-UNT

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I went to a dog training seminar one weekend. 100 pound girl had a cane that was a puppy. Less than a year old and it was being dominant around his food with her and her daughter.

Definitely the wrong dog in the wrong house.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Originally Posted by ol_mike
rick300,

Your posts sure have changed lately you don't seem like the same guy.

Y’all need to cut Ol Rick some slack. A friend of mine is a marriage counselor and has been working with “lil Rick”
His wife has been cheating on him with a n-igger she says because Rick has a micro penis? Ricks Mom is also a dirty w-hore( not sure if that’s relevant but she is a dirty whore) lol

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some local acquaintances use pits for hog hunting, but they're in large pens when not hunting and not household dogs. It's a shame that the breed has been 'corrupted' over the past decades, they're (mostly) not what they were 100 years ago.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
[quote=gonehuntin]Some local acquaintances use pits for hog hunting, but they're in large pens when not hunting and not household dogs. It's a shame that the breed has been 'corrupted' over the past decades, they're (mostly) not what they were 100 years ago.[/quote)

Years ago when I was deep into hog hunting we usually kept some bay dogs and pits. I only recently got into Catahoula's. Back then Bluetick hounds were our bay dogs and we had some massive pit crosses, giant dogs. The Blueticks were usually pretty easy to get along with. Those 100 pound pit crosses were not fit for the public. If you acted like you had some sense you had no problems but if you somehow pissed that giant red nosed pit looking dog off you needed to get in your truck and leave. Around us never a problem, wouldn't know how they might act around kids while loose because we never let that happen.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
rick300,

So how have I changed when it comes to literally leftist lying racist low lifes? Don't worry I am the same, I never had much patience with blithering idiots and that has thinned some since the idiots installed Biden.

Dog I rescued in January

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
rick300,

Y’all need to cut Ol Rick some slack. A friend of mine is a marriage counselor and has been working with “lil Rick”
His wife has been cheating on him with a n-igger she says because Rick has a micro penis? Ricks Mom is also a dirty w-hore( not sure if that’s relevant but she is a dirty whore) lol

The faqqot posts again! Funny schit too. If you would like you can PM me and we could meet somewhere if you live close enough. You know to hash this out like gentlemen.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
You tell me how to try you you bit€h. You in Texas drive your black or beaner ass to La and I’ll show you you bit€h. Running your C-Um dumpster on a forum ain’t gonna do it you C-UNT

Ooooh a threat. Calling you a racist really trips your racist Biden voting ass out doesn't it, truth hurts I see.

Dog I rescued in January

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by 700LH
This is how ALL pit bulls should be post haste

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Lol, all you have to do is go ask your Doc for a Pit Bull Vaccination.......Protects against all Pit Bull attacks. Recommended by the AMA as part of your regular shot routine.
Best "shot" for pit bull disease is a properly administered 9mm or equivalent.

Too bad that little girl wasn't 9mm protected.

Those kinda stories make my trigger finger itch.....

DF

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D

Ooooh a threat. Calling you a racist really trips your racist Biden voting ass out doesn't it, truth hurts I see.

You the one that probably voted for Biden. You come to La you C-UNT and I’ll shut that CUM-dumpster you call a mouth permanently. Oh yeah you also a Bit€h lol

K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
Hate these things, had two get in the yard a couple weeks ago, my son was out there and and here they come towards him. A scary moment and I was about 100 yards away.

Had to stop using my oldschool country vet, I'd be in there with a lab and there'd be atleast 6 pits waiting to get ears clipped, etc. He started losing a lot of business and finally went way up on the ear clipping to keep that kind of traffic down. Bunch of wife beater wearing rednecks/trailer trash talking pitbull lines with the pit owner next to them.

My sis in law has one they'd shoot up with steroids, both her and her boyfriend were on steriods at the time. If I can find a pic I'll post it. Dog looked like Stallone from Rocky IV

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (1234, 12344mag, 160user, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 58 invisible), 2,869 guests, and 1,177 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,796
Posts18,477,374
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.