Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 51 of 59 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 58 59
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Court reset to JAN next year. Eustice will have plenty of people to keep him company over the holidays.

GB1

H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
More time now just means credit for time served

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Originally Posted by huntingdawg

If they keep reseting the court date until 2040 I would be fine with him getting credit for time served. I don't know if he'll get credit for time served or not, but all these resets are keeping him where he belongs. I'll take it.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

If you consider he's in Houston, where they let people out of jail on a PR bond after killing someone, the fact he's in jail at all is pretty good.

Personally, I don't think he'd be sitting there if he hadn't pissed to judge off. Glad he did though.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

If you consider he's in Houston, where they let people out of jail on a PR bond after killing someone, the fact he's in jail at all is pretty good.

Personally, I don't think he'd be sitting there if he hadn't pissed to judge off. Glad he did though.

Remember he could be bonded out tomorrow. He had bond set but no one has paid it. Maybe Mommy and Daddy got smart and are intentionally leaving him there. I'm sure they could post bond if they wanted to.

IC B2

H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
Originally Posted by dustbin
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Remember he could be bonded out tomorrow. He had bond set but no one has paid it. Maybe Mommy and Daddy got smart and are intentionally leaving him there. I'm sure they could post bond if they wanted to.

I'll still say his sentence will end up being "time served"

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wonder what was for Christmas dinner in the Harris County jail? Wonder what Eustice got in the way of presents😅.

I never thought I'd grow up to be a grumpy old man, but I did, and I'm killin' it.
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Might have got a big black Weiner

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'll bet it wasn't a pony ride and cupcakes.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Big Bob and the cockmeat sandwich.

"You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crockett
IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by dustbin

If they keep reseting the court date until 2040 I would be fine with him getting credit for time served. I don't know if he'll get credit for time served or not, but all these resets are keeping him where he belongs. I'll take it.
If he is in the County Jail for an offense he is subsequently convicted of he will get credit for every day he spent in the County Jail. If it turns out he is convicted, and sentenced to fewer days than he has spent in jail awaiting trial he will be processed and released. I don't know how long it takes to get out of the Harris County Jail. It may be a multi-day process.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I hate that the website is still active. He must have had god-tier SEO (or he just put about every gun SKU in his system) because many times when I search for a gun part or accessory, O&A shows up on the first page, just now it showed up as the first and second result on two different search engines (first on Brave, second on Google).

Interestingly the guy potentially created IP with value. He could probably sell the URL and website to a legit company (assuming that company could wipe or figure out a way to distance itself from all the negative reviews) due to the search engine ranking.

K
K
Any word on court on the 10th? I missed it. Next court date is the 25th.

H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
Read something about mental evaluations ?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe...one flew over the cuckoo's nest. LOL.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Looks like Eustice's defense was going to try and argue he is not competent to stand trial now an evaluation has been ordered. Next court date 10 APRIL.

K
K
I thought he just had a mental evaluation done after the Oct date. They might as well let him loose with time served.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by Kp31
I thought he just had a mental evaluation done after the Oct date. They might as well let him loose with time served.

Probably what will happen

He can re-open under another name

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Originally Posted by Kp31
I also thought he had an evaluation already done. I don't know what happened. I for sure don't think he is crazy. He knows exactly what he is doing. He has been setting up an insanity claim for a while.

I disagree they might as well let him loose with time served. They can keep extending his evaluation for 30 years if they want, as long as he stays locked up.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
I haven't been involved in this thread in quite some time. Came across my old paperwork from dealing with this nonsense and had to come back here for an update. Mixed emotions on how things are going, but glad to see things are at least moving forward and Eustace has some accommodations for the time being.

It was actually pretty fun getting caught back up on this.

Cheers, fellas. I'll be staying in the loop for a bit longer at least.

Last edited by mchasem13; 02/10/23.
Page 51 of 59 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 58 59

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (10Glocks, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 61 invisible), 2,530 guests, and 1,437 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,195
Posts18,485,034
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.