Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Big Stick
TurdQueen,

At least you "get" to gawk The Splendid Pixels,which thoroughly fuel your vicarious "living"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

You Melting Snowflakes,are a "rugged" lot. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

If only for context,cite how many times a day you think about me,the duration(s) of same and what I'm wearing. HINT.

Do not "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

What is the white lens? I had been running Nikon (I was a Nikon slut when we used real film so stayed with the brand after the digital switch) too many people I know are using Canons and the pics are outstanding and the cameras seem more user friendly so about to make the switch. Since the post derailed I thought I would push it further off the tracks. Suggestion on which model to go with as an all around model camera plus the big ass lens of course!

Guns don't kill people, it's mostly the bullets
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Beretz….Thanks for the tip…I’ll check them out. 👍🏼

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Pacecars….the white lens is indicative of the Canon “L” series of lenses which are their very best lenses. I don’t know the power range of the one in the picture but I do recall Stick posting some absolutely incredible wildlife pictures that he’d shot using telephoto L lenses from Canon. I know that Canon has some L lenses that cost as much as a new car.

Those pics he took of various wildlife north of the arctic circle were mind blowing….

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Stick,
How come there website (Greyboe) says the outlander weighs 32 ounces? Wonder if they changed the materials or construction? Never mind just saw the post where they in fact did go to heavier materials..

Last edited by jmp300wsm; 01/17/23.

If you find yourself in a hole....quit digging
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

83 members (7mm_Loco, 808outdoors, 10gaugemag, 19 invisible), 14,543 guests, and 1,153 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,988
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.