Hop To
Page 42 of 44 1 2 40 41 42 43 44
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Shag
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Who da fugg Papa Rodgers?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ger-joined-online-discussion-groups.html

Who is, or more like 'who was' Pappa Rodgers?

Pappa Rodgers was a fictitious social media screen name used by a individual that made the following post on a discussion board speaking of these Idaho College murders.

[Linked Image]

Being the post was made on November 30th, long before there was any significance to a knife sheath being involved in these killings some internet sleuths believe Pappa Rodgers may have been Bryan Kohbergers 'sock puppet' so to speak.

Further more, being internet sleuths do what internet sleuths do best, 'sleuthing', they related the Pappa Rodgers screen name to the following event.

Elliot Rodger killed six people in a stabbing and shooting spree in Isla Vista, California, in May 2014.

Before he turned the gun on himself, the 22-year-old posted a "retribution" video to YouTube and emailed a lengthy autobiographical document to almost two dozen people he knew.

An online community known as the "involuntarily celibate", or incels, who blame women for their sexual failings, fastened upon the document.

His 'retribution' video is posted at the following link, fast forward to the 2:05 minute mark for part of what is deemed most relevant.

The sleuths must have figured Kohberger wasn't getting laid.

[Linked Image]

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by ribka
He sent his saliva in for genetic testing in the past so he voluntarily put himself in a national DNA database

Not very bright
Source?

I have read that genetic match was done by matching his father's DNA recovered from trash can in PA.

Here ya go. Yes he was a dummy. But the murder she wrote super detectives knew this a month ago lol

DON'T MISS
Kohberger told WSU neighbor of prior DNA test

Bryan Kohberger told a fellow Washington State University graduate student living in the same on-campus housing complex that he submitted his DNA for consumer genetic testing to explore his ancestry, the neighbor told The Idaho Statesman.

Last edited by ribka; 01/18/23.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Thanks Sparky, I lost track of this thread for a bit.

some f'd up dudes in this world.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Has there been any reason given why he chose that house and those people ? In the Daily Mail article it says he scouted the house 11 times in the months leading up to the murders.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Reports are he tried to contact one of the gals several times on social media.
She may not have seen his messages.
If one is not on the recipient's contacts list, such messages go into an easily overlooked folder.

Last edited by hookeye; 01/18/23.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Has there been any reason given why he chose that house and those people ?

Go to the 2:05 minute mark of the 'papa rodger' video.

It's a possibility.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Computer, Glove, Hair Seized From Suspect’s Apartment
New search-warrant records detail investigators’ efforts to link the suspect, Bryan Kohberger, to the crime scene. No weapons were seized in the search.

Shortly after arresting a student from a nearby university in connection with the gruesome slaying of four University of Idaho students, investigators seized a number of items from the suspect’s apartment, including a computer tower, possible hair strands, a disposable glove, and items that had red or brown stains, according to records released Wednesday.

In the search warrant documents, the authorities said one item was a “collection of dark red” spotting, while a pillow had a “reddish/brown stain.” Investigators also collected receipts, mattress covers and the dust container of a vacuum cleaner.

The search warrant application said that the rental house near campus where the four victims were found in November had a significant amount of blood from the victims, “including spatter and castoff” blood, which results when blood flies from a moving object. Investigators said they believed it was likely that any killer at the scene would have had blood evidence on his body or his clothing. They said they hoped to find trace evidence in the suspect’s apartment. They did not describe the results of any testing in the documents.

Investigators said in their search warrant application that they had hoped to find hair strands that could link the suspect, Bryan Kohberger, to the scene of the crime, either through the victims or through a dog that was present at the house where the killings occurred. Police said one of the items collected from Mr. Kohberger’s apartment was a “possible animal hair strand.”

The documents say the police also searched Mr. Kohberger’s office at Washington State University, where he was a graduate student and teaching assistant, but did not seize anything in that search.

One key item in the case that did not appear in the documents was a weapon. Investigators have been searching for a long knife that they believe was used in the attack. A knife sheath was found at the scene of the crime, and a DNA sample was recovered from it that investigators believed to be Mr. Kohberger’s DNA.

Shortly after Mr. Kohberger was arrested on Dec. 30, the police chief in Moscow, Idaho, said that investigators had not yet found a murder weapon.

LINK

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by akasparky
Has there been any reason given why he chose that house and those people ?

Go to the 2:05 minute mark of the 'papa rodger' video.

It's a possibility.

lol

have you solved the Kennedy assasination yet and the Bigfoot mystery?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Has there been any reason given why he chose that house and those people ? In the Daily Mail article it says he scouted the house 11 times in the months leading up to the murders.

the most likely expianation is that he was shopping in Moscow or at a college bar saw her and followed her home then id'd here and located her on social media

no secrets anymore in our culture

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

FOX NEWS LIVE ON SCENE IN IDAHO

[Linked Image]

NEIGHBOR'S FIRE BACK

[Linked Image][Linked Image]

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by akasparky
Originally Posted by Shag
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Who da fugg Papa Rodgers?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ger-joined-online-discussion-groups.html

Who is, or more like 'who was' Pappa Rodgers?

Pappa Rodgers was a fictitious social media screen name used by a individual that made the following post on a discussion board speaking of these Idaho College murders.

[Linked Image]

Being the post was made on November 30th, long before there was any significance to a knife sheath being involved in these killings some internet sleuths believe Pappa Rodgers may have been Bryan Kohbergers 'sock puppet' so to speak.

Further more, being internet sleuths do what internet sleuths do best, 'sleuthing', they related the Pappa Rodgers screen name to the following event.

Elliot Rodger killed six people in a stabbing and shooting spree in Isla Vista, California, in May 2014.

Before he turned the gun on himself, the 22-year-old posted a "retribution" video to YouTube and emailed a lengthy autobiographical document to almost two dozen people he knew.

An online community known as the "involuntarily celibate", or incels, who blame women for their sexual failings, fastened upon the document.

His 'retribution' video is posted at the following link, fast forward to the 2:05 minute mark for part of what is deemed most relevant.

The sleuths must have figured Kohberger wasn't getting laid.

[Linked Image]
I never heard of that dude. What a [bleep] sick nut. It’s hard to believe that people that obviously crazy are out there in regular mainstream society

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
An online community known as the "involuntarily celibate", or incels, who blame women for their sexual failings, fastened upon the document.[/i]

For whatever it's worth, an "incel" man, or "involuntarily celibate" man hates women with an undying passion. He also hates men who like women.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Sociopaths and other predators have been around forever.

Folks would be stunned to know how sick their coworkers and neighbors are.

With the web it's just easier for the evil.

Last edited by hookeye; 01/18/23.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
An online community known as the "involuntarily celibate", or incels, who blame women for their sexual failings, fastened upon the document.[/i]

For whatever it's worth, an "incel" man, or "involuntarily celibate" man hates women with an undying passion. He also hates men who like women.

L.W.

Proly really hates men who are successful w women.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

L.W.

That’s interesting! I’ve seen that word before a number of times and initially thought it was a typo but after seeing it enough I realized it isn’t a typo and I didn’t care enough to look further. There’s so many new words and acronyms that I can’t keep up with it. 😀

I did learn something today and it happens to be an acronym for another group of people that I already can’t stand.

Involuntarily celibate because they’re voluntarily unsociable. It probably makes it easier for the socially retarded to begin their wallow if they start from a position of victimhood and devolve from there. 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hookeye

L.W.

Proly really hates men who are successful w women.

or they need to lower their expectation like the rest of us.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The shrinks are going to be going around with this one for years. They'll analyze it to aburdity. What they will never say, though, is that guy is just plain evil. I knew any number of guys in high school and college who were sexually frustrated but never even came close to killing any one. They might do any number of things to alleviate their frustration, but killing someone won't even enter their minds. To do that takes a good measure of evil. I haven't read a thing about that possibility yet and I don't expect to.

SHRINKING A KILLER

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Serial killers are always a study of insanity.

Doubt they'll ever figure out what makes them tick.

The cure is well known though...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Where’s Dexter when you need him.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bryan Kohberger Murder Case Prosecutors Turn Over Evidence

January 27, 2023
Bryan Kohberger and his public defender earlier this week got their first look at the evidence prosecutors may use at trial.

A court filing obtained by Inside Edition Digital states that "police reports and documents... which are in the possession of the State have been disclosed to counsel for the defendant as of January 23."

That file includes 995 pages of documents, one audio-visual file, and 1,865 photos, according to an exhibit attached to the court filing.

The state is also asking the court to deny some of the defendant's requests for discovery in the court filing, including the identity of potential informants.

"To the extent that information exists regarding an informant who is not going to be produced as a witness, including recordings or written statements of an informant or that identify an informant, such information is not subject to disclosure and the State asserts informant privilege," writes the prosecuting attorney, William W. Johnson Jr.

The filing also notes that a "written list of the names and addresses of all persons having knowledge of relevant facts who may be called by the state as witnesses at the trial has been or will be provided separately."

Page 42 of 44 1 2 40 41 42 43 44

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

303 members (222Sako, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 160user, 10Glocks, 34 invisible), 1,729 guests, and 1,181 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,750
Posts18,495,308
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.