Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I like Midway. There, I said it.

Not the cheapest around but more apt to having something in stock than most.
And, sometimes they are indeed cheaper.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SKane

Same. Midway, Brownells, Natchez, Academy, Fleet Farm, Amazon, - all clubs in the bag I use to get around the course. Each has a reason/time to get used.

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by sidewinder72
I do not buy anything from Midway USA anymore. The web sight shows in stock, but when you order it is out of stock. Then you get charged twice for shipping. They ship what is in stock and then ship each other thing ordered when it comes in stock. I have not bought from them for a few years and do not plan on buying anything. He does all he can for Wayne also. Buy from Brownells and be happy.
I haven't bought a thing from Midway for years. There was a powder shortage so the powder I wanted was "out of stock" so I ordered an "in stock" powder. Apparently it either was not in stock or they diverted the powder to a preferred customer. After promising for months to send the powder they finally without telling me anything put the money back in my credit card account after I sent a letter asking for the powder or a refund with 5% interest on the money.

Someone named Larry called my cell phone and started explaining that their supplier didn't come through with the powder Midway claimed at the time was ''in stock''. I told him that was an ugly way to do business to claim something is in stock when in fact it isn't.

Anyway, Midsouth and Natchez send what I need now.

I didn't much like Midway's uncritical support of Wayne LaPierre either.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Only thing I can say about my experience with Midway is when I’ve ordered a box of bullets or dies in a plastic box, they ship it in one of those bags and by the time they get to me the box is broken open and some of the bullets were beat up. Which necessarily aint their fault I guess. But I have contacted them and asked them to ship my stuff in a box instead.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I shop everywhere and generally beat Midway up. Looking back to December of last year,to today,I really haven't ordered much from them. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Though I haven't opened Mail yet today and will fish first. Hint.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
it's not just Midway it's everywhere. one needs to learn the shop and include the shipping during shopping. and learn how to work the shipping process...

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by SKane

Same. Midway, Brownells, Natchez, Academy, Fleet Farm, Amazon, - all clubs in the bag I use to get around the course. Each has a reason/time to get used.
Originally Posted by ldholton
it's not just Midway it's everywhere. one needs to learn the shop and include the shipping during shopping. and learn how to work the shipping process...

Now don’t go making sense…

Sheeesh!

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I shop at Midway ever chance I get, user friendly website, good inventory, market prices, easy returns. Brownell's website is a visit back to the 80s, last order from them was a couple weeks ago only because they are the only ones I could find that had the headspace gauges in stock that I needed. I eventually got my order but they definitely are not keeping up with the times with their online store. A very long time ago, I ordered a Brownell's catalog, I thin the fee was something like $3.50 and I had to send a check. I used a business check and they returned my check with the catalog and recognized me as a business account with typical discount of 20-25%. It was nice while it lasted but Midway is my go-to these days.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I bought just a few items last night from Midway. They are in the mail today. I like the fast service on ordered items.
I have no complaints.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Nothing missing for me.

IC B3

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

671 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1936M71, 56 invisible), 2,545 guests, and 1,285 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,633
Posts18,512,099
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.