Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
E
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by Clarkm
I was permanently expelled from high school health class for pointing out errors in the lecture.
The teacher was the basketball coach.
I had to go to another high school to graduate
Do tell

GB1

JOG Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by UncleAlps
We never got in any trouble for fighting in school. As long as you stopped throwing punches when the teacher told you to break it up then it was over.

As I was losing my first schoolyard fight a Nun was watching quietly from the circle. I was sorta hoping she would intervene, but no luck. When the fight was over the Nun stepped in and slapped the living crap out of the winner. I saw it happen again about once a year, and always the young kids. The sheer brilliance of that, and in a tough neighborhood, probably cut the schoolyard fighting down by 90%. Nobody wants to get lit up by a Nun.

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Originally Posted by MickeyD
Yep, 7th grade.
While on the playground another kid kicked me in the balls and ran off. I caught up with him and beat the schitt out of him.
Got called to the vice principal's office for it where he tried to paddle my ass. I told him I was not going to take a paddling for what I considered self defense.
When he tried to force the issue I took the paddle away from him. He then tried to slap me.
At that time I stood a little over 6 feet tall and weighed about 210 pounds and could bench 300. He was probably no more than 5 1/2 foot tall and maybe a buck thirty for weight.
When he, foolishly, tried to slap me I pinned him to the floor. He literally cried like a little girl.
Got suspended. After explaining the situation to the principal the next day, i was back in school with a written apology from the vice principal.
Dad told me he was very proud of me for standing up and defending myself.
It was a very different world back then.
Wtf 6ft 210 in the 7th grade
Well it was my 5th time being in the 7th grade.....🙄

Seriously, I was the biggest and strongest kid in school at that time. I did most of my growing between 10 and 14. Didn't grow much at all after 14 years of age.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
oh yes ...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Once for 3 days. A couple times in school suspension. Sitting in a classroom with other offenders for the day seemed like stupid punishment. Still made football practice afterwards.

I got the oar twice - once for popping off at teacher, and the other for pantsing the calisthenics leader in gym in front of everyone.

Never expelled or even threatened with expulsion.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B2

E
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
E
Yep, 7th grade.
While on the playground another kid kicked me in the balls and ran off. I caught up with him and beat the schitt out of him.
Got called to the vice principal's office for it where he tried to paddle my ass. I told him I was not going to take a paddling for what I considered self defense.
When he tried to force the issue I took the paddle away from him. He then tried to slap me.
At that time I stood a little over 6 feet tall and weighed about 210 pounds and could bench 300. He was probably no more than 5 1/2 foot tall and maybe a buck thirty for weight.
When he, foolishly, tried to slap me I pinned him to the floor. He literally cried like a little girl.
Got suspended. After explaining the situation to the principal the next day, i was back in school with a written apology from the vice principal.
Dad told me he was very proud of me for standing up and defending myself.
It was a very different world back then.
Wtf 6ft 210 in the 7th grade
Well it was my 5th time being in the 7th grade.....🙄

Seriously, I was the biggest and strongest kid in school at that time. I did most of my growing between 10 and 14. Didn't grow much at all after 14 years of age.
I hear ya on that I was 6 ft2 by 13 maybe 120 pd.I played tight end and defense end rec ball all the other kids was 4ft 3 and 75 pd good times no schit

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Oh yeah - 3 days for.............................................refusing to cut my hair ( which touched my ears ). When he tried to give me 3 licks with his paddle, I told him he wasn't going to hit me without a fight. We went back and forth - so then - he suspended me for 3 days. Fun times.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Suspended from school 3-4 times for fighting. In school suspension another few times for skipping school

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Seven times second semester of my junior year for fighting. Would not take crap from seniors. Kept letting me back in because I was a straight "A" student and they thought I had potential. I now feel bad for Mom. She had to have been mighty embarrassed because of me.
George

Dad always said, "Nadie Nacio Ensenado" (No One Was Born Taught)
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
No, my baseball coach was the vice principle, he saved my butt twice. If I’d have gotten suspended my parents would have beat me to death.

IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Well I'm 65 years old, back in the day when we got in trouble at school we had a choice. get suspended or take your whacks from the Vice principle. I would always take the whacks. Go into Mr. Leons office and bend over his chair at his desk. He would wind up pretty good and lite you up. The worse the offense, the more whacks you got. But when it was done it was over like you never did anything wrong. He would just remind you on the way out of his office. "I don't want to see you in here again boy." That paddle would leave raised red whelps on your ass. Today they would probably charge him with child abuse.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Yes, for three days.
What did wabi do
X2. You seem like a straight arrow. Discuss.
Wearing a dress?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Twice.

1. Copenhagen

2. Fighting

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jc189
Well I'm 65 years old, back in the day when we got in trouble at school we had a choice. get suspended or take your whacks from the Vice principle. I would always take the whacks. Go into Mr. Leons office and bend over his chair at his desk. He would wind up pretty good and lite you up. The worse the offense, the more whacks you got. But when it was done it was over like you never did anything wrong. He would just remind you on the way out of his office. "I don't want to see you in here again boy." That paddle would leave raised red whelps on your ass. Today they would probably charge him with child abuse.

Ahh, the board of education. Met that one a couple of times too. Kids these days are wimps.

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Taking off opening day of deer season when I was in HS.

Actually, first 3 days !!

And I got a buck, so we'll worth it !!

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Twice.

1. Copenhagen

2. Fighting
Cope never got me in trouble….that’s why I stuck with Skoal, Marlboro Reds were good too.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Only once, junior year in high school for two weeks. Beat the he!! out of the high school bully. Was right before Christmas break, Came back to school 3 weeks later and his eyes were still black and blue.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
No, but I got kicked off the bus for smoking. Had to hitch hike 13 miles home every day.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Came close, drag racing in the parking lot after a basketball game. Banned from driving to school again. I won the race.

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Maybe 3 times for fighting. 3-day suspension each time.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

627 members (12344mag, 160user, 1234, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1337Fungi, 66 invisible), 2,360 guests, and 1,162 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,770
Posts18,476,835
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.