Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
every black on food stamps or living in section 8 housing is already getting reparations. Every one of those medicaid black babies was reparations. The tsunami of black on white murder and violent crime is reparations.

I was with you until that last one.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Hell no

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I'd claim to be an albino person of color...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by geedubya
Would you be in favor of a “White Privilege Tax” on All White People’s Income To Redistribute Money To People of Color?

In a shocking social experiment, random Californians are asked if they’ll sign a petition to support adding a “White Privilege Tax” on the income of all White people, so their money can be redistributed to people of color.

https://choiceclips.whatfinger.com/...o-redistribute-money-to-people-of-color/

Quien Sabe,

GWB

Easy solution, make it voluntary..I don’t see liberals today shoveling their own money to minorities.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No.

But if they did, I identify as a POC.

IC B2

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Nope. There’s been 60 years of reparations paid out already to a group that’s only responsibility is to breed and be a burden on the rest of society. That great social experiment has been chit show the entire time but some think it’s great to see them all looking fly an chit.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
I,I,I say Thar you Dumb Ass Yankee’s 38% of this Country pays NO INCOME TAX at ALL ..

Now who’s mostly in that b RACKET ..

Hahaha Hahaha Dunb Ass Yankee’s ..

Do the Math ..

Youse already paying a Pigment Tax ..

We’s a fixing to Shame You into another Claw Back of your Wealth ..

Hahaha Hahaha

Yankee’s especially those from Dumpstersware and Massinsanity ..

Their Kids don’t know their Gender that when we known We’s had Ummmm..

Hahahahaha

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
1 POC per 10,000 is mildly embarrassed by this "tax on whitey".
1 POC per 1,000,000 might openly speak-out against it.

> Thomas Sowell type.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Already paid its called welfare

Be reasonable. Do it my way!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by geedubya
Would you be in favor of a “White Privilege Tax” on All White People’s Income To Redistribute Money To People of Color?

In a shocking social experiment, random Californians are asked if they’ll sign a petition to support adding a “White Privilege Tax” on the income of all White people, so their money can be redistributed to people of color.

https://choiceclips.whatfinger.com/...o-redistribute-money-to-people-of-color/

Quien Sabe,

GWB

Californians are taxed so badly, they get to keep about 39 cents of every dollar they make... prices are sky high on any goods or service on top of all of that...prices for Food Fuel etc, are the highest in the Country already....Gavin Screwsome has the bright idea to give reparations to every Afro-Bozo and Bimbo. to the tune of 5 million dollars...

I say if they expect to be paid for their ancestors being her and supported with some way to make a living for generations, then they owe white people the costs, with interest of them being here, along with giving their uneducated ancestors, some sort of way to make a living for X amount of generations.....hell most " slaves" were not living much below of the many immigrants that came here in the 1600s and 1700s, thru the early 1800s., in fact they had a guaranteed roof over their head and being fed, where many white settlers in the south, didn't have those guarantees if you want to look close at it all...

What liberals think we owe descendents of these slaves that, never had to pick cotton in their lives, or rice or anything else, plus what they have been milking off the American Government in the terms of "Welfare" for the last 60 years.. they are the ones that need to owe something to others....
But on the realistic end, who in their right minds would want it...

You can call white people racists, so you feel good about something if you want, but the real racists in our society, are the "Afro American Crowd".. its perfectly fine to hate white people in a leftist society....and who comes up with all of these bright ideas are white liberal leftists... Let them pay their Beloved Afro American Racist Crowd, reparations...

my first ancestors got off the boat in 1607 at Jamestowne, and there is NO history anywhere in our family's background that mentions the owning of even one slave.. in the 400 plus years we have been on this continent...

This whole Idea is no different than someone who is from the south, expecting reparations from all white people who live in northern states, for all the devastation they put our ancestors thru, after the Civil War.....hell, less than 3 to 5% of anyone in the south even owned slaves, even ONE....yet anyone now who has white skin, even if they immigrated here last year, is supposed to pay taxes, so they can give money to black people who demand that we owe them money for their ancestors pain? Hell, there are plenty of blacks in this country that haven't worked a day in their lives, and have been living off of welfare fraud for the last 60 plus years...

at the same time this nation if full of people of African descent, that work every day, contributing to the economy of our nation, instead of being a drain on it.....What comes next... every white person who lives in a trailer park, who are nothing but a drain on the economy of this nation, is to get more money from everyone, for their laziness and so called suffering, from their drug addicts etc... hell even those people are getting money weekly, as compensation for being useless to society also....

Why don't we instead just tax democRATS, for the expense and costs incurred by them, for destroying this nation, on a day to day basis...
That is the proposal I'll support and back...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 160user, 1234, 10gaugeman, 01Foreman400, 52 invisible), 2,409 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,520
Posts18,472,532
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.