Omg!

Idaho!

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by CCCC
I will await the expert critique of CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Being as he taught music for 124 years.
Those are the careless and untruthful words of an insatiable “aird a thabhairt ar whore “.
One last toggle The thing is, you cannot accept being told on this forum that youre full of SHÎT. You seek attention with your wordsmithing and 19 paragraph replies. No one gives a fouck. And you needed to be told of that long ago, no one had the brass balls. Lately you’ve been rough handled by a couple of members who have also called you out your long winded, tiresome eric clapton crap. Every week you report some fantastic career you did for “38 years, 55 years, 30 years”. Just put a goddamm sock in it.
Peace out Have a blessed day. Ignore re instated Those are the careless and untruthful words of an insatiable “Oppmerksomhetssøkende hore“ (attention whore).
You must be losing it - another nut posing as a mind-reader, eh? No, just a victim of your rabid need for noise and notice. Simply could not resist lifting your "ignore", eh? Try harder. Life accomplishments take discipline, hard work, self control.
P.S. Try eliminating your vulgarity - a sign of poor self-control.

Last edited by CCCC; 02/02/23. Reason: Added suggestion about vulgarity.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I will await the expert critique of CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Those are the careless and untruthful words of an insatiable “aird a thabhairt ar whore “.
One last toggle The thing is, you cannot accept being told on this forum that youre full of SHÎT. You seek attention with your wordsmithing and 19 paragraph replies. No one gives a fouck. And you needed to be told of that long ago, no one had the brass balls. Lately you’ve been rough handled by a couple of members who have also called you out your long winded, tiresome eric clapton crap. Every week you report some fantastic career you did for “38 years, 55 years, 30 years”. Just put a goddamm sock in it.
Peace out Have a blessed day. Ignore re instated Those are the careless and untruthful words of an insatiable “Oppmerksomhetssøkende hore“ (attention whore).
You must be losing it - another nut posing as a mind-reader, eh? No, just a victim of your rabid need for noise and notice. Simply could not resist lifting your "ignore", eh? Try harder. Life accomplishments take discipline, hard work, self control.

Go on...

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
The Sounds of Silence was and is a protest song, and although Ball and maybe Pentatonix are everything you say they are..... Disturbed with his raspy whiskey and smoke voice projects the anger and division of our country at the time the song came out, as was intended by Paul Simon....there was heavy schidt going down back then, civil rights marches, draft/war protests, the cold war/Cuban missile crisis, nuclear drills, fallout shelters...you want sweet music, the Mormons got a choir, you want to send a message...gimme Disturbed.

Last edited by flintlocke; 02/02/23.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
If you have some buds or headphones, try it with that. I am not [bleep] you, immersing myself in that performance brought tears to my eyes.

The guy has pipes! He has great control of his voice and will go far likely. That said I don't like the sound of his voice, that doesn't mean it's not good I just don't like it.

Disturbed's version is still my favorite. That said I really don't enjoy much of Disturbed's music but I like their version.

I will say this........If an eyebrow ever needed plucking!!..............

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I enjoyed that. Thanks.

Ginger boy can belt it for sure.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I watched that myself and really enjoyed this version about as much as I like the Disturbed version in different ways. This same guy placed second on Britain's Got Talent also

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Wow! Check out his Tom Jones cover too, powerful vocals….

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I wish I could sing like that. I couldn’t carry a tune in a 10 quart water bucket. I have nightmares that I’m singing in church and all of a sudden everyone but me stops. I suck at singing (except in the shower. I sound like Sinatra).

Ron

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
Orwell
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Sorta looks like Rittenhouse with a fro

Me

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Talented for sure.

1Minute
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Teal
- he doesn't pull that off unless his monitor is perfect too.

Tell me about that. I am completely ignorant on the production side of things.

It's hard to speak and I assume sing if you can't hear yourself. Don't know if you remember when Rush lost his hearing - his voice had no inflection, color or natural sound.

Singers have the ear piece so they can hear themselves and thus sing and sound well. (I'm not 100% on this, remembering what a friend of mine in a semi-pro band told me back in the 90s)

So to sound THAT good, I suspect the house audio crew had his monitor perfect too so he could hear himself to "adjust" his voice as he sings.

Also, and Teal correct me if I am wrong, but even in acoustically well built rooms, the monitor gives you the sound (music and your words) as they happen before any bounce back takes place.

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by philgood80
- he doesn't pull that off unless his monitor is perfect too.

Tell me about that. I am completely ignorant on the production side of things.

It's hard to speak and I assume sing if you can't hear yourself. Don't know if you remember when Rush lost his hearing - his voice had no inflection, color or natural sound.

Singers have the ear piece so they can hear themselves and thus sing and sound well. (I'm not 100% on this, remembering what a friend of mine in a semi-pro band told me back in the 90s)

So to sound THAT good, I suspect the house audio crew had his monitor perfect too so he could hear himself to "adjust" his voice as he sings.

Also, and Teal correct me if I am wrong, but even in acoustically well built rooms, the monitor gives you the sound (music and your words) as they happen before any bounce back takes place.

Would make sense. I'm not certain. Again, one drunken night discussion with friends back 30 years ago almost.

Me

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Quite possibly one of my favorite Britain’s Got Talent auditions. Everyone is laughing at her at the start. No one was laughing when she finished!

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
P.S. Try eliminating your vulgarity - a sign of poor self-control.
Just don't toggle the fool.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Sorta looks like Rittenhouse with a fro

Ha ha!!! And with a pair of caterpillars living above his eyes.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Wow! Check out his Tom Jones cover too, powerful vocals….

Good gosh that kid is a remarkably gifted vocalist. He spends a lot of time in the classical/broadway lane. He is very capable of venturing beyond that and tending toward the pop though, and when he does, he nails that too. If he is to rise to superstardom he'll have to focus on more pop appeal.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That fugger has some of the most impressive eye brows I have EVER seen!

Almost as boss as Jennifer Connely's.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

One last toggle

The thing is, you cannot accept being told on this forum that youre full of SHÎT. You seek attention with your wordsmithing and 19 paragraph replies. No one gives a fouck. And you needed to be told of that long ago, no one had the brass balls. Lately you’ve been rough handled by a couple of members who have also called you out your long winded, tiresome eric clapton crap.
Every week you report some fantastic career you did for “38 years, 55 years, 30 years”. Just put a goddamm sock in it.

Peace out

Have a blessed day.

Ignore re instated

The Dude abides. ^^^

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

83 members (7mm_Loco, 808outdoors, 10gaugemag, 19 invisible), 14,543 guests, and 1,153 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,988
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.