Hop To
Page 43 of 44 1 2 41 42 43 44
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No need in being late profiteering....

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Akasparky,

I commend you for providing these updates while confining this topic to one thread.

A very rare thing these days especially among your age group.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave
Akasparky,

I commend you for providing these updates while confining this topic to one thread.

A very rare thing these days especially among your age group.

Thank you, you young whipper snapper you...

The only reason I've been posting these headlines and social media rants has been to archive them all in one location for future reference if someone years down the road trys to research the events as they unfolded relating to this case.

The thread took on its own life just like it has on all the other social media platforms.

With the slightest bit of information about those closely related to the murders people started pointing fingers and making assumptions.

Just like the mainstream news works, toss out a little bait and viewers makeup their minds, it becomes facts, their reality.

Then along came the homophobic with their rants based on two girls touching, hugging even sleeping in the same bed.

Myself, I've truly enjoyed seeing our resident 'mall cops' raging on me for the content of news posts I've copied and pasted.
Pure display of their brilliance and comprehension.

Kinda interesting, a social experiment of sorts.

Better tie this in so it's complete.

The Arrest of Bryan Kohberger, a Campfire View

The entire outcome of the crazy media stories and the insane rants on social media is 100% the fault of the 'were not releasing any information' information the Moscow Police released.

It's all on them and their inexperienced, stupid antics.
The Moscow chief of police just couldn't bare the thought of not being in charge as the Incident Commander of such a high profile case.

We had a 911 call from one of the residents phones....but we're not gonna tell you who we talked to but there were a few...

Two of the girls that were killed frantically tried to call a ex-boy friend moments before they died.....

We received this video from a food vending truck...

We've cleared all the people we've pointed to, but we're not gonna tell you why

Total complete ignorance, if you're not releasing information, don't release information, nothing wrong with that.
But continually tossing tantalizing bits and pieces out to the media causes exactly what's been seen with this case.

The entire case could probably be used for training on what not to do.

I personally think the combined efforts of the Idaho state law enforcement and the FBI have made an arrest despite the hindrance of the Moscow Police Department.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Might as well get these posted, better late than never.

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Kentucky Woman Falls Head Over Heels In Love With Bryan Kohberger.
She wants to have his baby!

[Linked Image from nypost.com]Hislope has said she and Kohberger would be a good couple based on their astrological signs.

February 4, 2023 8:11am
Accused quadruple murderer Bryan Kohberger is driving one woman crazy — in love.

Brittney Hislope insists he’s the “perfect man” for her.

[Linked Image from nypost.com]

“My love interest … is named Bryan and is accused of murder, and I just wish to connect with him above anyone else,” the 35-year-old Kentucky single mom of a 16-year-old son gushed in one of her many Facebook posts about Kohberger, whom she has never met or communicated with.

“One way to describe my feelings for him over the last week or so … is kind of like being lovesick.”

Hislope began posting publicly about her infatuation on Jan. 4 — just five days after Kohberger was arrested in the fatal Nov. 13 stabbings of four college students in Moscow, Idaho. 

Hislope, who repeatedly points to her and Kohberger’s astrological signs — they are both Scorpios — and birth charts as explaining why he could be her “divine masculine counterpart,” isn’t just drawn to the former criminology PhD student for his smarts and quiet courtroom demeanor. 

Hislope wrote that Kohberger could be her “divine masculine counterpart.”

“When it shows the love making scene between the man and the woman that are two different characters in the movie, although it’s not very explicit, I’d want to be with my love interest Bryan in those ways,” she wrote, bizarrely referring to a scene in the 1987 vampire film “The Lost Boys” between actors Jason Patric and Jami Gertz.

Kohberger isn’t the first jailbird Hislope has pursued, having previously pined for local convicted killer Cody Hall, 33, who fatally shot a 50-year-old man in Pulaski County, KY, in 2017, before attacking his sister and another woman with a machete. 

​​“I visited him, put money in his [commissary] account, wrote him letters, and I wanted to be in a loyal, commited [sic] relationship with him,” she reminisced in 2018 about Hall, who wound up blocking her from visiting him in jail. “When I say I was in love with him, I mean I was completely and truly in love with him.”

In addition to her daily diaristic postings, Hislope claims to have sent letters to Kohberger in Latah County Jail about her amorous intentions along with pictures of herself dolled up.

“With me being deprived of a love and sex life for so long, and only wanting one with someone I truly want wholeheartedly, with my feelings for Bryan I’ve had to be true to myself in reaching out to him,” Hislope wrote in a cringey post last month. 

Capt. Shane Anderson of Latah County Sheriff’s Office declined to confirm whether Kohberger has received any mail from his not-so-secret admirer.

Kohberger is currently facing four counts of first-degree murder for allegedly killing Kaylee Goncalves, 21, Madison Mogen, 21, Xana Kernodle, 20, and Ethan Chapin, 20.

He has yet to enter a plea deal, but one of his lawyer’s previously said that Kohberger “is eager to be exonerated.” He is due back in court on June 26. 

Hislope did not respond to multiple requests for comment. Family members could not be reached for comment.

LINK

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
What a fuggin nutcase.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Yeeesh.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
What a fuggin nutcase.
To say the least!

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What a fuggin nutcase.

Not too unusual, however. Lots of screwball women want to get hooked up with murderers ("bad boys"). For example, Charlie Manson used to get letters from nut case women from all around the globe, wanting to "marry Charlie." A bunch of them sent him money, too.

Charlie was just one of many. crazy

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
The estrogen causes the brain to malfunction.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
What a fuggin nutcase.
To say the least!
Crazy in the head, crazy in...???

Politics is War by Other Means
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
What a fuggin nutcase.

Not too unusual, however. Lots of screwball women want to get hooked up with murderers ("bad boys"). For example, Charlie Manson used to get letters from nut case women from all around the globe, wanting to "marry Charlie." A bunch of them sent him money, too.

Charlie was just one of many. crazy

L.W.
You’re right. Nutcase women are not unusual.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
She is just one example of what is lurking in Bristoe's 3 miles of whiteness view in those Kentucky hills.

Originally Posted by Bristoe@ Why do you live where you do
It has a three mile view, it's such a sight,
And when I look around everyone is white.
No worries on my mind when I bed at night,
Knowing that the whole countryside is white.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JeffA
She is just one example of what is lurking in Bristoe's 3 miles of whiteness view in those Kentucky hills.

LOL,good one

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
The Menendez brothers, 2 rich kids from LA, murdered their parents with a shotgun 30 years ago. They inherited millions, and Eric bought a shiny new convertible Porsche. Made all the news and Investigation Discovery shows:

Joseph Lyle Menendez, who goes only by his middle name, was initially married to Anna Eriksson, a former model. They had met after she had written to him following his first televised murder trial in 1993, leading to an innocent romance blossoming. In fact, within months of her first visit to Lyle in prison, they decided to tie the knot. Lyle’s lawyer and aunt attended their wedding ceremony, conducted in jail by a judge on July 2, 1996. However, nearly four years later, on April 1, 2001, Anna divorced him after discovering that he was “cheating” on her by communicating with another woman.

Image Credit: Daily Mail
Two years later, though, in November 2003, Lyle married Rebecca Sneed, a then-magazine editor from Sacramento, California. They, too, had met around the time of Lyle’s first trial, but they were only friends for most of the decade that followed. As for Erik Menendez, he married Tammi Ruth Saccoman, now Tammi Menendez, on June 12, 1999, in a waiting room at Folsom State Prison. Their wedding cake, as per Tammi, was a Twinkie. Like Anna, Tammi had also watched the brothers’ first trial in 1993 and had written to Erik, but their relationship only advanced after her first husband took his own life.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just an attention whore is all she is.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by crittrgittr
Originally Posted by JeffA

LOL,good one
First thing I thought of when I saw she was from KY.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
One thing for certain, I saw she's a "single mother" of a 16 year old son.

I feel for him and hope he goes and lives with dad or some other relative, or just some sane family down the street.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Just an attention whore is all she is.
My knee jerk as well. Little chance of anything coming of it so “I’ll get my nanosecond of notoriety.”

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I've seen this before and they usually end in disaster. A couple of them ended with the girl getting beat to a pulp, but surviving. They build up this fantasy world through letters, and when the convict gets out, the real world hits them square in the face.....sometimes literally. I used to work around convicts, and saw this all the time. I didn't mind it, because the girls were nutjobs and it kept them from ruining some decent dude's life.

Page 43 of 44 1 2 41 42 43 44

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

121 members (10Glocks, 44mc, 1100mag, 35, 10gaugemag, 17 invisible), 1,367 guests, and 932 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,749
Posts18,495,264
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.