Hop To
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by Longbob
You provide the details no matter how limited or incomplete then ask the question “What would you have done?”

Isn't that exactly the point?

With virtually no information what-so-even... each man woman and child can instantly make a fanatical judgement?

Isn't Public Enlightenment based on virtually no information/evidence what-so-ever exactly what America is today?

Public Enlightenment

Any real details on those UFOs?

The Rona?

The Ukes?

Hunter's laptop?

Fire in Ohio?

Classified Documents?

Stuffing Boomers in Boxcars?

So you lead with your response "Isn't that exactly the point?" That reinforces my comment about your narcissism. You have an excessive interest in yourself which is why you post these inane threads so you and others can talk about you or your actions.

The drama queen aspect comes from you bumping a nearly 3 year old thread that you started along the same lines as your recent one.

GB4

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What a sh*t show eh?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hillestadj
What a sh*t show eh?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

What if he got swirlied weekly in middle school?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by goalie
So, here's the thing with your attempt to backpedal:

YOU stated that your dog jumped in the truck and wouldn't get out without the driver kicking/pushing it two times.

YOU stated you were going to pop off "warning shots" if there was a third kick/push.

That is more than enough information to make an informed decision about how you handled the situation. I know it sucks to be a moron, but it sucks even more to be a moron that won't stop digging.

If the situation warranted shots, send them center mass until the threat stops. Train your dog. It's really not that difficult to understand.
Here is what I gather from the information presented. You invite a delivery truck onto your property by virtue of ordering something to be delivered to your address. After a long day of delivering stuff the truck pulls up in your driveway after dark. A large dog comes out and enters the open door of the delivery vehicle that you invited. The driver without malice or cruelty evicts the persistent dog twice. Now had you come out and fired a warning shot the driver would have at that point been in a legal position had he shot you.

He probably had never been there before, probably never saw you come out, and would have reasonably thought someone was shooting at him in a place he could legally be.

Might ought to be careful about waving a gun around or firing shots where deadly force is not warranted.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
That reinforces my comment about your narcissism.

Narcissism?

Kernberg, Freud, Horney or Kohut?

Fill me in...

Which an I?

Which is Trump?

Which is Obongo?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So, are you a hero or a zero? Did you stop?

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
That reinforces my comment about your narcissism.

Narcissism?

Kernberg, Freud, Horney or Kohut?

Fill me in...

Which an I?

Which is Trump?

Which is Obongo?

Have you reached China yet? You should be getting close by now.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So, are you a hero or a zero? Did you stop? Did warning shots save the day???? Was a perimeter dog involved???

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
I never once had a cop stop and help me do my job.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Driving between Richmont and Norfold on the interstate 63 the other day and saw a police car with blue lights that had pulled over some gangster looking sedan.

As I passed I saw three thug looking men beating the police officer who had been knocked to the ground.

There was no cell phone coverage in the area. What should I have done?

What would you do?
You kept driving? That would say more than enough about you.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B3

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

614 members (007FJ, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10gaugeman, 160user, 66 invisible), 2,040 guests, and 1,221 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,879
Posts18,479,074
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.