Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
You can get it Amazon and they tell you the daily dose, but I didn't see mention of how long you need to take it for.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by dimecovers5
You can get it Amazon and they tell you the daily dose, but I didn't see mention of how long you need to take it for.

Yeah it's all over amazon and a lot of it discounted. Lots of reviews to get info from.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Since the actual infection with Covid 19 floods the body with many, many times the spike protein than does "the jab",

Complete bullshit.

You're a fckin moron, who predicted 3.5mm Americans would die, and you wanted everbody else locked down, so you could feel safe.
And you are an idiot who would deny the death rate was moderated by the Vaccines or any other effort toward control.

The first part of your statement is correct, that was the projection based on early death rates. Thank God, those rates were moderated.

The second part of your statement is an outright bald faced lie.

I did promote the wisdom of reduction in public venues to slow the spread in the early days , including shutting down of public schools for the spring semester of 2020. But your statement of my fear for my safety is 10,000 times exaggerated.

But you go ahead and have faith that your lies are truth. I will not disabuse you again of your newfound religion. Religion? Yes, belief based on faith rather than fact. Just keep on accusing those who disagree with you as being some kind of evil enemy of the nation.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Since the actual infection with Covid 19 floods the body with many, many times the spike protein than does "the jab",

Complete bullshit.

You're a fckin moron, who predicted 3.5mm Americans would die, and you wanted everbody else locked down, so you could feel safe.
And you are an idiot who would deny the death rate was moderated by the Vaccines or any other effort toward control.

The first part of your statement is correct, that was the projection based on early death rates. Thank God, those rates were moderated.

The second part of your statement is an outright bald faced lie.

I did promote the wisdom of reduction in public venues to slow the spread in the early days , including shutting down of public schools for the spring semester of 2020. But your statement of my fear for my safety is 10,000 times exaggerated.

But you go ahead and have faith that your lies are truth. I will not disabuse you again of your newfound religion. Religion? Yes, belief based on faith rather than fact. Just keep on accusing those who disagree with you as being some kind of evil enemy of the nation.

There's the problem, right there.

You're so fckin stupid, you still think the fakeccine moderated the severity of "covid".

IOW, too stupid ta waste logic on.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Throughout written history fermented products have been used to achieve and maintain optimum health.

Yogurt,kimchi,suaerkraut,soy sauce and apple cider vinegar are just a few of the food products which are fermented,while providing healthful benefits.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by dimecovers5

Yeah it's all over amazon and a lot of it discounted. Lots of reviews to get info from.

None that pertain to its use for what the study found.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

71 members (beefan, 300_savage, BangPop, 907brass, 8 invisible), 1,452 guests, and 840 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,591
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.