Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 16 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 15 16
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Joan,

I missed where it was cited,that said Bear "walked"? Do tell,you AMAZINGLY Stupid Kchunt. Hint.

There's zero need to reiterate your Estrogen Levels. Hint.

Knock it out of the park and cite what you "do" for a "living" and where,you Pavement Pounding Pussy. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
17 misses, oh no, 17 hits, oh no.... bear walks...
Oh no.. oh here is a picture of me with the neighbors bear... funny schit, goatweed.
Keep it coming, it scattetday and we are starving for entertainment... haha

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Joan,

You've never even "seen" a Bear,you Brokedick Pavement Pounding Pussy. Hint.

Don't "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. It's funnier than fhuqk,that suffering being you sucks so fhuqking much,you are trying to turn into a "we". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Haha, get your meds in order and your story straightened out and get back to me, good pic of you and bear, my how you have changed....!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Joan,

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even a Brokedick like YOU can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for TRYING though.

Fhuqkin LAUGHING!..................

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Pete 53, thanks for the information. Now I understand, but as T Inman posted, it was more a maintenance problem than design problem. Frozen or very sluggish firing pins in super cold weather are not exclusive just to Remington 700s. For example, in 1990, my two hunting buddies and I went to Wyoming on a booked elk hunt, out of DuBois. It was October and very cold. There were seven of us dudes in camp. At night, everyone left their rifles in a separate tent where the saddles and tack were stored. Temperature at night got down to below 0°.

First day was "blue bird" weather... until afternoon when a snow storm rolled in. As everyone was out seeking the wily wapiti, our rifles got snow on them. The following morning, before we hunters left camp, the outfitter gathered us in the cook tent and said he wanted us all to check our rifles for any problems. We unloaded and of seven rifles, six of the firing pins were "frozen."

We all took out the bolts, stripped and cleaned them, and then without any oil, replaced them in our rifles. The firing pins then struck as they were supposed to strike.

I was carrying a Ruger 77, tang safety, in .338 Mag., one of my buddies was carrying a Ruger 77, tang safety, 7mm Mag., my other buddy was carrying a Rem. 700, .30-06, another hunter was carrying a Win.70. I do not know if it were pre or post '64. I think it was a .300 Win. Mag. Another Rem. 700 and another Win. 70 had "frozen" up. If I recall,the only rifle still working correctly was a Sako one of the hunters was carrying. Although I kept my rifles clean and knew how to strip the bolts and clean them, it never crossed my mind to do so. Thereafter I did so with my other rifles at home.

As an aside, of the seven hunters, we killed six bull elk on that trip. Two were killed by hunters using Remington 700s. That was great elk country.

FWIW.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I am not a bear "hunter", sometimes it's just bad news for bears.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

And no retard, I did not use a scattergun.... laffin

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Joan,

If you hooked (4) come-alongs to that fhuqking hideous Rat and acted FAST,you might have enough "rug" to reupholster a toilet eat...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Kudos on the Goat Fhuqk rifle,"mounts" and scope. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Joan,

If you hooked (4) come-alongs to that fhuqking hideous Rat and acted FAST,you might have enough "rug" to reupholster a toilet eat...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Kudos on the Goat Fhuqk rifle,"mounts" and scope. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Your toilet seat, probably 3 axe handles across, just cuz yer such a azz.

But yeah. north slope bears typically don't get all that big, there are exceptions..
at least they are purty unlike the fish eating coastal brown globs....

But the real story is you accuse me of never seeing a bear, then you dont like my bears.....
So, in typical stickup, hiccup fashion, you backpedal cuz your story is full of stick schit.

Funny stuff dude.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Joan,

Keep them Hurt Feeler Reports coming...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

"Tell" me "more",because you are doing fhuqking "GREAT!". Hint.

Don't "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. HINT.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

IC B3

M
memtb Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
In spite of my initial impression of you…..I hope that you “never” have to prove your shotgun buckshot usage of a quite large bear!

As you have so much faith in a shotgun……did you kill the bear with a rifle, or simply borrow one for the photo op! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by memtb
In spite of my initial impression of you…..I hope that you “never” have to prove your shotgun buckshot usage of a quite large bear!

As you have so much faith in a shotgun……did you kill the bear with a rifle, or simply borrow one for the photo op! memtb

Read the thread nimrod and get a clue....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
schcit, big ffing deal, you saw a white bear....! (or scammed a pic form the web) laffing,

Apparently you admire me so much you feel like you have something to prove... laffin.......... what a lipstick sniffin, crayon eating retard.....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Joan,

Good time to wax eloquent,on how suffering being you,makes you steal punctuation...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Whining CLUELESS Brokedick Pavement Pounding Pussies are a fhuqking hoot! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What a ugly runt of a bear....................! surprised you wasted your time, keep showing pics and trying to impress, I am bored beyond belief but flattered you care so much.... laughing.....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Joan,

You be SURE to imitate me,if only to ease the suffering of being you,for fleeting moments...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Whining CLUELESS Brokedick Pavement Pounding Pussies are a fhuqking hoot! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Repeat, repeat, repeat..... keep trying... I have to go do something, but keep on posting the same pic, I will check in later today and see how you did.... laffin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BigNate
So serious question for those who've actually shot big bears.

I see many people mention only penetration when discussing bear defense with little acknowledgment of wound channel.

The quickest deaths I've observed have been from the bullets that upset the greatest volume of vital tissue. Likewise, I've observed through and through penetration with a narrow wound channel resulting in death taking much longer.

Having not dealt with a grizzly charge, I'm speculating that large wound cavity is going to stop a charge faster than two small holes and less volume.

I carry a pistol always when hunting in griz territory, even in rifle season, one of us generally carry a short .308 when bow hunting, as well.

But like every other situation, bullet choice should be optimized for the situation. I'm just not sure that means giving up a large wound channel for penetration.

Repost because it is true…

I can say I have stopped 2 grizzlies by shooting them both in the head. I stopped them from living, but stopping a bear from living and stopping a bear from killing is 2 different things…

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Joan,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

PLEASE reference any/all frames that your pointy head and crossed eyes deem as "duplicates",as it will be FUNNIER than fhuqk. Hint.

Pardon my not being "blessed" like you,with Lady Fingers. I shoot a goodly sized herd of Pro Bodies,but configure all in like fashion,ala BBF,AI Servo,CP AF,EM,AP,HSD,1/2 stop metering/aperturecontrol and full native stop ISO control. Hint.

I reckon it ain't very "fair" for you there,either. As an aside,I'm slamming a NIB scope aboard another LEGENDARY Rifle. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

M
memtb Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Wow, pretty aggressive remark there ……even for a computer cowboy! However, all of your professed exploits are very questionable…..when your ineptness and total lack of understanding about terminal performance indicates otherwise!

You should be OK though, as I understand that the Good Lord takes care of drunks and fools…..you may be overly qualified for assistance!

However, you are entertaining….continue my good man! Gee, I hope that I didn’t misgender! memtb

Last edited by memtb; 03/04/23.

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Page 11 of 16 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (10gaugeman, 1234, 160user, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 51 invisible), 1,903 guests, and 1,178 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,874
Posts18,497,622
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.