Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 18 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 17 18
79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I might divorce her If I knew I could get a bride from Ukraine but with the war going on the mail order bride thing has kind of dried up for the time being.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.

79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kaboku68
No you are listing a bit side to side like a crabber in the Bering Sea. The wink is I think the nail in the coffin that this isn’t about her needs but her quest for dominion over you. She has got into your head.

The only real interactions I have with him is when he gives me a list of marijuana he wants from the marijuana shop. Hey its either me buying it or him from a shady drug dealer.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by 79S
I might divorce her If I knew I could get a bride from Ukraine but with the war going on the mail order bride thing has kind of dried up for the time being.

Philippines bruh.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Hey guys, as you all know I’m kind of a joker and have said in the past I work at the dump. I was just kidding around. I don’t work at the dump but work up on the north slope I work a 4 on 2 off rotation. Anyhow I have been married for 5 years to a gal that’s 20 years younger than me I know I know but I out punted my coverage on this one. She’s wild in the bedroom, some will say she’s a crazy redhead, all my buddies are always telling me how lucky I am. Well until a few days ago I came home, and I walked in on her having sex with two dudes. I mean straight up dirty sex. I’m not going to lie there has been a few times I had whiskey dick a few times and couldn’t perform my duties as husband to her. But she always forgave me and told me not to worry about it. Well now I see why now, anyhow I left she did see me and winked at me I thought that was weird. I went and got a hotel room that night next day she called me asking why I’m not at home. I’m home now and she’s acting like nothing happened. Guys I really love her, hell we talked about having kids?? I need advice on what the hell to do. I’m at a loss here on this one. Thanks in advance for your advice.

Dude, she wanted to welkin in on them.
She knew when you were due home from your shift.

Prolly been going on for some time.
Time for you and her to have a talk.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by 79S

Get on the various social media's, especially Instagram. LOTS of war widows and newly single Ukrainian girls looking for Western men.

Facebook has a page, probably several, dedicated to dating Ukrainian refugee women.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by 79S
From this convo I sense you are deeply mentally ph ucked. Pick up the pieces and slowly figure your battle plan.

I mentally ph ucked because I'm still in love with who most would consider a whore??
Sounds like a cherry boy joe falling in love with a whore in Korea or some other Asian duty station.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by 79S
No you are listing a bit side to side like a crabber in the Bering Sea. The wink is I think the nail in the coffin that this isn’t about her needs but her quest for dominion over you. She has got into your head.

The only real interactions I have with him is when he gives me a list of marijuana he wants from the marijuana shop. Hey its either me buying it or him from a shady drug dealer.
It's nice you do that for him.
Fentanyl laced herb off the streets could kill him.

#youareagooddadandprovider.

79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by 79S

Unfortunately my ginger asian step son doesn't see it that way. frown

79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Oh lord we just had the conversation. I told her, I can’t pretend what I saw the other night just did not happen. She looked at me and went yeah, I was wondering when you would bring that up?? I told her what she did was not right and goes against everything about marriage/morals/Christian values etc. She let me vent and was very understanding. Then she asked me how you think we afford this big house? How do you afford that big ford F350 truck payment? How do we afford to send Lee Ho to private school? She said not on your pay! Then as slumlord mentioned she said she’s been doing content for only fans?? Making good money most of the requests were from guys in Albuquerque and Wyoming wanting to see her to have sex with two guys. When I walked in on the action people saw me and she made a ton of money her best yet. Anyhow she slid me an envelope and said honey bear go buy yourself a gun and dinner will be ready. She told me she only does it during my weeks on. Oh, and Lee Ho is just acting out cause his real dad doesn’t want anything to do with him. I’m still pretty sure this is still wrong and not the norm. I’m even more confused than I was 2 days ago.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Dude. Find the top Yoga center in Wasilla. You may have to deal with a qeef or two but you will find a [bleep] ton of professional 30 somethings that will straight twist you into a pretzel and make you into their houseboy. Just be muy macho and get a moose every fall.

IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

So she got knocked up by a redhead at age 14.

She did he meet Prince Harry on Epstein Island?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

So she got knocked up by a redhead at age 14.

She did he meet Prince Harry on Epstein Island?

Her Asian boyfriend got her pregnant in 9th grade.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 79S

Did anyone go to war with the Philippines?! I mean they ain’t no ukes but they’ll do in a pinch. Probably cheaper to boot.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 79S
Oh lord we just had the conversation. I told her, I can’t pretend what I saw the other night just did not happen. She looked at me and went yeah, I was wondering when you would bring that up?? I told her what she did was not right and goes against everything about marriage/morals/Christian values etc. She let me vent and was very understanding. Then she asked me how you think we afford this big house? How do you afford that big ford F350 truck payment? How do we afford to send Lee Ho to private school? She said not on your pay! Then as slumlord mentioned she said she’s been doing content for only fans?? Making good money most of the requests were from guys in Albuquerque and Wyoming wanting to see her to have sex with two guys. When I walked in on the action people saw me and she made a ton of money her best yet. Anyhow she slid me an envelope and said honey bear go buy yourself a gun and dinner will be ready. She told me she only does it during my weeks on. Oh, and Lee Ho is just acting out cause his real dad doesn’t want anything to do with him. I’m still pretty sure this is still wrong and not the norm. I’m even more confused than I was 2 days ago.

What kind of gun you gonna get? Meat loaf again or is it shepherds pie?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
So far , so good. But I expect its all down hill from here. Interesting memories, but its time to move on.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Salty303
Oh well at least it wasn't a whole basketball team

Not that day anyway.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by 79S

You need to cut us all in through affiliate marketing program. CCCC can be your Albuquerque hook up, and Burns knows all the lonely guys in Wyoming. Heck's he's probably her biggest customer.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Still not right. She wants to be an only fans star then she needs to keep you in on the project. You are cutting enough to keep her happy. Lines of communication are down. She still has a power dominion thing going in the dynamic. Take the money for your consultation with an attorney and go like an Apache without a trace till you just can vanish as an afterthought and find somebody right for you.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Sad and pathetic, like the OP, next the idiot will say one of them was big stick, or one of the brothers that used to post here.

Shades of deflate crazy

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Still not right. She wants to be an only fans star then she needs to keep you in on the project. You are cutting enough to keep her happy. Lines of communication are down. She still has a power dominion thing going in the dynamic. Take the money for your consultation with an attorney and go like an Apache without a trace till you just can vanish as an afterthought and find somebody right for you.

Nah. Just call the bitch “Pard” and her Pards, Pards then all will be well.

Pard

Page 7 of 18 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

183 members (2UP, 160user, 35, 345dl, 338rcm, 300Sav, 21 invisible), 1,628 guests, and 921 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,979
Posts18,499,578
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.