Hop To
Page 23 of 50 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 49 50
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by losttrail60
Conrad would pack up the warsher and toilet from the front yard and sell in a second if the AP came around waving a check.

I take it that you didn't know anything about it either.

Not surprised.

Nope I don’t know anything how the warsher or the toilet got in the front yard.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Why should the Federal Goverment be spending money to increase tribal buffalo herds?
The same reason they spend money subsidizing ranchers and farmers.
The tribes don't pay taxes so what is your reason for giving them tax money to play buffalo farmer?
Call Barrasso and Lummis...I'm sure they'll be all over picking a fight with the tribes.

They also probably approved the spending, you know, that's their job and all.

Barrasso and Lummis voted against the climate bill which is where the money for tribal buffalo was appropriated.

Why would you tell us that it's the job of Wyoming Senators to approve spending for tribal buffalo?

Congress controls the purse strings, apparently Barrasso and Lummis have no pull in DC.

Plus, you're a smart guy, congress makes deals and I'm sure they both got their cut off the fat pigs ass...they always do.

Lol, back peddle much?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Conrad would pack up the warsher and toilet from the front yard and sell in a second if the AP came around waving a check.
Spoken like someone who doesn't know what it's like to build something with their own blood sweat and tears.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by RUM7
Spoken like someone who doesn't know what it's like to build something with their own blood sweat and tears.

From a California? LOL

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I believe the crow and fort belknap reservations allow bison hunting for anyone that pays.

I already told you why, the same reason congress approves all kinds of spending. No different than farm and ranch subsidies, military spending, etc.

Call your congressional delegation and voice your concerns, I'm not your representative and I dont control federal spending.

My congression delegation already voted the right way on the Climate Bill.

I am asking you to explain why, as represenative of BHA and a sportman, it's good policy to buy the tribes a bunch of buffalo to play with?

It's your position it's good policy and you claim to represent BHA.

Please explain why?

You need hooked on phonics...I don't care either way. Not my hill to die on either way.

If the tribes can get 25 million to support bison on the reservation, good for them.

I do support AP and what they do though, including financially.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 4winds
He's a damned Judas getting his bag of silver. No way you can be an outdoorsman and not see this zhitt coming a mile away. How long have we been fighting these liberal [bleep]? SMDH.

Just so you know, Buzz, like all evil in this world, your liberal friends will expect you to make the ultimate sacrifice once they're done using you like the useful idiot you are!

I guess some just never learn.

I'll keep that in mind while I'm hunting 50-60 days a year.

LMAO! look at me I'm Buzzy.......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Why should the Federal Goverment be spending money to increase tribal buffalo herds?
The same reason they spend money subsidizing ranchers and farmers.
The tribes don't pay taxes so what is your reason for giving them tax money to play buffalo farmer?
Call Barrasso and Lummis...I'm sure they'll be all over picking a fight with the tribes.

They also probably approved the spending, you know, that's their job and all.

Barrasso and Lummis voted against the climate bill which is where the money for tribal buffalo was appropriated.

Why would you tell us that it's the job of Wyoming Senators to approve spending for tribal buffalo?

Congress controls the purse strings, apparently Barrasso and Lummis have no pull in DC.

Plus, you're a smart guy, congress makes deals and I'm sure they both got their cut off the fat pigs ass...they always do.

Lol, back peddle much?

Not at all, don't care about 25 million...it's not a rounding error on the federal budget.

If you're faux outraged over it, get off your ass and do something about it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

From a California? LOL
Yep. What have you got Lost?

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nothing funnier than "Montana" citizens being represented by an east coast douchebag like Maryland Matt..

While it not funny I can think of something sadder.

A Montana native advocating for the introduction of wolves.

Then trying to stop the Wyoming Wolf Plan while still in Montana.

Then moving to Wyoming to enjoy the liberal elk hunting because of that Wyoming Wolf Plan while his native Montana suffers greatly reduced elk hunting.

Not really funny but sure enough sad.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 03/08/23.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by 4winds
He's a damned Judas getting his bag of silver. No way you can be an outdoorsman and not see this zhitt coming a mile away. How long have we been fighting these liberal [bleep]? SMDH.

Just so you know, Buzz, like all evil in this world, your liberal friends will expect you to make the ultimate sacrifice once they're done using you like the useful idiot you are!

I guess some just never learn.

I'll keep that in mind while I'm hunting 50-60 days a year.

LMAO! look at me I'm Buzzy.......

I must admit, it's pretty good being me. I'm probably sandbagging, I usually start hunting in mid August and go through January.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Nothing funnier than "Montana" citizens being represented by an east coast douchebag like Maryland Matt..

While it not funny I can think of something sadder.

A Montana native advocating for the introduction of wolves.

Then trying to stop the Wyoming Wolf Plan while still in Montana.

Then moving to Wyoming to enjoy the liberal elk hunting because of that Wyoming Wolf Plan while his native Montana suffers greatly reduced elk hunting.

Not really funny but sure enough sad.

According to the MTFWP there's more elk in Montana now than anytime in my life.

You need to get your facts straight.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
According to the MTFWP there's more elk in Montana now than anytime in my life.

You need to get your facts straight.

I said elk "hunting" not population for a reason.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Go to the AP website. Read every staff bio, BOD bio and emeritus bio. Tell me those people are your friends and share your values. You can't and they don't.

If AP could accomplish their goals (land acquisitions, financial, bison herd size, etc) with out allowing hunting access, they would. They begrudgingly allow hunting because they have no choice. But, once goals are met, that is when it all changes.

Buzz is no useful idiot. He is a selfish narcissistic @sshole. He is playing along with all the big money because it benefits him now and will benefit him in the future.

Notice how buzz and tawney and ryan busse and sell outs like them, always go out of their way to make sure everyone knows they hunt and 'also own guns.'? Listen to the tawney and busse podcast. We hunt, we own guns....mentioned repeatedly. You know how often I am compelled to prove I am hunter or a gun owner? Never! Because I am not involved in backroom, two faced under handed nefarious [bleep]...like all of the aforementioned. And I don't align myself with groups and politicians that would gladly limit my rights.

Be very leary of anyone that comes out in strong support of AP. For example...Randy 'only I can pimp the public resource' Newberg.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

From a California? LOL

Besides being a broke assed Boomer?

Not much.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

I take it that you didn't know anything about it either.

Not surprised.

Nope I don’t know anything how the warsher or the toilet got in the front yard.

Can you help Buzzie with the lease issue?

Yeah....no you can't.

Or with what an actual wolf looks like.

I am MAGA.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

From a California? LOL

Enough to buy and sell Conrad 10xs.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Haven't read all of this. Are they going to repopulate by leaving the hearts scattered around?

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

From a California? LOL

Enough to buy and sell Conrad 10xs.

Oh...aren't you sweet!

Hahahaha! Precious.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by JohnGlenn
Go to the AP website. Read every staff bio, BOD bio and emeritus bio. Tell me those people are your friends and share your values. You can't and they don't.

If AP could accomplish their goals (land acquisitions, financial, bison herd size, etc) with out allowing hunting access, they would. They begrudgingly allow hunting because they have no choice. But, once goals are met, that is when it all changes.

Buzz is no useful idiot. He is a selfish narcissistic @sshole. He is playing along with all the big money because it benefits him now and will benefit him in the future.

Notice how buzz and tawney and ryan busse and sell outs like them, always go out of their way to make sure everyone knows they hunt and 'also own guns.'? Listen to the tawney and busse podcast. We hunt, we own guns....mentioned repeatedly. You know how often I am compelled to prove I am hunter or a gun owner? Never! Because I am not involved in backroom, two faced under handed nefarious [bleep]...like all of the aforementioned. And I don't align myself with groups and politicians that would gladly limit my rights.

Be very leary of anyone that comes out in strong support of AP. For example...Randy 'only I can pimp the public resource' Newberg.

All conjecture, AP has done nothing but promote hunting on all their properties, improved access to formerly landlocked public lands, and has unlimited recreational access on their property. I see nothing that gives me pause to think that's not going to continue into perpetuity.

They don't "begrudgingly" allow hunting, if they were opposed to it, they wouldn't be allowing it...they don't owe you or anyone else a shred of access. You know, they could lock it all up like the previous owners did.

Best thing to ever happen in that country and they will achieve their goals and the breaks will be a better place for it.

All from AP property or public lands accessed through AP:

[Linked Image from photos.imageevent.com]

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Oh, almost forgot...this mule deer buck got in the way one day while hunting elk on AP.

Page 23 of 50 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 49 50

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

416 members (10ring1, 17Hunter, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 1moredeer, 1badf350, 41 invisible), 1,486 guests, and 1,164 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,988
Posts18,520,076
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.