-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 34 of 50 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 49 50
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I plowed through much of this, painful though it was. Fairly typical pissing match with the majority on both sides afraid of answering questions.

I do have a few things to mention. I perused BHAs Facebook page and asked a few questions. It doesn't appear to be a very interactive page. Anywhere in their feed where I saw they mentioned working with a politician, that politician was a Democrat.

I had no idea who American Prairie was. I looked them up. What percentage of this BOD is Democrat? https://americanprairie.org/leadership/#national-board-of-directors I hate to judge based on looks, but there's a heavy team D influence in that group. ANYONE who trusts Democrats with their hunting and gun rights is a fool of the highest order.

GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Buzzy is the NRA and its members" a dangerous terrorist organization" like your friend and BHA president said?

Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by ribka
according to his close friend Busse "the NRA is dangerous terrorist organization"

no wonder no one trusts the BHA and its spokesmen buzzy who come on here to spread disinformation

Why did Ronald Reagan pass the Mulford Act?

Why did Reagan write an op-ed in support of the Brady Bill?

buzzy how many millions do BHA executives receive from powerful gun ban lobbies every year?

Why did Reagan say this?

"I do not believe in taking away the right of the citizen for sporting, for hunting and so forth, or for home defense," he said. "But I do believe that an AK-47, a machine gun, is not a sporting weapon or needed for defense of a home."

Reagan erred in his use of terminology: The type of weapon used by Patrick Purdy, and referenced by Reagan in his comment, was actually a semi-automatic version of the AK-47, not a "machine gun." In 1994 Reagan was a co-signatory (along with former presidents Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter) to a letter urging the U.S. House of Representatives to support a ban on the domestic manufacture of "assault weapons" such as semi-automatic AK-47s:

Last edited by ribka; 03/10/23.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by longarm
Ryan Busse: "The AR15 is mostly a symbol of political intimidation by the Right."
Comment Buzz?

Care to comment on this:

May 3, 1994

To Members of the U.S. House of Representatives: We are writing to urge your support for a ban on the domestic manufacture of military-style assault weapons. This is a matter of vital importance to the public safety. Although assualt weapons account for less than 1% of the guns in circulation, they account for nearly 10% of the guns traced to crime.

Every major law enforcement organization in America and dozens of leading labor, medical, religious, civil rights and civic groups support such a ban. Most importantly, poll after poll shows that the American public overwhelmingly support a ban on assault weapons. A 1993 CNN/USA Today/Gallup Poll found that 77% of Americans support a ban on the manufacture, sale, and possession of semi-automatic assault guns, such as the AK-47.

The 1989 import ban resulted in an impressive 40% drop in imported assault weapons traced to crime between 1989 and 1991, but the killing continues. Last year, a killer armed with two TEC9s killed eight people at a San Francisco law firm and wounded several others. During the past five years, more than 40 law enforcement officers have been killed or wounded in the line of duty by an assault weapon.

While we recognize that assault weapon legislation will not stop all assault weapon crime, statistics prove that we can dry up the supply of these guns, making them less accessible to criminals. We urge you to listen to the American public and to the law enforcement community and support a ban on the further manufacture of these weapons.

Sincerely,

Gerald R. Ford

Jimmy Carter

Ronald Reagan

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Buzzy why is your friend and president of BHA Land Tawney engaged in anti gun politics?

I thought BHA was supposed to protect hunters not take away all of their hunting weapons?

Can you please explain this

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I plowed through much of this, painful though it was. Fairly typical pissing match with the majority on both sides afraid of answering questions.

I do have a few things to mention. I perused BHAs Facebook page and asked a few questions. It doesn't appear to be a very interactive page. Anywhere in their feed where I saw they mentioned working with a politician, that politician was a Democrat.

I had no idea who American Prairie was. I looked them up. What percentage of this BOD is Democrat? https://americanprairie.org/leadership/#national-board-of-directors I hate to judge based on looks, but there's a heavy team D influence in that group. ANYONE who trusts Democrats with their hunting and gun rights is a fool of the highest order.

Oh, so Reagan and Ford must have been democrats then? Keep going...I'm curious.

May 3, 1994

To Members of the U.S. House of Representatives: We are writing to urge your support for a ban on the domestic manufacture of military-style assault weapons. This is a matter of vital importance to the public safety. Although assualt weapons account for less than 1% of the guns in circulation, they account for nearly 10% of the guns traced to crime.

Every major law enforcement organization in America and dozens of leading labor, medical, religious, civil rights and civic groups support such a ban. Most importantly, poll after poll shows that the American public overwhelmingly support a ban on assault weapons. A 1993 CNN/USA Today/Gallup Poll found that 77% of Americans support a ban on the manufacture, sale, and possession of semi-automatic assault guns, such as the AK-47.

The 1989 import ban resulted in an impressive 40% drop in imported assault weapons traced to crime between 1989 and 1991, but the killing continues. Last year, a killer armed with two TEC9s killed eight people at a San Francisco law firm and wounded several others. During the past five years, more than 40 law enforcement officers have been killed or wounded in the line of duty by an assault weapon.

While we recognize that assault weapon legislation will not stop all assault weapon crime, statistics prove that we can dry up the supply of these guns, making them less accessible to criminals. We urge you to listen to the American public and to the law enforcement community and support a ban on the further manufacture of these weapons.

Sincerely,

Gerald R. Ford

Jimmy Carter

Ronald Reagan

Last edited by BuzzH; 03/10/23.
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Buzzy why is your friend and president of BHA Land Tawney engaged in anti gun politics?

I thought BHA was supposed to protect hunters not take away all of their hunting weapons?

Why did Reagan say this?

"I do not believe in taking away the right of the citizen for sporting, for hunting and so forth, or for home defense," he said. "But I do believe that an AK-47, a machine gun, is not a sporting weapon or needed for defense of a home."

Reagan erred in his use of terminology: The type of weapon used by Patrick Purdy, and referenced by Reagan in his comment, was actually a semi-automatic version of the AK-47, not a "machine gun." In 1994 Reagan was a co-signatory (along with former presidents Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter) to a letter urging the U.S. House of Representatives to support a ban on the domestic manufacture of "assault weapons" such as semi-automatic AK-47s:

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
How did Reagan endorse this if he had Alzheimers at this time?

Ryan Busse: "The AR15 is mostly a symbol of political intimidation by the Right."
Comment Buzz?

Care to comment on this:

May 3, 1994

Sincerely,

Gerald R. Ford

Jimmy Carter

Ronald Reagan

Last edited by ribka; 03/10/23.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Well...thats pretty well all she wrote.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Lol

what pathetic deflection

How much money does BHA receive from anti gun lobbies?

Why did Reagan say this?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
BHA executive Busse calling for gun bans and confiscations

IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
[quote
[quote=longarm]Ryan Busse: "The AR15 is mostly a symbol of political intimidation by the Right."
Comment Buzz?

Care to comment on this:

May 3, 1994

Sincerely,

Gerald R. Ford

Jimmy Carter

Ronald Reagan

Sure. In the 30 year old letter you have copied here, the entirety of the second paragraph, as well as salient points in the first and third, are complete bull8hit.
Now, will you comment on your associates recent comments? Thanks

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
How did Reagan endorse this if he had Alzheimers at this time?

Comment Buzz?

Care to comment on this:

May 3, 1994

Sincerely,

Gerald R. Ford

Jimmy Carter

Ronald Reagan

What about the Mulford Act? Going to blame that on Alzheimer's too? How about his banning of lion hunting? Another case of Alzheimers?

Oh, and Ronny didn't announce his Alzheimers until after he singed the letter...those pesky facts again.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Buzzy how much money does BHA receive every year from the powerful gun ban lobbies?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hahaha! Pesky facts......

Oh Buzzie....

I am MAGA.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Buzzy how much money does BHA receive every year from the powerful gun ban lobbies?

I think by now we are all wondering the same. How about it?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Reagan was known to have dementia many years before this letter came out but suddenly he was fine to endorse it. Shows what a scum bags the anti gun lefties like buzzy are capable of

[quote
[quote=longarm]Ryan Busse: "The AR15 is mostly a symbol of political intimidation by the Right."
Comment Buzz?

Care to comment on this:

May 3, 1994

Sincerely,

Gerald R. Ford

Jimmy Carter

Ronald Reagan

Sure. In the 30 year old letter you have copied here, the entirety of the second paragraph, as well as salient points in the first and third, are complete bull8hit.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

I think by now we are all wondering the same. How about it?

He refuses to answer this very basic question and is losing his mind over this.

Like a spoiled little brat caught lying

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
[quote
Comment Buzz?

Care to comment on this:

May 3, 1994

Sincerely,

Gerald R. Ford

Jimmy Carter

Ronald Reagan

They're in line with Ronald Reagans comments on gun control...something you should oppose in both cases. Unless your faux outrage is selective, of course.

Remember when Ronald was opposed to certain kinds of ammo?

Horrific...

In 1986, Congress passed, and Ronald Reagan signed into law, the Law Enforcement Officers Protection Act. It directed the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives to ban certain types of ammunition that could pierce the body armor worn by police officers. The National Rifle Association had originally opposed the legislation -- which, in fact, was one of a series of events that caused a split between the NRA and most police associations -- but the logic behind it was irrefutable.

"Certain forms of ammunition have no legitimate sporting, recreational or self-defense use and thus should be prohibited," Reagan said during the signing ceremony. The House of Representatives passed the measure by a vote of 400-21.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Like how the APR is popular and doing good for the land.....and Bill Cowan is just like Ted Turner.

Hahahaha!

Facts.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Reagan was known to have dementia many years before this letter came out but suddenly he was fine to endorse it. Shows what a scum bags the anti gun lefties like buzzy are capable of

[quote
Comment Buzz?

Care to comment on this:

May 3, 1994

Sincerely,

Gerald R. Ford

Jimmy Carter

Ronald Reagan

Right clear back when he was Governor of California...what a joke you are.

Page 34 of 50 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 49 50

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

439 members (007FJ, 1badf350, 10ring1, 17Hunter, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 49 invisible), 1,531 guests, and 1,170 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,988
Posts18,520,103
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.