-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 37 of 50 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 49 50
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Are you going to be bitch again this year?

Yes.....lol

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Are you going to be bitch again this year?

Yes.....lol

I'm going to hunt at least 3-4 states again this year, and catch a pile of fish in AK like always.

You?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
So you’re working for the anti gun lobby Gabby Giffords like Busse and Tawney at BHA

Not surprised at all.

Banning hunters’ firearms will help sportsmen Lol

What a scum bag grifter

Are you going to get under the table non res tags like newberg too for your grift?

Originally Posted by BuzzH
So...to put a bow on this awesome thread.

1. Folk hero Ronald Reagan was a full on anti-hunting, anti-ammo, anti-gun, second amendment hating President who started the modern day anti-hunting and gun control movement via the Mulford Act, banning lion hunting, and getting the Brady bill across the finish line.

2. AP is a great organization that provides excellent public access to not only their lands, but also through their land opening up just shy of a half a million acres. They also allow hunting, fishing, and other recreation on their property, even allowing their bison to be hunted. They have excellent habitat and are the best thing to happen in to NE Montana ever. AP is a winning organization and is getting lots of support and they will reach their goals.

3. Texans know very little about State lands and how they work, but because of my excellent skills in providing facts, rather than a bunch of BS, its clear that States have sold, squandered, and given away their State Trust lands over the years. They need to be watched like a hawk, by excellent groups like BHA who stop things like the Bonander exchange in Wyoming. Further, this is proof that AP should NOT be donating any land to the State of Montana.

4. I've also educated at least one Texan, that it wasn't that long ago lessee's of State lands in Montana kept hunters off of state land, and that only through efforts like those of Jack Atcheson Sr. and dedicated sportsmen like myself, we fought for the ability to hunt State lands.

5. BHA in Wyoming has done some great things for access and all hunters here. Raymond Mountain Access, $34,000 to AccessYes that opened up over 100,000 acres of private lands to hunting and fishing. We are also a federal court case away from opening up another 8.4 million acres in the U.S. to hunting and fishing. A case that BHA has funded to the tune of $120,000 from around 2200 donors who also believe in BHA and public access.

6. Although very modest, humble, and smart, its pretty well a fact that I hunt more than nearly all the 24 hour campfire regulars. There's a few on here that hunt at least as much and maybe more, but they are also very modest type's as well.

7. There are a lot of hunters on 24 that purchase beef, that one was a bit shocking, being a hunting and site and all.

8. Tribes managed to get 25 million to expand their bison herds, which has caused faux outrage on the fire. But it did lead to this awesome thread that has brought many important facts out.

I call this thread a very big success in getting the above facts out on the table.

Glad we did this...good talk.

Last edited by ribka; 03/10/23.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Buzz,
Your Personal Affirmations list is a hoot. Here's a pic for ya
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by longarm
Buzz,
Your Personal Affirmations list is a hoot. Here's a pic for ya
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Was that before or after Alzheimer's, signing the mulford act, getting the Brady bill across the finish line, banning lion hunting, etc.?

Looks like a photo op...

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Buzzy how much is Gabby Giffords's anti gun lobby paying you and other BHA executives now?

what a grift you run screwing over sportsmen

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by ribka
Are you going to get under the table non res tags like newberg.

My hunting schedule would kill the average man...

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
How much are you being paid now as a BHA executive from the anti gun lobbies now buzz?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Is mr penis head Busse getting paid more than you to work for the anti gun lobby now?

https://giffords.org/press-release/2021/06/former-firearms-executive-ryan-busse-joins-giffords/

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Call him and ask?

I have no idea, met Busse one time when he worked for Kimber.

I thought you met him once? Did the cat have your tongue? You know him better than I ever have.

Seems you have a fixation on him...stalker like almost.

Last edited by BuzzH; 03/10/23.
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
lol. what a liar

Call him and ask?

I thought you met him once? Did the cat have your tongue? You know him better than I ever have.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
lol. what a liar

Call him and ask?

So you lied about meeting him? Thought you said you gave him the what'fer...or was that just tough talk for the fire?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You might fool the impressionable soy boys but you don't fool us.

You're a worthless pig eyed 'tard.

Buzz is far from a "tard".

If you don't agree with him then understand he is going to bring his A game to the discussion and he has a decent track record of getting things done.

Best thing you guys in MT can do is get a good replacement for Tester into the Senate.

There will be some skilled political operatives trying to convince MT hunters and farmers that Tester is their guy but they won't be "tard"s. They will be players and underestimating them is exactly how they got Tester in the last time in 2016.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
CHapter Leader Workshop at the BHA Rendezvous - Backcountry ...
Backcountry Hunters and Anglers › chapter_leader_workshop_at_the_bha_ren...
Thumbnail image
... Land, Katie, Frankie, Tim and Ryan Busse – National Board Chair ... Abe Henderson Buzz Hettick Jarrett Babincsak Jeffrey Jones Ryan Cavanaugh John .

Buzzy caught lying again

I don't even know this Busse guy. You were both BHA executives for years together

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I call this thread a very big success in getting the above facts out on the table.

Glad we did this...good talk.

Well, we certainly learned a lot about you.

Is everyone in BHA like that?

Are you representative of BHA as an organization?

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Let me rephrase, they are worthless idiots.

A game?

All the 'tard does is lie.

We know this. Don't overthink it.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
In 1971 I was attending Humboldt State University majoring in wildlife management. The proposed morotorium on lion hunting was a topic of discussion. This was being pushed by wildlife biologists and not Regan. They had no desire to ban lion hunting permentanly. The moritorium was to be only for 20 years.[/quote]

He signed it...FACT.[/quote]

Did he really sign it? I was under the impression the fish and game commission did not need the governor's signature on hunting rule changes. I might be mistaken. Sure the governor is the chief executive but does he really have to sign off on everything the commission does. I honestly do not know the answer to this question but you seem to believe that Regan was responsible for the moritorium on lion hunting. As I stated earlier it was wildlife biologists that were pushing it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I get it, pig eyes would have made a good preacher or politician.

She certainly has made a living of taking time off work on our dime.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
So a hunting organization. like BHA teaming up with eco terrorists, anti hunting groups, left wing anti gun lobbies will help our hunting in the future?

lol

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
You might fool the impressionable soy boys but you don't fool us.

You're a worthless pig eyed 'tard.

Buzz is far from a "tard".

If you don't agree with him then understand he is going to bring his A game to the discussion and he has a decent track record of getting things done.

Best thing you guys in MT can do is get a good replacement for Tester into the Senate.

There will be some skilled political operatives trying to convince MT hunters and farmers that Tester is their guy but they won't be "tard"s. They will be players and underestimating them is exactly how they got Tester in the last time in 2016.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
CHapter Leader Workshop at the BHA Rendezvous - Backcountry ...
Backcountry Hunters and Anglers › chapter_leader_workshop_at_the_bha_ren...
Thumbnail image
... Land, Katie, Frankie, Tim and Ryan Busse – National Board Chair ... Abe Henderson Buzz Hettick Jarrett Babincsak Jeffrey Jones Ryan Cavanaugh John .

Buzzy caught lying again

I don't even know this Busse guy. You were both BHA executives for years together

I met him once...like I said, when he worked at Kimber.

Fact.

Page 37 of 50 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 49 50

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

98 members (21, 35, 7887mm08, afisher, 257_X_50, 9 invisible), 919 guests, and 831 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,978
Posts18,519,917
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.