-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 39 of 50 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 49 50
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I downloaded BHA's Form 990 tax return (2020, that's three years ago) from Guidestar.
They claim 550 volunteers.
Total revenues were 4.7 million
Payroll, 2.28 million, with 135 K plus bennies going to Land Tawney and 103 plus to Frankie McBurney-Olson.
Buzzard isn't an executive, Busse was 2 hours a week unpaid "director"
No "independent contractors" making over 100 grand are listed

Membership dues collected: 1.11 million

About 2.9 million came from other than members. The Form 990 Schedule B shows a listing of five pretty fat grants:
1. 400,000
2. 367 000
3. 150,000
4. 90,000
5. 441,496

That's 1.449 million in just five checks, all of them totally "not open to public inspection." And the total covers only those grant in the category of being, singly, more than two percent of BHA's income each. Normally the schedule B All told, these five anonymized grants alone are half again membership "dues." They alone are a fully thirty percent of BHA income. Who made these grants? Well, that's like being a salmon swimming up a sewer pipe. We peasants get to swim in the political sewage, but finding who flushed the cash? Not for peasants. But Land Tawney knows who butters his bread, and he'll never tell.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by ribka
BHA endorsed Tester and helped get him elected

Yes I know and basically broke the story by providing my friend Sean Davis the research for his Federalist story.

How tester won. The Federalist

Lots of Trump voters crossed the aisle.

Montana voters like Tester, they always have...I'll visit with him in D.C. in a couple months.

Not just the lies....the ferocity of your lies.

Stunning.

You know what's stunning, is a state massively supporting Trump and still electing Tester...

Stew on that one for a while.

Politics can be weird sometimes. Louisiana is solidly red. We have a second term Democrat governor. He got elected because Bobby Jindall (R) was a horrible governor and the R candidates were weak. He has been more fiscally conservative than Jindall was.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Yes I know and basically broke the story by providing my friend Sean Davis the research for his Federalist story.

Montana voters like Tester, they always have...I'll visit with him in D.C. in a couple months.

Stunning.

You know what's stunning, is a state massively supporting Trump and still electing Tester...

I don't have to Bitchie.....your out of state bitch money bought him the seat.

All thanks to your anti hunting and anti access pussy friends.

I think he'll win re-election he's good for Montana or he would have been toast a long time ago.

It's worth a gamble to send him some $$$ again.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Anyone who thinks Buzz is a tard or an idiot need to learn a lesson in persuasion.

Paul goes from this thinking:

Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Nothing else need be said. They are a leftist organization. Rest assured that the left is using them for useful fools. When the left wants payback, they'll demand that BHA join them in anti-gun efforts such as "assault" weapons bans, so that they can claim a major gun/hunting organization support their efforts. This explains why Buzz was evasive, defensive and combative.

To this thinking in the same thread.

Nice mixed bag...what I like about fishing the salt.

How do you like the grey cod?

Starting to become my favorite..

I normally like cod quite a bit, but the few pieces that I brought back were unusually tough. Have no idea why. All of this was in a 16' riveted skiff within a mile of land. Had a brown bear visit our cleaning station our last day there. Young one. Probably 3 years old. Damn, I love Alaska.

Not making fun of Paul just showing how the Green Decoys work.

Anyone thinking Buzz is a tard or idiot is very far behind the power curve in the game Buzz is playing.

If you live in MT the Senate election in 2024 is important to the entire nation and Tester need to be retired.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Stunning.

Politics can be weird sometimes. Louisiana is solidly red. We have a second term Democrat governor. He got elected because Bobby Jindall (R) was a horrible governor and the R candidates were weak. He has been more fiscally conservative than Jindall was.

I agree somewhat, but Tester does a lot of good work for veterans, first responders, wildland fire fighters, hunters, anglers, public lands, all things that are important to Montana voters.

I wasn't surprised he was re-elected last time, and wont be surprised if he wins again.

I'll be asking for his support/sponsoring on a bill I'm going to lobby for in D.C. in a couple months.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Anyone who thinks Buzz is a tard or an idiot need to learn a lesson in persuasion.

Nothing else need be said. They are a leftist organization. Rest assured that the left is using them for useful fools. When the left wants payback, they'll demand that BHA join them in anti-gun efforts such as "assault" weapons bans, so that they can claim a major gun/hunting organization support their efforts. This explains why Buzz was evasive, defensive and combative.

I normally like cod quite a bit, but the few pieces that I brought back were unusually tough. Have no idea why. All of this was in a 16' riveted skiff within a mile of land. Had a brown bear visit our cleaning station our last day there. Young one. Probably 3 years old. Damn, I love Alaska.

Anyone thinking Buzz is a tard or idiot is very far behind the power curve in the game Buzz is playing.

If you live in MT the Senate election in 2024 is important to the entire nation and Tester need to be retired.

Oh, come on kitten, you would vote for Tester if you were a Montana Resident and you know it.

You'd just talk tough on the fire like the rest of the Montana Residents here do...while pulling the lever for Jon.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Paul is weak minded and goes wherever the trend goes. He constantly contradicts his own thinking.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

Remsen should have filled it out. He was one of the few Rs in the state that got beat.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't much care about the bufflers or the public access or the outside interests.

I just have to know - is it normal to have this many photos of oneself. "Hero" shot overload. Maybe I'm not normal.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Buzz is very smart indeed. At first blush it seems he's naive for not realizing that the Democrat run group AP is using him as a tool. But he's smart enough to know what's going on. He's complicit.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
So who are the anonymous donors who gave millions to BHA buzzy?

You’ll avoid this very important question again

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Omg

Any 5 year old old with Google would figure his grift out in 2 minutes

Buzz is very smart indeed. At first blush it seems he's naive for not realizing that the Democrat run group AP is using him as a tool. But he's smart enough to know what's going on. He's complicit.

Last edited by ribka; 03/10/23.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Oh, come on kitten, you would vote for Tester if you were a Montana Resident and you know it.

You'd just talk tough on the fire like the rest of the Montana Residents here do...while pulling the lever for Jon.

Say HI to retiring Senator Tester for me.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by losttrail60

Remsen should have filled it out. He was one of the few Rs in the state that got beat.

Imagine that...what happened?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Paul...goes wherever the trend goes.

You know, you nailed me on that. If there is one thing that defines my presence here, it's marching in lockstep with the forum groupthink. What color is your bicycle helmet?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hillestadj
I don't much care about the bufflers or the public access or the outside interests.

I just have to know - is it normal to have this many photos of oneself. "Hero" shot overload. Maybe I'm not normal.

It's normal to not have many photos when you don't kill many animals.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Westman
nar·cis·sism
/ˈnärsəˌsiz(ə)m/
noun
noun: narcissism

excessive interest in or admiration of oneself

I doubt he GAS what we think of him, clearly enjoys being a dik and pi$$ing people off <“shrug”>

Doesn’t GAS what we think the 2A means either.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hillestadj

It's normal to not have many photos when you don't kill many animals.

Good to know, thank you.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Annoying Buzz guy is probably correct on AP land will be open to hunting. If you you're a club member and have enough cash.

When they're not busy meeting at micro brewies, BHA are public access hunting advocates - that's what their marketing literature says.

Page 39 of 50 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 49 50

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

350 members (06hunter59, 163bc, 12344mag, 160user, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 40 invisible), 2,052 guests, and 987 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,541
Posts18,531,236
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.