Page 40 of 50 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 49 50
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by ribka
Paul...goes wherever the trend goes.

You know, you nailed me on that. If there is one thing that defines my presence here, it's marching in lockstep with the forum groupthink. What color is your bicycle helmet?
It’s pink and has a George Floyd angel sticker like yours lol

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by lostleader
Annoying Buzz guy is probably correct on AP land will be open to hunting. If you you're a club member and have enough cash.

When they're not busy meeting at micro brewies, BHA are public access hunting advocates - that's what their marketing literature says.

Most of the AP land is in the MT Block Management public access program.

It better to not post than to post your feels.

I hope a few here are seeing how the game is played and who is playing at a higher level.

MT hunters, shooters, farmers, and ranchers need to bring their A game to the 2024 election.

MT's Senate election is going to be one of the most important in the Nation and probably the highest dollar spent per vote unless the Dems recognize Tester is a lost cause.

Now is the time to start getting involved.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Burns. The APR land is in block management, but is a type 2 which means it’s not open to access unless you have reservations. The land bordering ours in the breaks never has anyone on it at designated parking areas which are the only option to park, yet you can’t get one for a single date of rifle or bow season when you call because it is already reserved. So maybe it is just portrayed as open to hunting. Or the elite have all the reserved dates whether they make it over to hunt or not ? Whether they are playing the better or not isn’t the issue. Zero support among local breaks property owners. Zero.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
How do you put BLM in block management?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by shootAI
Burns. The APR land is in block management, but is a type 2 which means it’s not open to access unless you have reservations. The land bordering ours in the breaks never has anyone on it at designated parking areas which are the only option to park, yet you can’t get one for a single date of rifle or bow season when you call because it is already reserved. So maybe it is just portrayed as open to hunting. Or the elite have all the reserved dates whether they make it over to hunt or not ? Whether they are playing the better or not isn’t the issue. Zero support among local breaks property owners. Zero.

Thanks for the info as I did not know there were different types of block management.

Buzzy and his brother seem able to hunt, maybe he will explain how to get the access he is granted?

Buzzy care to explain how you hunted the AP ground and how the rest of the public can enjoy such access?

John Burns

I have all the sources.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

BHA is going to save public hunting !lol

thanks for first hand input and not BHA lies like Buzzy posts

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Thanks for the info as I did not know there were different types of block management.

Buzzy and his brother seem able to hunt, maybe he will explain how to get the access he is granted?

Buzzy care to explain how you hunted the AP ground and how the rest of the public can enjoy such access?

asks Buzzy how he hunts elk on closed forest service roads.

Must be some BHA secret handshake lol

who is dumb enough to believe this grift?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Ok genius , why does BHA upper management put most of their resources into anti gun legislation and not hunting?

Annoying Buzz guy is probably correct on AP land will be open to hunting. If you you're a club member and have enough cash.

When they're not busy meeting at micro brewies, BHA are public access hunting advocates - that's what their marketing literature says.

I hope a few here are seeing how the game is played and who is playing at a higher level.

MT hunters, shooters, farmers, and ranchers need to bring their A game to the 2024 election.

MT's Senate election is going to be one of the most important in the Nation and probably the highest dollar spent per vote unless the Dems recognize Tester is a lost cause.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
How do you put BLM in block management?

I am learning a bit here but I suspect land locked BLM access would be under block management?

If you don't have access to the private under the block management then you can't cross to the BLM?

Buzzy could you chime in here to clear things up?

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
You absolutely can not put Montana State land in Block Management.

I suspect you cant enroll BLM either.

APR lives and dies on BLM land.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka
Ok genius , why does BHA upper management put most of their resources into anti gun legislation and not hunting?

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Squirms is wrong again.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

If a BLM parcel is land locked by private and that private is in block management then the access to the BLM is under the block management rules.

That would seem to be the way it would work but as we can see I am far from a MT Block Mag expert.

We are waiting for Buzzy to clear up how he obtained such nice access to the AP block management when locals say it's next to impossible.

Buzzy?

John Burns

I have all the sources.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

JFC, it's no wonder the 24 brain trust can't kill chit...

Montana FWP (.gov)
https://fwp.mt.gov › hunt › access
Block Management | Montana FWP

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

If a BLM parcel is land locked by private and that private is in block management then the access to the BLM is under the block management rules.

That would seem to be the way it would work but as we can see I am far from a MT Block Mag expert.

We are waiting for Buzzy to clear up how he obtained such nice access to the AP block management when locals say it's next to impossible.

Buzzy?

Filled out a permission slip at one of the sign in boxes on the property...holy [bleep], it's rocket science.

Last edited by BuzzH; 03/10/23.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by BuzzH

Buzzy?

Filled out a permission slip at one of the sign in boxes in the property...holy [bleep], it's rocket science.

Yeah, but you are a liar. So.....

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's never going to work.

Some ass clowns can never think pass the end of their nose.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Buzz what APR property has a sign in box that is a type 1 BMA? The few I have first hand experience with have sign in boxes and BMA sign in slips but are clearly marked and regulated as a type 2 BMA needing prior permission/reservation to be legally accessing it. You can’t just sign and go hunt like type 1 BMA properties.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Buzzy?

You see...you need a writing utensil, and fill out this permission slip...name, address, license plate number.

John, it's about like the HMA program. The type 1 BM, is sign in...essentially like our unlimited permission slips for an HMA. Type 2 is like the HMAs that are on a draw, or first come first serve.

These idiots haven't hunted AP...obviously. of course they all probably will now that I got the crayons out to explain it

Mouth breathers...

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The BHA web site is lying and you never held a leadership position at BHA when Busse was in control and never met with the BHA leader and anti gun activist Busse?

Tell us more about the time you worked for Ted turner or are going to lie about that too. Go back to your bottle

lol

Originally Posted by BuzzH

JFC, it's no wonder the 24 brain trust can't kill chit...

Montana FWP (.gov)
https://fwp.mt.gov › hunt › access
Block Management | Montana FWP

Last edited by ribka; 03/10/23.
Page 40 of 50 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 49 50

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (1badf350, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 54 invisible), 1,647 guests, and 1,277 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,993
Posts18,520,267
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.