Print Thread
Hop To
Page 42 of 50 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 49 50
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by shootAI
They recently purchased the 73 ranch land along the mussleshell between 410 and 700. Now 73 ranch when owned privately was not open to the public either it also
Didn’t pretend to allow access to the general public like the APR does. Imagine the opposition they would face if they came out as stopping public access for hunting. So instead they enrolled in a way they control and limit access yet appear to be supportive to the BMA program and general hunting public.

BHA will get you access. lol

what a grift BHA is running

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I wish he would have just gave me the BMA number of the one he claims is just sign and hunt so we could easily verify. I just don’t know north side good enough to call bullshit. But my hunch is all their properties are managed the same.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
looks like mr buzz has left the conversation

GOA
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
https://www.savethecowboy.net/

These are sign on just about every ranch in the area. If it were not for out of area money the APR wouldn’t exist.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They recently purchased the 73 ranch land along the mussleshell between 410 and 700. Now 73 ranch when owned privately was not open to the public either it also
Didn’t pretend to allow access to the general public like the APR does. Imagine the opposition they would face if they came out as stopping public access for hunting. So instead they enrolled in a way they control and limit access yet appear to be supportive to the BMA program and general hunting public.

AP sure made a big deal of tearing down the 73's No Trespassing signs and I assumed from the Instagram it was now all open to the public.

73 ranch is now all open to the Public

A lack of transparancy in how access to the public is granted would seem problematic for someone like BHA and Buzzy who advocate for public access.

I am sure it's just a small oversite and Buzzy will be along shortly to explain in depth how the public can access the AP.

Help us out here Buzzy?

Your reluctance to come clean is looking like AP is more of a subsidized land grab for the enjoyment of a few and nothing like real public access hunting ground.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Burns. Yes they are very sharp at marketing. I followed the 73 ranch campaign as well and it is very misleading to Someone who spends nearly the entire season around some of their properties including the 73 ranch

Last edited by shootAI; 03/10/23.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
The 73 ranch land in question is a type 2 BMA by reservation only. I just confirmed it will be in 2023 as it was in 2022 unless they change it before the regulations are in print. We will see, but I have a hunch

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The 73 ranch land in question is a type 2 BMA by reservation only. I just confirmed it will be in 2023 as it was in 2022 unless they change it before the regulations are in print. We will see, but I have a hunch

I wonder if Buzzy has reservations?

Buzzy?

John Burns

I have all the sources.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
looks like mr buzz has left the conversation

That’s ok ribka will be the jag style back to back to back posts chasing himself.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Does he get preference for Montana tags as well ? The perks of a public servant

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

AP sure made a big deal of tearing down the 73's No Trespassing signs and I assumed from the Instagram it was now all open to the public.

73 ranch is now all open to the Public

A lack of transparancy in how access to the public is granted would seem problematic for someone like BHA and Buzzy who advocate for public access.

I am sure it's just a small oversite and Buzzy will be along shortly to explain in depth how the public can access the AP.

Help us out here Buzzy?

Your reluctance to come clean is looking like AP is more of a subsidized land grab for the enjoyment of a few and nothing like real public access hunting ground.

Sorry I'm not able to hold your hand on everything...was on the phone with a couple guys from Wyoming about today's GF commission meeting.

That said...

Jesus H. FN Christ...

Are people really this helpless?

If I could write this in Crayon I would...

https://americanprairie.org/activity/hunting/

Pay attention, some are type 1, meaning you sign in with a permission slip, just like I have done dozens of times.

Type 2, you make reservations, its really, really simple to do.

It's open to the public, meaning you John, and everyone else. No different, just like I said with the HMA program in Wyoming. Some HMA's limit the number of hunters, some allow unlimited permission, some are first come first serve.

Pretty much the same in Montana...savvy?

It isn't hard, its no wonder people can't kill elk...they can't read and figure out how to fill out a permission slip...idiots.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Burns. On their type 2 first come first serve you call a call center which hosted by the APR or sub contractor of theirs not FWP like most of the other type properties.

So the call center based out of California decides who is first come and grants access.

When we have called they say they have no available opening to access the property inquired. Never once has there been an opening meaning somebody else came first.

But yet there is nobody at parking areas indicating someone using the property. And I am not saying this based on a few calls. Daily calls for years and out daily checking cows and first hand eye witness of property usage.

Posted because I'm interested in permissions please mr buzz. thanks.

GOA
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Does he get preference for Montana tags as well ? The perks of a public servant
\

Yes, I'm a Non Resident Native...your clown car Republican party lets me buy OTC elk and Deer tags at half price. Bringer of the bill was an R and passed by an R legislature...really smart.

I'm buying another one here shortly.

At least they got smart and charge at least 50%...

Here's an $80 NR elk I shot:

[Linked Image from photos.imageevent.com]

And another, got in the way while I was whitetail hunting:

Here's some $64 NR deer:

Stupid bastards...why not just give it away...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by ribka

BHA will get you access. lol

what a grift BHA is running

Hey Ribka, tell us all how many rooms in your double wide you could tile with your unused elk tags.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Sorry Buzz. I don’t have a problem killing elk or deer like you want to portray. My freezers are full and the walls are too. . I didn’t figure you would actually address this accurately. Fact is it’s not easy to get a reservation. Some might find it feeing impossible. I see you haven’t denied what I have said to be false. So it’s March now. I shouldn’t have a problem getting a reservation for the two crow or former 73 ranch properties this upcoming fall? I will call diligently and fill everyone in on the response. Proof will be in the pudding.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Sorry I'm not able to hold your hand on everything...was on the phone with a couple guys from Wyoming about today's GF commission meeting.

That said...

Jesus H. FN Christ...

Are people really this helpless?

If I could write this in Crayon I would...

https://americanprairie.org/activity/hunting/

Pay attention, some are type 1, meaning you sign in with a permission slip, just like I have done dozens of times.

Type 2, you make reservations, its really, really simple to do.

It's open to the public, meaning you John, and everyone else. No different, just like I said with the HMA program in Wyoming. Some HMA's limit the number of hunters, some allow unlimited permission, some are first come first serve.

Pretty much the same in Montana...savvy?

It isn't hard, its no wonder people can't kill elk...they can't read and figure out how to fill out a permission slip...idiots.

Thanks Buzzy.

Always remember when dealing with me to break it down Barney style like you're dealing with a slow 5 year old.

I can say the Wyoming HMA program is much more transparent.

Can you break down how many of the animals you posted in this thread were taken on the Type 1 block management vs the Type 2?

Where can a hunter see the EXACT selection process for the Type 2 access which seems to be the vast majority of AP block management?

Sorry to be so pedantic but it does give you a chance to explain the wonders of AP to the masses.

Maybe pick up some donations?

John Burns

I have all the sources.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Come home to hunt isn’t a bad program in general. Glad you think it’s so foolish yet aren’t afraid to exploit it every year. Glad you have two sets of rules and beliefs for yourself. Tell a lot about a guy. Maybe we can catch up in person this fall and discuss this with some real and local folks

Last edited by shootAI; 03/10/23.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Sorry Buzz. I don’t have a problem killing elk or deer like you want to portray. My freezers are full and the walls are too. . I didn’t figure you would actually address this accurately. Fact is it’s not easy to get a reservation. Some might find it feeing impossible. I see you haven’t denied what I have said to be false. So it’s March now. I shouldn’t have a problem getting a reservation for the two crow or former 73 ranch properties this upcoming fall? I will call diligently and fill everyone in on the response. Proof will be in the pudding.

Believe what you want...my family, friends, and I have zero problems filling out a permission slip. All it takes is a pen and 2 firing brain cells.

I'm assuming you have a pen, so that sort of narrows down the problem.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BuzzH

Magnificent use of foreshortening.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Come to hunt isn’t a bad program in general. Glad you think it’s so foolish yet aren’t afraid to exploit it every year. Glad you have two sets of rules and beliefs for yourself. Tell a lot about a guy. Maybe we can catch up in person this fall and discuss this with some real and local folks

Its a [bleep] program and I testified in Helena against it. Probably the only NR to do so.

My thought is, your legislature is dumb enough to pass it, well, they must want me to prove to them how ridiculous it is.

Last edited by BuzzH; 03/10/23.
Page 42 of 50 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 49 50

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

107 members (10Glocks, arky65, afisher, 35, AnthonyB, 01Foreman400, 11 invisible), 1,519 guests, and 797 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,600
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.