B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Originally Posted by BuzzH
[Linked Image from photos.imageevent.com]

Magnificent use of foreshortening.

Elk aren't my thing...all they do is wreck a good day of deer hunting. Same bull, who cares? But for $80 worth sacrificing a day of deer hunting I guess.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by shootAI
Sorry Buzz. I don’t have a problem killing elk or deer like you want to portray. My freezers are full and the walls are too. . I didn’t figure you would actually address this accurately. Fact is it’s not easy to get a reservation. Some might find it feeing impossible. I see you haven’t denied what I have said to be false. So it’s March now. I shouldn’t have a problem getting a reservation for the two crow or former 73 ranch properties this upcoming fall? I will call diligently and fill everyone in on the response. Proof will be in the pudding.

Believe what you want...my family, friends, and I have zero problems filling out a permission slip. All it takes is a pen and 2 firing brain cells.

I'm assuming you have a pen, so that sort of narrows down the problem.

You are such a condescending prick. I am fully aware how to fill out a permission slip, and use a phone to call for a reservation. They even provide the slips and pens in the box for me. Mind blowing I know. I live and hunt in these areas and you are basically a liar for your portrayal. Hope you mislead somebody on this thread but it’s not me or any other Montana hunter that has tried to hunt APR properties south of the river.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Sorry Buzz. I don’t have a problem killing elk or deer like you want to portray. My freezers are full and the walls are too. . I didn’t figure you would actually address this accurately. Fact is it’s not easy to get a reservation. Some might find it feeing impossible. I see you haven’t denied what I have said to be false. So it’s March now. I shouldn’t have a problem getting a reservation for the two crow or former 73 ranch properties this upcoming fall? I will call diligently and fill everyone in on the response. Proof will be in the pudding.

Believe what you want...my family, friends, and I have zero problems filling out a permission slip. All it takes is a pen and 2 firing brain cells.

You are such a condescending prick. I am fully aware how to fill out a permission slip, and use a phone to call for a reservation. They even provide the slips and pens in the box for me. Mind blowing I know. I live and hunt in these areas and you are basically a liar for your portrayal. Hope you mislead somebody on this thread but it’s not me or any other Montana hunter that has tried to hunt APR properties south of the river.

Maybe try hunting North of the River...and find a clue.

In fairness, if I were AP, I wouldn't grant you a permission slip based on your attitude alone. Sadly, they even let guys like you access their property and access public land through them.

Last edited by BuzzH; 03/10/23.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ribka
They recently purchased the 73 ranch land along the mussleshell between 410 and 700. Now 73 ranch when owned privately was not open to the public either it also
Didn’t pretend to allow access to the general public like the APR does. Imagine the opposition they would face if they came out as stopping public access for hunting. So instead they enrolled in a way they control and limit access yet appear to be supportive to the BMA program and general hunting public.

BHA will get you access. lol

what a grift BHA is running

Hey Ribka, tell us all how many rooms in your double wide you could tile with your unused elk tags.

Buzz once again you showed what an anti public hunting moron you are

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

That's a decent 5 point that will score 260 inches tops and Buzzy is hardly acting like it's record book. Just a solid 3 year old meat bull.

If you are envious of that picture you have not killed many bulls.

But you knew that.

When you find time I am still interested in the breakdown of the animals you posted in this thread and the type of block mgt 1 or 2.

According to the link you posted there seems to be little type 1 access on the AP.

Thanks Buddy.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by losttrail60
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
looks like mr buzz has left the conversation

That’s ok ribka will be the jag style back to back to back posts chasing himself.

Why Do BHA executives work for the anti gun lobby again caldumb?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

That's a decent 5 point that will score 260 inches tops and Buzzy is hardly acting like it's record book. Just a solid 3 year old meat bull.

If you are envious of that picture you have not killed many bulls.

But you knew that.

When you find time I am still interested in the breakdown of the animals you posted in this thread and the type of block mgt 1 or 2.

According to the link you posted there seems to be little type 1 access on the AP.

Thanks Buddy.

All type 1, except the bull my Dad shot. He called and got a permission slip no problem.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Elk aren't my thing...all they do is wreck a good day of deer hunting. Same bull, who cares? But for $80 worth sacrificing a day of deer hunting I guess.

Buzzy did you shoot those elk on closed forest service roads again?

Can the public access closed forest service roads?

Last edited by ribka; 03/10/23.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

In fairness, if I were AP, I wouldn't grant you a permission slip based on your attitude alone. Sadly, they even let guys like you access their property and access public land through them.

Just so everyone understands on here again:

as a BHA rep you are against the public accessing public hunting land?

Your childish posts sure seem to indicate so

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Facts aren’t something he likes talking about John. Yet I a have a bad attitude and shouldn’t be allowed to hunt based on my attitude. Yet I have actual property enrolled in a type 1 BMA and host junior hunts for kids on our property thorough out the state. But he wants me to be bad because I oppose his great APR

Last edited by shootAI; 03/10/23.
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by losttrail60
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
looks like mr buzz has left the conversation

That’s ok ribka will be the jag style back to back to back posts chasing himself.

Caldumb. can you post a link on BHA web site how to access Ap lands for upland?

Is this Ap land access program only for BHA executives and their connected rich friends?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Just so everyone understands on here again:

as a BHA rep you are against the public accessing public hunting land?

Your childish posts sure seem to indicate so
when did you last kill an elk? Count backward from all the unused tags tiling the floors of the double wide if you can't remember.

I shot 3 last year, helped 8 others kill elk too. Elk aren't even what I like hunting the most. It's just so easy and so many of them these days.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
with a bow last sept.

Do you bow hunt? How many elk have you killed with a bow outside of Wyoming not shooting from a truck window on closed forest service roads the public cant access?

Do you think bow hunting is easy buzzy ?

Can you even hike more than a 1/2 mile. From your pics it doesn't look like it lol

Show the biggest fish you caught on a fly rod? lol

Why won't you share public access if you are a bHA rep Nancy boy?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Thanks Buddy.

All type 1, except the bull my Dad shot. He called and got a permission slip no problem.

Thanks for the response and I'll take you at your word but the AP does have much more land under Type 2.

Is there somewhere to find the criteria for "first come" (application dates) and the quotas for species? Deer, elk, antelope, upland game?

Remember you're dealing with some slow learners here so break it down, type slow, and use crayon or dry erase markers when needed.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
with a bow last sept.

Do you bow hunt? How many elk have you killed with a bow outside of Wyoming not shooting from a truck window?

Show us your Idaho bull...

Laffin'.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Don’t use dry erase because when I drool it smears the crayon. 😀

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
with a bow last sept.

Do you bow hunt? How many elk have you killed with a bow outside of Wyoming not shooting from a truck window?

Show us your Idaho bull...

Laffin'.

buzzy why do you hunt on closed forest service roads?

lets get back to the topic.

Why cant the public access AP lands and why does BHA support this grift?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
with a bow last sept.

Do you bow hunt? How many elk have you killed with a bow outside of Wyoming not shooting from a truck window on closed forest service the public cant access?

Can you even hike more than a 1/2 mile. From your pics it doesn't look like it lol

My best with a bow, a raghorn on public land.

Another look:

Biggest fish on a flyrod? Don't fly fish much these days...but when I do, I don't mess around:

Mostly fished gear in Idaho...didn't mess around either, 41 inches:

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
buzzy why do you hunt on closed forest service roads?

lets get back to the topic.

Why cant the public access AP lands and why does BHA support this grift?

Could you get back to Puftin Putin and let the grownup discuss hunting?

You don't know much about Ukraine but you seem to know even less about hunting.

Thanks.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
King Salmon in the Clearwater...dumbed down version of steelhead fishing.

Page 43 of 50 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 49 50

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (35, AnthonyB, 01Foreman400, beefan, 300_savage, 7 invisible), 1,434 guests, and 782 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,593
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.