Page 45 of 50 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 49 50
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BuzzH
[Linked Image from photos.imageevent.com]
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Magnificent use of foreshortening.
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
That's a decent 5 point that will score 260 inches tops and Buzzy is hardly acting like it's record book. Just a solid 3 year old meat bull.

If you are envious of that picture you have not killed many bulls.

But you knew that.
Believe your envy detector may need recalibration.

Post a picture of your best bull so I can recalibrate the envy detector.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by ribka
ever shoot turkeys with a long bow buzzy?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Turkeys aren't my thing either...but when I hunt them, I get 2 a day:

2 with a .28...

Never have gotten into it.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
a 1974 pic lol.

14 years old

show some of your bow kills buzzy and some fly rod fish. At least one elk or deer killed with a traditional muzzleloader

You know hunting and fishing that requires real skill lol

too much of a psuusy to hunt with a bow?

ever shoot turkeys with a long bow buzzy?

Turkeys aren't my thing either...but when I hunt them, I get 2 a day:

2 with a .28...

Never have gotten into it.

Last edited by ribka; 03/10/23.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
[quote=ribka]a 1974 pic lol.

14 years old

show some of your bow kills buzzy and some fly rod fish. At least one elk or deer killed with a traditional muzzleloader

too much of a psuusy to hunt with a bow?[quote]

Yeah, so tough...I shot one in 1986 with a bow:

And again in 1990:

Another, maybe 10 years ago:

And of course that raghorn I already posted.

Last edited by BuzzH; 03/10/23.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Magnificent use of foreshortening.
That's a decent 5 point that will score 260 inches tops and Buzzy is hardly acting like it's record book. Just a solid 3 year old meat bull.

If you are envious of that picture you have not killed many bulls.

But you knew that.
Believe your envy detector may need recalibration.

Post a picture of your best bull so I can recalibrate the envy detector.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

But Lt. Dan, I ain't got no bull photo.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
how about a bow kill after 1980?

easy to kill unpressured animals on private land with a rifle in Wyoming

show some of your traditional muzzle loeder kills on pressured public land buzzy

[quote=ribka]a 1974 pic lol.

14 years old

too much of a psuusy to hunt with a bow?[quote]

Yeah, so tough...I shot one in 1986 with a bow:

And again in 1990:

Another, maybe 10 years ago:

And of course that raghorn I already posted.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Well you took the bait and this is no longer about his APR lies.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Burns he seems to respond well to you. Maybe you can get us back on topic and possibly expose some truth on the matter. I think you might have an idea of the truth based on your posts that hint to such.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by shootAI
Burns he seems to respond well to you. Maybe you can get us back on topic and possibly expose some truth on the matter. I think you might have an idea of the truth based on your posts that hint to such.

Lots of good things in this thread.

Buzz has his point of view and is skilled at getting things done.

Some things I agree with and many I don't but do not underestimate the skill and knowledge that he and others bring to the fight.

Those trying to out hunt him for validation are going to lose every single time. Every Single Time.

Get involved in and understand the politics and managment of your state because Buzz sure enough is very involved.

For shooters and hunters in MT retiring Tester from the Senate in 2024 is a decent place to focus your energy along with sending Biden home.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
North side of the river...figure it out. No I'm not posting it on this site. I don't need to be picking up beer cans, whiskey bottles, and little Debbie wrappers when I hunt there next.

Another direct question avoided.

At this point a highly placed political operative who avoids answering questions says one thing.

Regular Joes with boots on the ground report quite different experiences.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Burns. On their type 2 first come first serve you call a call center which hosted by the APR or sub contractor of theirs not FWP like most of the other type properties. So the call center based out of California decides who is first come and grants access. When we have called they say they have no available opening to access the property inquired. Never once has there been an opening meaning somebody else came first. But yet there is nobody at parking areas indicating someone using the property. And I am not saying this based on a few calls. Daily calls for years and out daily checking cows and first hand eye witness of property usage.

All of this is starting to come into focus now.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Burns. On their type 2 first come first serve you call a call center which hosted by the APR or sub contractor of theirs not FWP like most of the other type properties. So the call center based out of California decides who is first come and grants access. When we have called they say they have no available opening to access the property inquired. Never once has there been an opening meaning somebody else came first. But yet there is nobody at parking areas indicating someone using the property. And I am not saying this based on a few calls. Daily calls for years and out daily checking cows and first hand eye witness of property usage.

So it's actually an $80 elk tag, plus a $3000 yearly donation to get on the "list". No wonder its a top priority to donate again this year.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Buzzy so did BHA leadership get paid millions to work for the world's largest and most powerful gun lobby? lmao

Those scumbags are involved? I'll have to rethink my position on this.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by keystoneben
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

So it's actually an $80 elk tag, plus a $3000 yearly donation to get on the "list". No wonder its a top priority to donate again this year.

There's more to it than that. Think about the anti-gun connection.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by smokepole
That one had me scratching my head too. The government subsidizes all kinds of stuff that we all take for granted. Like the home building industry and home buyers, as well as agriculture.

I have zero problem with either of those, and I get zero direct benefit from either. But the thing is, those subsidies are basically good for everyone, and good for the economy as a whole. Our agricultural production capacity is one of our strengths.

Raising buffalo on reservations isn't in the same realm.

Not in the same scale, but certainly in the same realm. Tell me how local businesses, economies, etc. are not going to benefit when tribes have bison herds. Tourism, hunting, sale of meat, etc. etc. from having bison.

Nice red herring buzz, but you proved my point. They are not in the same realm.

Home mortgage deductions and federal ag subsidies benefit all kinds of producers and consumers, all across the country, in every state, without regard to race, creed, or color.

This grant benefits a small amount of people, based on their race. Explain how that's fair. What about the Chinese farmers who want to raise Bok choy, or the white boys who want to raise bison?

White boys that raise bison get theirs...study up.

Study up my ass. Show me where $25 M was set aside for white boys.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Smokepole- good luck. He will answer it like when I asked which APR property is open to hunting without reservation. “ I am not going to tell you…. Figure it out.” He has no interest in proving his statements just providing question for some following on our questions validity. [bleep] should be in politics.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
So precious.....he dont want to pick up beer cans and garbage from all this land "open" to the public.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I compare the AP and BHA organizations to a State political party <NRA too> soliciting my financial donations for the good of all, where the donated monies go to benefit a select group.

Seems like the AP call for permission is constructed as a filter for the preferred group.

GOA
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
I compare the AP and BHA organizations to a State political party <NRA too> soliciting my financial donations for the good of all, where the donated monies go to benefit a select group.

Seems like the AP call for permission is constructed as a filter for the preferred group.

Well, they maintain quite the database of names and profiles.

The reason you have to call them is so that they can check the database and see if you ever said anything nasty about the APR.

That applies to hunting, leasing and subleasing grass from them.

If you ever publicly disagreed with them or their policies.....you dont get access.

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Lots of good things in this thread.

Buzz has his point of view and is skilled at getting things done.

Some things I agree with and many I don't but do not underestimate the skill and knowledge that he and others bring to the fight.

Those trying to out hunt him for validation are going to lose every single time. Every Single Time.

Get involved in and understand the politics and managment of your state because Buzz sure enough is very involved.

For shooters and hunters in MT retiring Tester from the Senate in 2024 is a decent place to focus your energy along with sending Biden home.

Totally agree John. Major changes are needed and MT appears to be headed in the right direction. Guess we will see come 2024. Tester is a No brainer. Even us poor, no hunting, dummies as Buzz likes to call us, know that. I might have a mansion, B&C trophies galore and be genius but because I don’t post about it like Buzz. So he tries to negate the validity of our posts by painting a poor character picture to the people reading making our experiences less valid because he must be the ultimate authority.

My posts are directed at exposing the truth about the APR not anything else which is what this thread is about. That’s what I meant by maybe you can continue to help facilitate the conversation back to the APR. I am not an old, do nothing, computer poster bitching just to hear my own opinion. Lots of people read these threads and I want them to know what a person that lives around and with the APR on a regular basis has to say about the organization.

Page 45 of 50 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 49 50

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

154 members (AceBall, 1OntarioJim, 257_X_50, 21, 35, 7887mm08, 14 invisible), 1,020 guests, and 924 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,978
Posts18,519,922
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.