Hop To
Page 46 of 50 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
I compare the AP and BHA organizations to a State political party <NRA too> soliciting my financial donations for the good of all, where the donated monies go to benefit a select group.

Seems like the AP call for permission is constructed as a filter for the preferred group.

Well, they maintain quite the database of names and profiles.

The reason you have to call them is so that they can check the database and see if you ever said anything nasty about the APR.

That applies to hunting, leasing and subleasing grass from them.

If you ever publicly disagreed with them or their policies.....you dont get access.

Don’t know if that’s true or where your response originates from Jim, but if true that may connect a lot of dots.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by shootAI
I compare the AP and BHA organizations to a State political party <NRA too> soliciting my financial donations for the good of all, where the donated monies go to benefit a select group.

Seems like the AP call for permission is constructed as a filter for the preferred group.

The reason you have to call them is so that they can check the database and see if you ever said anything nasty about the APR.

If you ever publicly disagreed with them or their policies.....you dont get access.

Don’t know if that’s true or where your response originates from Jim, but if true that may connect a lot of dots.

We were told that several times in conjunction with some friends of mine leasing grass. She was nice about it.

If you have ever had a Save the Cowboy sign up or said nasty things publicly, dont even bother applying for access or leases.

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Appreciate the first hand info

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I know 8 guys that hunt the AP type 2 every year with family. They sign up they hunt, no problems.

Been doing it for years.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by losttrail60
I know 8 guys that hunt the AP type 2 every year with family. They sign up they hunt, no problems.

Been doing it for years.

Sure you do.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by shootAI
Burns. On their type 2 first come first serve you call a call center which hosted by the APR or sub contractor of theirs not FWP like most of the other type properties. So the call center based out of California decides who is first come and grants access. When we have called they say they have no available opening to access the property inquired. Never once has there been an opening meaning somebody else came first. But yet there is nobody at parking areas indicating someone using the property. And I am not saying this based on a few calls. Daily calls for years and out daily checking cows and first hand eye witness of property usage.

All of this is starting to come into focus now.

Buzz was correct, this HAS been a valuable discussion, in excess of 36,000+ views now and counting……

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

Been doing it for years.

Sure you do.

It’s real simple they say. But then again theses guys are serious hunters. Just sayin,,,,,,

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Been doing it for years.

Sure you do.

It’s real simple they say. But then again theses guys are serious hunters. Just sayin,,,,,,

Well...if they are serious types they wouldn't have anything to do with you.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I believe the Chicoms call that concept “Social Credit”.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Its how they operate.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

Been doing it for years.

Sure you do.

When was the last elk you killed?

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

LOL tin foil much? All you have to do is sign up.

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by BuzzH
That one had me scratching my head too. The government subsidizes all kinds of stuff that we all take for granted. Like the home building industry and home buyers, as well as agriculture.

I have zero problem with either of those, and I get zero direct benefit from either. But the thing is, those subsidies are basically good for everyone, and good for the economy as a whole. Our agricultural production capacity is one of our strengths.

Raising buffalo on reservations isn't in the same realm.

Not in the same scale, but certainly in the same realm. Tell me how local businesses, economies, etc. are not going to benefit when tribes have bison herds. Tourism, hunting, sale of meat, etc. etc. from having bison.

Nice red herring buzz, but you proved my point. They are not in the same realm.

Home mortgage deductions and federal ag subsidies benefit all kinds of producers and consumers, all across the country, in every state, without regard to race, creed, or color.

This grant benefits a small amount of people, based on their race. Explain how that's fair. What about the Chinese farmers who want to raise Bok choy, or the white boys who want to raise bison?

White boys that raise bison get theirs...study up.

Study up my ass. Show me where $25 M was set aside for white boys.

Its almost as though we don't live in the information age...FFS.

https://bisoncentral.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Farm-Bill-Briefing-Paper.pdf

https://www.agupdate.com/livestock/...5f18b93-f6a5-5cc6-893e-d8c218a05710.html

https://ambrook.com/funding/product/bison

https://extension.sdstate.edu/getting-started-bison-ranching

Canada even

https://www.farms.com/news/federal-government-supports-bison-industry-182202.aspx

Yeah, the poor white man is not getting any help with their bison.

I remember when this was a big flap...

Inserting a $10 million subsidy for bison-meat producers, including such needy souls as billionaire Ted Turner,

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB1005515185649000640

Last edited by BuzzH; 03/11/23.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Been doing it for years.

Sure you do.

Which phoney handle do you use when talking to these "serious" hunters?

Post up a picture of you and your elk there sweetie.

Or do Boomers not know how to do that?

I am MAGA.
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
So the matter is settled. Those who actually have experience with the animals have clarified that bison are just meaner and slower growing cows.

And, as it has been determined that Buzz is raising money for the enemies of everything most of us stand for, just one question remains:
Have we successfully halted Buzz's (effective) proselytizing and fundraising on this site?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Buzz, you can read, right? Which one of those was set aside for white people only?

That's the question. Let me save you some time though, the answer is zero. Because that would be what we call "illegal."

A wise man is frequently humbled.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

Been doing it for years.

Sure you do.

Which phoney handle do you use when talking to these "serious" hunters?

Post up a picture of you and your elk there sweetie.

Or do Boomers not know how to do that?

Dodge the question much?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Come on Boomer.

I post pictures all the time.

You go first.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
So the matter is settled. Those who actually have experience with the animals have clarified that bison are just meaner and slower growing cows.

And, as it has been determined that Buzz is raising money for the enemies of everything most of us stand for, just one question remains:
Have we successfully halted Buzz's (effective) proselytizing and fundraising on this site?

I think you did that to yourself...fundraising for you is finding change in the ashtray of the 78 pinto on blocks in front of the single wide.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Come on Boomer.

I post pictures all the time.

You go first.

So the answer is never, you have never killed an elk. Got it.

Page 46 of 50 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (358WCF, 1minute, 06hunter59, 338rcm, 222Sako, 338Rules, 62 invisible), 2,384 guests, and 1,282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,544
Posts18,491,538
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.