Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 47 of 50 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 50
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Losttrail/Caldumb please post a single pic of anything you have ever killed? I disagree with Buzz on damned near everything he stands for but at least he has the balls to back up his hunting success with photographic evidence.

So be a man and post up some pics.

GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by losttrail60
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Come on Boomer.

I post pictures all the time.

You go first.

So the answer is never, you have never killed an elk. Got it.

I sure did kill an elk Boomer. Have posted the pictures here.

How about your pictures?

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by smokepole
Buzz, you can read, right? Which one of those was set aside for white people only?

That's the question. Let me save you some time though, the answer is zero. Because that would be what we call "illegal."

Change the narrative all you want...white boys get theirs, period end of story.

If your feelings are hurt over the 25 million, then do something about it or quit whining.

If you think its illegal, go hire an attorney and make your case.

Last edited by BuzzH; 03/11/23.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I know 8 guys that hunt the AP type 2 every year with family. They sign up they hunt, no problems.

Been doing it for years.

Sure you do.

It’s real simple they say. But then again theses guys are serious hunters. Just sayin,,,,,,

Well...if they are serious types they wouldn't have anything to do with you.

When was the last elk you killed?

Which phoney handle do you use when talking to these "serious" hunters?

Post up a picture of you and your elk there sweetie.

Or do Boomers not know how to do that?

Dodge the question much?

When was the last elk you killed?

What does that matter for the relevance of this thread topic losttail60?

GOA
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
I compare the AP and BHA organizations to a State political party <NRA too> soliciting my financial donations for the good of all, where the donated monies go to benefit a select group.

Seems like the AP call for permission is constructed as a filter for the preferred group.

Well, they maintain quite the database of names and profiles.

The reason you have to call them is so that they can check the database and see if you ever said anything nasty about the APR.

That applies to hunting, leasing and subleasing grass from them.

If you ever publicly disagreed with them or their policies.....you dont get access.

LOL tin foil much? All you have to do is sign up.

Yeah, no kidding...they have "data bases" at the sign in boxes in the middle of their property to keep Conrad out.

[Linked Image from photos.imageevent.com]

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Why do we continue to placate a conquered people? I do not condone what happened to the Native Americans as we as whites broke almost every treaty ever signed but enough is enough.

We give them everything for free. What has that done to a once proud people? Highest drug use, suicide rate, alcoholism, etc. When is do the handouts stop?

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Conrad is the one making false claims on what it takes to hunt the AP.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by BuzzH
I compare the AP and BHA organizations to a State political party <NRA too> soliciting my financial donations for the good of all, where the donated monies go to benefit a select group.

Seems like the AP call for permission is constructed as a filter for the preferred group.

Well, they maintain quite the database of names and profiles.

The reason you have to call them is so that they can check the database and see if you ever said anything nasty about the APR.

That applies to hunting, leasing and subleasing grass from them.

If you ever publicly disagreed with them or their policies.....you dont get access.

LOL tin foil much? All you have to do is sign up.

Yeah, no kidding...they have "data bases" at the sign in boxes in the middle of their property to keep Conrad out.

[Linked Image from photos.imageevent.com]

I must be over the target!

You guys are really showing your ass on this one.

Hey Buzzie....what about those leases?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe old news? "Prairie Reserve’s Secret Negotiations with Bullock Waylaid by Lawsuit, Now Settled by Gianforte"

http://bigskybusinessjournal.com/20...aid-by-lawsuit-now-settled-by-gianforte/

GOA
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Conrad is the one making false claims on what it takes to hunt the AP.

You can't even post a picture.

How come the APR uses different reservation services than any other organization?

I am MAGA.
IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Maybe old news? "Prairie Reserve’s Secret Negotiations with Bullock Waylaid by Lawsuit, Now Settled by Gianforte"

I’m shocked!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
More old news? "Is American Prairie Reserve Taking The West Back To The Future?
WITH A GRAND VISION FOR REWILDING NATIVE SPECIES IN EASTERN MONTANA, APR IS SPURRING A HUGE DEBATE OVER BISON, PRIVATE PROPERTY RIGHTS, FEDERALISM AND THE SURVIVAL OF RURAL COMMUNITIES"

https://mountainjournal.org/the-ame...ts-dustup-over-bison-and-property-rights

GOA
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Any person or group that is against ranchers, farmers and cowboys are nothing but POS!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
More old news from Jan 2023: "A-team ready to take on American Prairie Reserve"

The Lewistown News Argus recently published a front page article on the meeting hosted by the Save the Cowboy group that provided area residents with an update on the efforts that are underway to derail the American Prairie Reserve’s bison restoration plan for northcentral Montana.

What is significant about that meeting is that it represented a coming together of all the key players that are committed to stopping American Prairie Reserve’s plan to stuff an unwanted wildlife park the size of Connecticut in our backyard. Participants at the meeting shared their actions to date in this matter that ranged from the submission of substantive public comments about American Prairie Reserve’s agenda, to protests and legal strategies

https://dailyinterlake.com/news/2023/jan/22/-team-ready-take-american-prairie-reserve/

GOA
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

UPOM calling that a win?

That's funny, I don't care who you are. Meanwhile the tribes are end-running UPOM. Hilarious. AP is now grazing bison on huge swaths of BLM lands. Good thing Montana classified them as livestock! Smart thinking R's...throwing a tantrum to classify bison as livestock is paying dividends, hugely...for AP. Even more hilarious.

I'm guessing UPOM will get a spanking over their elk lawsuit as well. UPOM is a bigger threat to hunting than every anti-hunting group combined.

https://dailymontanan.com/briefs/ju...n-participate-in-elk-management-lawsuit/

https://www.bozemandailychronicle.c...bce7f22-32dd-11ed-9b75-e7be40546655.html

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Buzz, you can read, right? Which one of those was set aside for white people only?

That's the question. Let me save you some time though, the answer is zero. Because that would be what we call "illegal."

If your feelings are hurt over the 25 million, then do something about it or quit whining.

You're as full of sh*t as a Christmas turkey, and you're the one who changed the narrative. Here's my original question, the one that you never even attempted to answer. All you did was post links to funding sources that are available to EVERYONE including Indians, which you know full well was not the question:

This grant benefits a small amount of people, based on their race. Explain how that's fair.

And you continue to mis-represent what I've said. I never said the grant to tribes was illegal, I said it would have been illegal if it had been a grant to white people only.

You know it's a shame buzz, I support a lot of the same conservation initiatives you do, including the stated purpose of BHA, which it stuck to in the early years as a grass-roots organization. But when you publicly spout the bullsh*t you're spouting here, you just turn people away.

Nice job.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
From mr buzz link:

“Montana Wildlife Federation appreciates that the court has recognized our standing as intervenors in this important case,” said Montana Wildlife Federation President and Board Chair Chris Servheen in a statement.

“This case is about the public’s role in the management of elk and other wildlife in Montana. Elk are a public resource and should be managed using science in a fair and balanced public process.”

I bold text in quote. fair and balanced. Ok.

GOA
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Bullock and the APR.....a finer duo of real estate development bilkers there never was.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

You're as full of sh*t as a Christmas turkey, and you're the one who changed the narrative. Here's my original question, the one that you never even attempted to answer. All you did was post links to funding sources that are available to EVERYONE including Indians, which you know full well was not the question:

This grant benefits a small amount of people, based on their race. Explain how that's fair.

And you continue to mis-represent what I've said. I never said the grant to tribes was illegal, I said it would have been illegal if it had been a grant to white people only.

You know it's a shame buzz, I support a lot of the same conservation initiatives you do, including the stated purpose of BHA, which it stuck to in the early years as a grass-roots organization. But when you publicly spout the bullsh*t you're spouting here, you just turn people away.

Nice job.

File a suit and make your case, you said its illegal. Its how things get done, whining changes nothing. You're rhetoric makes no sense, if its illegal, its illegal.

Nice job.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
From mr buzz link:

“Montana Wildlife Federation appreciates that the court has recognized our standing as intervenors in this important case,” said Montana Wildlife Federation President and Board Chair Chris Servheen in a statement.

“This case is about the public’s role in the management of elk and other wildlife in Montana. Elk are a public resource and should be managed using science in a fair and balanced public process.”

I bold text in quote. fair and balanced. Ok.

Right, not controlled by UPOM...they're going to learn the hard way in court.

Page 47 of 50 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 50

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

153 members (achadwick, 1OntarioJim, AceBall, 257_X_50, 21, 35, 15 invisible), 1,029 guests, and 939 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,978
Posts18,519,927
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.