Print Thread
Hop To
Page 48 of 50 1 2 46 47 48 49 50
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BuzzH
File a suit and make your case, you said its illegal. Its how things get done, whining changes nothing.

Nice job.

LOL, I did not say it was illegal you f*cking idiot, maybe you need some remedial reading classes.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Funny the guys whining the most about the AP are either non residents or transplants.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by smokepole
File a suit and make your case, you said its illegal. Its how things get done, whining changes nothing.

Nice job.

LOL, I did not say it was illegal you f*cking idiot, maybe you need some remedial reading classes.

Make your case, Justice is Blind, remember?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by losttrail60
Funny the guys whining the most about the AP are either non residents or transplants.

And have never hunted there...and never will because they can't fill out a permission slip.

Its funny, and sad, at the same time.

Access via AP and a 3 minute permission slip:

[Linked Image from photos.imageevent.com]

Access through AP, no permission slip required:

[Linked Image from photos.imageevent.com]

Last edited by BuzzH; 03/11/23.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

And have never hunted there...and never will because they can't fill out a permission slip.

Its funny, and sad, at the same time.

Buzzie don't even deflect now...he just pretends it never happened.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
mr buzz is non-resident native I read here.

Funny that the word public is used. Is APR limited to Montana residents?

GOA
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Conrad is the one making false claims on what it takes to hunt the AP.

You can't even post a picture.

How come the APR uses different reservation services than any other organization?

My question as well. And why does the state allow it. State probably just wants more enrolled acres.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smokepole

Nice job.

Make your case, Justice is Blind, remember?

Pard for those that don't know the term "Justice is blind" is a common phrase that is often used to describe the concept of impartiality in the legal system. The phrase suggests that justice should be administered without regard to a person's status, wealth, or other factors that could bias the outcome of a legal proceeding.

The blindfolded Lady Justice statue is often used as a symbol of the idea that justice is blind, with the blindfold representing the impartiality of the legal system. This concept is important because it ensures that everyone is treated equally under the law, regardless of their social status or background.

The idea of justice being blind has its roots in ancient philosophy, where it was believed that justice should be administered fairly and impartially. This principle is still upheld in modern legal systems, with judges and other legal officials expected to remain neutral and objective in their decisions.

However, the reality is that the legal system is not always perfect, and bias and discrimination can still occur. Efforts are being made to address these issues and to ensure that the principle of blind justice is upheld in all legal proceedings, but there is still much work to be done to achieve true impartiality and equality in the legal system.

Pard

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by shootAI

How come the APR uses different reservation services than any other organization?

My question as well. And why does the state allow it. State probably just wants more enrolled acres.

https://fwp.mt.gov/hunt/access/blockmanagement/access

Can you dummies read...I guess not, and even in crayon it doesn't help.

So, I typed slower...and even put in bold so you can follow along. Type 2 BMA's someone other than the hunter issues the permission slip.

It can be an FWP staff person, it can be the landowner...its not hard, it's very simple.

TYPE II BMA — Area where someone other than the hunter issues permission.
This includes BMAs where the landowner or an FWP staff member issues permission.
Type II BMAs often require reservations and utilize pasture assignments, hunter number limits, and other hunter management systems.

Block Management cooperators have the ability to provide preference to veterans on Veteran's Day for those BMAs requiring reservations (mostly Type II). Some of the cooperators who may be providing this preference have been listed in each regional section in the BMA Access Guide.

Last edited by BuzzH; 03/11/23.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Callnum, for those that don't know.. The American Prairie Reserve is a large conservation project that seeks to create a wildlife reserve in Montana. It aims to restore and protect the natural habitat of a wide range of species, including bison, pronghorns, and elk. As with any conservation project, the American Prairie Reserve has its supporters and critics.

The statement you have provided suggests that there are some individuals who are critical of the American Prairie Reserve, and that these individuals tend to be non-residents or transplants to the area. It is possible that these individuals feel that the project will have a negative impact on the local economy or on their way of life. Alternatively, they may simply disagree with the goals or methods of the conservation project.

It is worth noting, however, that criticism of the American Prairie Reserve is not limited to non-residents or transplants. There are likely many individuals who live in the area and who have concerns about the project for a variety of reasons.

Overall, the American Prairie Reserve is a complex and controversial issue, and it is important to consider multiple perspectives when evaluating the potential impact of the project.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

IC B3

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

So, I typed slower...and even put in bold so you can follow along. Type 2 BMA's someone other than the hunter issues the permission slip.

It can be an FWP staff person, it can be the landowner...its not hard, it's very simple.

This includes BMAs where the landowner or an FWP staff member issues permission.
Type II BMAs often require reservations and utilize pasture assignments, hunter number limits, and other hunter management systems.

Block Management cooperators have the ability to provide preference to veterans on Veteran's Day for those BMAs requiring reservations (mostly Type II). Some of the cooperators who may be providing this preference have been listed in each regional section in the BMA Access Guide.

Pard, For those that don't know... BMA stands for Block Management Area, which is a program implemented by the Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks (FWP) department to provide public hunting access to private lands. The program allows hunters to access private lands that are enrolled in the program and have been designated as BMAs.

The statement you provided refers to a situation where permission to access a BMA is issued by either the landowner or an FWP staff member. This is a common practice within the BMA program, as access to private lands is granted at the discretion of the landowner.

If a landowner has enrolled their property in the BMA program, they may issue permission for hunters to access their land during specific hunting seasons. This allows hunters to access private lands that they would not otherwise be able to hunt on.

In some cases, FWP staff members may also issue permission for hunters to access a BMA. This may occur if the landowner is unavailable or if the FWP staff member is responsible for managing access to the BMA.

Overall, the BMA program is an important tool for providing public hunting access to private lands, and the ability to issue permission for access is an important aspect of the program. It allows landowners to maintain control over their property while also providing opportunities for hunters to access private lands and potentially harvest game.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 79S

Pard, For those that don't know... BMA stands for Block Management Area, which is a program implemented by the Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks (FWP) department to provide public hunting access to private lands. The program allows hunters to access private lands that are enrolled in the program and have been designated as BMAs.

The statement you provided refers to a situation where permission to access a BMA is issued by either the landowner or an FWP staff member. This is a common practice within the BMA program, as access to private lands is granted at the discretion of the landowner.

If a landowner has enrolled their property in the BMA program, they may issue permission for hunters to access their land during specific hunting seasons. This allows hunters to access private lands that they would not otherwise be able to hunt on.

In some cases, FWP staff members may also issue permission for hunters to access a BMA. This may occur if the landowner is unavailable or if the FWP staff member is responsible for managing access to the BMA.

Overall, the BMA program is an important tool for providing public hunting access to private lands, and the ability to issue permission for access is an important aspect of the program. It allows landowners to maintain control over their property while also providing opportunities for hunters to access private lands and potentially harvest game.

Right, I've shot a metric chit-ton of game off BMA's...and in Wyoming HMA's.

Not to be confused with HAM, which is an Easter favorite.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I know 8 guys that hunt the AP type 2 every year with family. They sign up they hunt, no problems.

Been doing it for years.

Sure you do.

It’s real simple they say. But then again theses guys are serious hunters. Just sayin,,,,,,

Well...if they are serious types they wouldn't have anything to do with you.

When was the last elk you killed?

Callnum, you are resorting to the the Red herring affect. When people feel that they are losing an argument, they may resort to changing the subject as a tactic to avoid admitting defeat. This is often referred to as a "red herring" fallacy, where someone introduces an irrelevant or tangential topic in order to distract from the original argument. You did this by asking how many elk Jim Conrad has killed.

There are many reasons why someone might resort to this tactic. They may feel embarrassed or frustrated that they are losing the argument, and changing the subject allows them to avoid admitting defeat. Alternatively, they may be trying to deflect attention away from their own weaknesses or flaws in their argument. You did this because you realized your argument was or flawed.

Another reason why people may change the subject during an argument is that they may not have a strong argument to begin with. In these cases, changing the subject allows them to shift the focus away from their own lack of evidence or logic.

It is important to note, however, that not all changes in topic during an argument are intentional or malicious. Sometimes, discussions naturally evolve and shift from one topic to another, and this is not necessarily a sign of a failed argument. The key is to recognize when a change in topic is being used as a deliberate tactic to avoid admitting defeat in an argument.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

Ah the good old HMA's. For those that don't know.... HMA stands for "Herd Management Area," which is a designation used by the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) and the United States Forest Service (USFS) to describe areas of public land where wild horses and burros are managed.

Wyoming has a number of HMAs scattered throughout the state, many of which are managed by the BLM. These areas are typically designated based on the availability of suitable forage and water for wild horses and burros. The BLM is responsible for managing the population of wild horses and burros within these areas, which includes monitoring population numbers and implementing strategies to maintain healthy herd sizes.

The BLM uses a variety of management techniques within HMAs, including fertility control, roundups and removals, and adoptions. These strategies are designed to balance the needs of the wild horse and burro populations with the needs of other wildlife and the environment.

Wyoming's HMAs are an important part of the state's public lands and provide habitat for a range of wildlife, including wild horses and burros. The management of these areas is a complex and often controversial issue, and the BLM works closely with local stakeholders to develop management plans that balance the needs of all parties involved.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hahaha!

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Ah the good old HMA's. For those that don't know.... HMA stands for "Herd Management Area," which is a designation used by the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) and the United States Forest Service (USFS) to describe areas of public land where wild horses and burros are managed.

Wyoming has a number of HMAs scattered throughout the state, many of which are managed by the BLM. These areas are typically designated based on the availability of suitable forage and water for wild horses and burros. The BLM is responsible for managing the population of wild horses and burros within these areas, which includes monitoring population numbers and implementing strategies to maintain healthy herd sizes.

The BLM uses a variety of management techniques within HMAs, including fertility control, roundups and removals, and adoptions. These strategies are designed to balance the needs of the wild horse and burro populations with the needs of other wildlife and the environment.

Wyoming's HMAs are an important part of the state's public lands and provide habitat for a range of wildlife, including wild horses and burros. The management of these areas is a complex and often controversial issue, and the BLM works closely with local stakeholders to develop management plans that balance the needs of all parties involved.

Pretty close...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs

Yes.

Not just that, only former Montana Residents living in Wyoming may hunt AP property.

It's a strange rule, but I'm good with it.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Pretty close...

If you are referring to an assessment of an HMA (Herd Management Area) for wild horses or burros, it's possible that the assessment was found to be accurate or closely aligned with the actual conditions on the ground.

Assessments of HMAs are conducted regularly by the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) to monitor the condition of the rangelands and the health and population of the wild horses or burros living in the area. These assessments help inform the BLM's management decisions, such as determining whether to gather or remove animals from the HMA, implementing fertility control measures, or adjusting grazing allotments for livestock.

If an assessment is found to be "pretty close" to the actual conditions, it may indicate that the BLM's management strategies are effective or that the HMA is currently in a relatively stable condition. However, it's important to note that the assessment process can be complex and controversial, and different stakeholders may have different opinions on the accuracy or usefulness of the assessment.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs

Yes.

Not just that, only former Montana Residents living in Wyoming may hunt AP property.

It's a strange rule, but I'm good with it.

Pard, I'm sorry, but that statement is not accurate. Access to American Prairie (AP) property for hunting is determined by the specific rules and regulations set by the property owner or manager, as well as any state and federal laws that apply. These rules can vary depending on the location and type of property, as well as the species being hunted.

While residency requirements may be a factor in determining who can hunt on certain properties, it is not the only determining factor. Additionally, it's important to note that hunting on private or public lands without proper permission or permits can result in serious legal consequences.

If you are interested in hunting on AP property, it is best to research and contact the property owner or manager for information on their specific rules and regulations. It's important to always hunt legally and responsibly, respecting both the land and the wildlife that inhabit it.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The dynamic duo is surely changing hearts and minds with narcissism and snarky comments.

Fedfudd and lostclown.

Page 48 of 50 1 2 46 47 48 49 50

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

171 members (1OntarioJim, achadwick, Amos63, 30incher, AceBall, 257_X_50, 18 invisible), 1,096 guests, and 971 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,979
Posts18,519,934
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.