Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 49 of 50 1 2 47 48 49 50
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Backroads
The dynamic duo is surely changing hearts and minds with narcissism and snarky comments.

Fedfudd and lostclown.

Pard, you are better than this... But that statement seems to be sarcastic and critical of the individuals being referred to as the "dynamic duo". Using sarcasm and making snarky comments can sometimes be perceived as negative or dismissive, and may not be the most effective way to communicate or engage in meaningful dialogue.

If you have concerns or disagreements with the actions or behavior of these individuals, it may be more productive to express your opinions and ideas in a respectful and constructive manner. Open and respectful communication can be a powerful tool for promoting understanding and creating positive change

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The dynamic duo is surely changing hearts and minds with narcissism and snarky comments.

Fedfudd and lostclown.

Come on kitten, you know there was no intent to change anyone's mind.

The crampfire minds are shallow, and frozen.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BuzzH

Fedfudd and lostclown.

Pard, always remember it's important to recognize that people may engage in conversations or debates for different reasons, and changing someone's mind is not always the primary goal. Some individuals may engage in discussions simply to share their perspective or express their opinions, while others may engage in discussions to learn from others or gain a better understanding of different viewpoints.

That being said, it's also possible for individuals to engage in discussions with the goal of changing someone's mind. However, it's important to approach these conversations with respect and empathy, and to recognize that people may have deeply held beliefs and perspectives that are difficult to change. Instead of trying to force someone to change their mind, it can be more productive to listen actively, ask questions, and try to find common ground.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Fedfudd and lostclown.

Pard, this statement, as it seems to be an opinion or expression that lacks context. It's important to remember that people have different experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives, and it's not fair or accurate to make sweeping generalizations about any group of people. It's important to approach discussions and debates with an open mind, and to listen to and consider different viewpoints before drawing conclusions.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 79S

Fedfudd and lostclown.

Pard, this statement, as it seems to be an opinion or expression that lacks context. It's important to remember that people have different experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives, and it's not fair or accurate to make sweeping generalizations about any group of people. It's important to approach discussions and debates with an open mind, and to listen to and consider different viewpoints before drawing conclusions.

Hilarious.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Fedfudd and lostclown.

You are pretty close to pulling it off, one or two more hero pics will get everyone on board.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

Fedfudd and lostclown.

Hilarious.

Pard, It's not uncommon for people to find serious comments or opinions humorous, especially in social situations where there may be a lighthearted or playful atmosphere. It's possible that my tone or in this case my delivery of my comments could be coming across in a way that is unintentionally humorous to you and others.

It's also possible that you may find my serious comments humorous because they are unexpected or divergent from the current conversation or mood. In some cases, people like you may use humor as a coping mechanism or defense mechanism to diffuse tense or uncomfortable situations.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by MickeyD
I'm somewhat lacking in knowledge on buffalo and Indians restoration of them.
Many tribes? Which ones? How many buffalo involved with each? How much acreage involved with each of those restorations? Free ranging?
Documentation on how much buffalo eat compared to cattle? Documentation on reproductive rate comparisons.

Not saying your wrong or being a smart ass. I just don't know and your statements, if true, need documentation from reputable sources.

What I do know is that the myth about the Indians being great stewards of nature is just that-- a myth.

Ask the ranchers around ft belknap how well they maintain their herd lol.

was just thinking of this

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
For the non-resident interest in this thread <me>.

For Wyo antelope non-resident I did due diligence research for DIY hunting. OnX map software, research draw stats for units, learn about trespass fees, how important public vs private boundaries are, lodging, call WGF offices and ask questions. And apply for tag.

I did same for Montana. Doing this due diligence is intended to minimize surprises.

An option for example is to pay ~$50k for a sheep on the AZ Hualapai rez that is pretty much a guaranteed success. Easy way to buy a result in place of a DIY gamble. But it's called hunting, not shooting.

Assume I did a fair amount of diligence for Montana and felt confident that I could <not would> gain permission for a T2 BMA. I would have backups for T1 BMA if problems with T2 permissions. But.

Part of my non-resident research is hunting forums and the like. Here is this thread where Montana T2 BMA associated with APR is discussed. And permission access problems described. Also where an advocate for BHA <mr buzz> claims no problems with T2 BMA access, but Montana residents describe issues with access. And mr buzz stating he won't share a location to T1 APR access "north of the river" because he doesn't want to pick up beer cans, booze bottles.

My takeaway is that APR is not what they claim to be. Might say it's somewhat of a private hunt club, somewhat of an organization where monied people donate same to feel virtue for saving the bison, somewhat of an organization to reduce cattle ranching <the goal to convert people to eat plants>, somewhat of an organization to reduce or restrict hunting. Meanwhile, spokesmen who have a degree of prominence suggest APR is virtuous while enjoying hunting access for the time being. And supports their income stream for their organizations like BHA.

That is a snapshot of my interest in this thread.

I'll close with a base comment: Fugg Off losttail60.

GOA
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
What Buzzie doesn't know...he lies about.

Hence the massive amount of lies.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
The fact of the matter is the AP will continue to buy land from willing sellers. They will continue to allow public hunters and they will continue to run bison.

No amount of whining from the old hens on the fire is going to change that.

Fact.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by losttrail60

Fact.

Callnum, The phrase old hens appears to be used as derogatory language and could be interpreted as disrespectful or dismissive towards individuals who may have differing opinions or perspectives. It is important to engage in constructive and respectful communication, even when there are disagreements. It's important to listen to and understand different viewpoints and to express one's own ideas and thoughts in a way that is considerate and respectful of others. Using derogatory language or dismissive statements can be harmful and can further polarize and divide individuals rather than fostering meaningful conversation and understanding.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The fact of the matter is the AP will continue to buy land from willing sellers. They will continue to allow public hunters and they will continue to run bison.

Callnum, This statement by you in regards to American Prairie buying land, public hunting, and bison management. It suggests that the organization will continue to engage in these practices regardless of any opposition or criticism. It is important to remember that individuals and organizations have a responsibility to act in a way that is ethical and sustainable, and to consider the impact of their actions on the environment and communities. It's also important to engage in constructive dialogue and collaboration with others to address concerns and find solutions that benefit all parties involved.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 79S
Pard, For those that don't know... BMA stands for Block Management Area, which is a program implemented by the Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks (FWP) department to provide public hunting access to private lands. The program allows hunters to access private lands that are enrolled in the program and have been designated as BMAs.

The statement you provided refers to a situation where permission to access a BMA is issued by either the landowner or an FWP staff member. This is a common practice within the BMA program, as access to private lands is granted at the discretion of the landowner.

If a landowner has enrolled their property in the BMA program, they may issue permission for hunters to access their land during specific hunting seasons. This allows hunters to access private lands that they would not otherwise be able to hunt on.

In some cases, FWP staff members may also issue permission for hunters to access a BMA. This may occur if the landowner is unavailable or if the FWP staff member is responsible for managing access to the BMA.

Overall, the BMA program is an important tool for providing public hunting access to private lands, and the ability to issue permission for access is an important aspect of the program. It allows landowners to maintain control over their property while also providing opportunities for hunters to access private lands and potentially harvest game.

^^^^^^^^^This dude is a font of knowledge on a host of subjects, it's uncanny.

He's almost Starman-like..

A wise man is frequently humbled.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Fact.

Same as the Chinese and their buttboy Gates.

Salud bitch

MAGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[quote=Backroads]Come on kitten, you know there was no intent to change anyone's mind.

I’m just some guy browsing through, didn’t know about AP or yourself. You have, at least, put a name and a face on BHA.

Since you appear to be so prominently involved in regional politics and Left-leaning causes in general it seems improbable that you are completely uninformed as to the nature and origins of AP’s donations. From this side of the aisle we sort of assume all you Leftist types are in cahoots.

For my own part I will freely admit to being a financial retard but for anyone interested here’s AP’s finances as of calendar year 2021: Cutting to the chase; net total assets $110+ million up $33+ million from 2020. I do understand much of this can result from land acquisitions, earned revenues etc etc but seems likely there has to be substantial cash inflow involved.

I got no yardstick at present to compare that net worth with other similar hunting and conservation-related non-profits. Grist for further googles I guess.

https://americanprairie.org/app/uploads/2023/03/2021-Audited-Financial-Statements-Final-4.pdf

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Funny the guys whining the most about the AP are either non residents or transplants.

thought BLM was federal land open to everyone?

Is that something BHA is going to change too to damage sportsmen caldumb?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
Maybe old news? "Prairie Reserve’s Secret Negotiations with Bullock Waylaid by Lawsuit, Now Settled by Gianforte"

http://bigskybusinessjournal.com/20...aid-by-lawsuit-now-settled-by-gianforte/

Land Tawney at BHA was in on this grift too.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
Maybe old news? "Prairie Reserve’s Secret Negotiations with Bullock Waylaid by Lawsuit, Now Settled by Gianforte"

http://bigskybusinessjournal.com/20...aid-by-lawsuit-now-settled-by-gianforte/

Land Tawney at BHA was in on this grift too.

Lol, "Kickback Buzzy".

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The fact of the matter is the AP will continue to buy land from willing sellers. They will continue to allow public hunters* and they will continue to run bison.

Fact.

Now it's a fact.

Page 49 of 50 1 2 47 48 49 50

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

68 members (alffe, 6mmCreedmoor, anothergun, 375sunrise, 14 invisible), 828 guests, and 891 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,977
Posts18,519,909
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.