Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
While our entire US economic system collapses so Zelenskiy's wife can go on shopping sprees with our tax money?

Are you a true patriot and support nuclear war with Russia and China?

How's is your 401K doing during this clown show?

GB1

B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Biden is a complete catastrophe as president. But, according to the Zelensky supporters he is right about this?? I don’t get it.

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In this thread we will learn who understands we spend $800 billion every single year to counter the Orcs and CHiComs.

Removing the Orcs as a threat is the bargin of our lifetimes and the ChiComs are closely watching.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Please explain how we’re presently countering the threat the CCP represents. This should be great.

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
In this thread we will learn who understands we spend $800 billion every single year to counter the Orcs and CHiComs.

Removing the Orcs as a threat is the bargin of our lifetimes and the ChiComs are closely watching.

Johnny Vodka Burns you chose to avoid combat like a true war pig , but you want other American families to send their sons to die for your alcoholic fantasies? Pleas explain

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka

Johnny Vodka Burns you chose to avoid combat like a true war pig , but you want other American families to send their sons to die for your alcoholic fantasies? Pleas explain

It's always funny to see the poster's tells.

[Linked Image from tenor.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Nope

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V

What do you mean?

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

You’re full of [bleep] as a Christmas turkey. Head on over and show how it’s done. And stay. If it’s not worth your life and the lives of your family it’s not worth war. You’re not willing airbag. You’re nothing but a blowhard willing to support the deaths of thousands, each worth more than you would ever be. Volunteer to lead the charge loudmouth, or STFU. little man. laffin at u

Ukraine is a pawn of the criminals in the US government; a money machine stocked with tax dollars and diluted by printing machines to shift wealth even further to our left worshiping magnates. Take some of your trinkets and head on over.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Who were the “orcs” a threat to during the Trump administration?

Does Ukraine bear any fault in this debacle at all? Minsk?

Does the US bear any fault?

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BLG

Clyde

Clyde,

The Wagner Orcs attacked US troops in Syria during the Trump Administration.

These are the same Wagner Orcs attacking Bakhumt right this very minute in Ukraine.

The Orcs in Syria were slaughtered by the full might of the US Mil with at least 300 killed and many dozens of tanks and APCs destroyed in a matter of minutes.

The Biden Admin bears fault for the invasion because of the statements and a lack of selling Ukraine the arms they wanted to buy.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 03/17/23.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots

What do you mean?

What I said.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Johhnnie Burns tell us about how you chose to avoid to touch a gun in the airforce. what an alcoholic clown world you live . No wonder your business went bankrupt . No wonder John Burns is an anti gun Hillary supporter

Originally Posted by BLG

Clyde

Clyde,

These are the same Wagner Orcs attacking Bakhumt right this very minute in Ukraine.

The Orcs in Syria were slaughtered by the full might of the US Mil with at least 300 killed and many dozens of tanks and APCs destroyed in a matter of minutes.

The Biden Admin bears fault for the invasion because of the statements and a lack of selling Ukraine the arms they wanted to buy.

Last edited by ribka; 03/17/23.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka
Johhnnie Burns tell about how you chose to avoid to touch a gun in the airforce. what an alcoholic clown world you live . No wonder your business went bankrupt

The tells be Telling.

The OP derails his own thread.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

Last edited by JohnBurns; 03/17/23.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BLG

Clyde

Clyde,

Mr. Burns: (if you are sober) Not too much a fan of Assad. Wouldn't want him for my governor, but you do realize he and the Russians are fighting some really bad much worse people in Syria? You do realize the poison gas attacks in Syria were most likely not Assad's forces?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
Clyde,

Mr. Burns: (if you are sober) Not too much a fan of Assad. Wouldn't want him for my governor, but you do realize he and the Russians are fighting some really bad much worse people in Syria? You do realize the poison gas attacks in Syria were most likely not Assad's forces?

Strange you can't read my post but wonder if I am under the influence?

Where did you hallucinate anything I posted had to do with Assad?

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I wouldn't mind helping Ukraine if the European countries pay their fair share. Poland just gave a dozen migs to Ukraine....some are broke

It's in Europe's back yard, until they start paying their fair share....fug them and fug Ukraine.

Let the best dictator win

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
Clyde,

Strange you can't read my post but wonder if I am under the influence?

Where did you hallucinate anything I posted had to do with Assad?
You did mention Syria??

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
You want Putin in Philadelphia by June????

I am MAGA.
G
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
G
And Russia spends 10% of that amount to counter its adversaries. So who is getting a bargain?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

66 members (anothergun, 10gaugemag, Alan_Robertson, 7mm_Loco, 12 invisible), 1,489 guests, and 689 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,650
Posts18,512,637
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.