Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by Tarbe
USA, Russia, or China....

Which country has bombed more other countries over the past 20 years?

Which country has sent weapons to more countries for direct use against third parties?

Which country has fomented more color revolutions over the past 50 years?

Which country has meddled in more elections outside their own borders over the past 50 years?

I would argue our time, energy and currency would be better spent reforming our own systems and structures.
That was all done to prevent Russia from attacking us.
And we wonder why Russia , China, India, the rest of Asia, and over half the Middle-East hate us. And actually a lot of our nominal allies also.
Ya know, if you point out that most of the world hates us (actually, they hate the meddling of the govt), folks on here will call you anti-American. And back up that opinion with a meme. Be careful.
I know

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Can't wait to see Zelensky swing from a noose!

Politics is War by Other Means
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
It’s our patriotic duty to ensure that great cross dresser gets as many of those freshly printed Benjamin’s as he needs to beat back the ghastly homophobic, racist, diversity-equity-inclusion-hating hoards of Orthodox Christians!

National boarders & DEI are sacred…

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Eisenhower said it well:

Beware the Military Industrial Complex.

as it begets its own existence adn survival feasting on the blood and fear of the populace.... in so many countries that it makes all of us slaves.

"Never attribute to malice, that which can be adequately explained by ignorance or misunderstanding."
IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by efw
It’s our patriotic duty to ensure that great cross dresser gets as many of those freshly printed Benjamin’s as he needs to beat back the ghastly homophobic, racist, diversity-equity-inclusion-hating hoards of Orthodox Christians!

National boarders & DEI are sacred…
It's a virtual bargain.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
/\ Sad, but true!

Almost like a kid, confronted by their parent over their drug use, exclaiming "why do you hate me"?

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
B
BLG Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Russia was not a threat to us prior to this conflict. Can't say that now. It's our own fault. Minsk anyone???

Ukraine is a parasite with an insatiable appetite for OUR money. Even questioning where the money is going, or how it is spent makes me "hate America" to the Zelenski Zealots.

What are we gaining by backing a corrupt gov. on the other side of the world? What is in it for us after this is over?

Burns made mention that is a "lend lease" $100 billion dollar deal. So just how is a totally destroyed Ukrainian economy going to pay us back? $100 billion is just the tip of the iceberg. How much are we going to pay to rebuild that craphole when this is over? That $100 billion would have paid for the wall on the southern border. But, we need to worry about someone else's border.....right!!!!!

But, just having an opinion that differs from the Zelenski Zealots, makes me an "America hater" and a "Putin Puffer".

We made this our business to the detriment of Ukraine and the American taxpayer. Now all of this meddling is getting us closer to a real conflict with Russia.

Putin is a POS, but Zelenski et al ........parasites and grifters.

Now let me go take a look at my 401k and see just how much the real haters of America are screwing me.

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
R
ribka Online Sleepy OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Lady G with his close friend Al Franken pushing for a world war in Ukraine and a mass amnesty for all illegal aliens in our country

Slava Ukraine

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Well, now that Sam Bankman-Fried is out on $250 mil bail, living at his folks home, awaiting trial. And with FTX belly up, I'm not sure if sending $bils to Zelensky is as good a deal as it once was.

Seems Zelensky invested heavily in FTX and SBF was a MAJOR Dem investor, second only to Soros. So without that money laundering circle, seems big bucks to Ukraine isn't quite as inviting as it once was.

And concerning Ms. Lindsey, she can't seem to decide where she stands on most issues. She is definitely a Neo-Con, never saw a war she didn't like. Kinda wonder about the Military Industrial Complex Ike warned us about over a half century ago. Ike was onto something. But, we now have the Big Pharma Industrial Complex sucking most of the oxygen out of the room; who even notices the other shell being moved around the game board.

DF

IC B3

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 160user, 50 invisible), 2,254 guests, and 1,042 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,664
Posts18,512,923
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.