Hop To
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by CopperSolid
Originally Posted by cs2blue
I hope I am wrong about Trump. But, more important is that the republican party as a whole, is not prepared to counter the dems. having control of 70% of the media outlets to include, social, TV and print. There is no way around that. They have learned nothing from the last election. Trump acting like a rich kid in 9th grade is another story.

If he (Trump) runs, it'll be the end for the GOP...Watch!

In the meantime, vote RDS!

That’s all the reason any conservative needs to vote for Trump. 😂😂
What i was thinking lol

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I like Trump. I voted for him twice. Remember how well he controlled the border?
I will vote for him again.

I do, hence I will vote for DeSantis.
This should make anyone on the fence vote for trump

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
It sounds odd, but any publicity, is good publicity.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ol_mike
The GOP as well as the DemParty neither have ran anybody worth a crap in decades. Thinking "they" are to put a "good" candidate in the White House, 'a candidate for the people' is crazy at this point.
Absolutely!

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by SupFoo
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
"PROTEST, TAKE OUR NATION BACK"

Do you think he is calling for another spontaneous outbreak of peaceful tourism?

TrueGrit posted pics of Jan 6. He was there.
Pics the news didn’t show.

There were enough Trump supporters there to burn down D.C…

So much for the insurrection narrative…
The video on the bottom link shows the vast amount of people who attended the peaceful protest. No fires, no looting, no beating up law enforcement, just a bunch of people exercising their rights and their displeasure of a crooked election.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/FhzKn1LYLcK21eHo6

Life is good live it while you can.
IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Former President Donald Trump pushed back on a questioner’s skepticism about the effectiveness and safety of the Covid-19 vaccine in a new interview, saying that the “vaccine works” and “people aren’t dying when they take the vaccine.”

“Look, the results of the vaccine are very good, and if you do get (Covid), it’s a very minor form. People aren’t dying when they take the vaccine,” he said in an interview with The Daily Wire’s Candace Owens that was released Tuesday.

When Owens began raising doubt about the vaccine efficacy, Trump interjected, saying, “Well, no, the vaccine works.”

“The ones that get very sick and go to the hospital are the ones that don’t take their vaccine. But it’s still their choice, and if you take the vaccine, you are protected,” he said.

That was early on in the pandemic...Trump followed the medical advice at the time...anyone would....no one knew Fauci was a lying scumbag...one cannot blame Trump...

Illegitimi non carborundum

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Raspy
Former President Donald Trump pushed back on a questioner’s skepticism about the effectiveness and safety of the Covid-19 vaccine in a new interview, saying that the “vaccine works” and “people aren’t dying when they take the vaccine.”

“Look, the results of the vaccine are very good, and if you do get (Covid), it’s a very minor form. People aren’t dying when they take the vaccine,” he said in an interview with The Daily Wire’s Candace Owens that was released Tuesday.

When Owens began raising doubt about the vaccine efficacy, Trump interjected, saying, “Well, no, the vaccine works.”

“The ones that get very sick and go to the hospital are the ones that don’t take their vaccine. But it’s still their choice, and if you take the vaccine, you are protected,” he said.

That was early on in the pandemic...Trump followed the medical advice at the time...anyone would....no one knew Fauci was a lying scumbag...one cannot blame Trump...

Dickheads can. POS Suckawhore never mentions what happen to Trump after his first recommendation called Hydrochloroquine.

What a disingenuous low life scumbag.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Scum like Suckawhore tend to overlook the minor things like illegally soliciting foreign invasion, billions wasted on Ukraine, billions pissed off on high gas and food and electricity costs, banks crashing, illegal ballot box stuffing, illegal fore8gn voters, illegal voting machines hooked to the internet, repeated wars to enrich wall street, destruction of our currency, $87 billiion to the Taliban, illegal lockdowns, allowing antifa riots, defunding police, 100,000 a year dead from fentanyl and open borders- you know, the minor things.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Hey, Cork Suckermore, 2 trillion won't cover $19 trillion in deposits.

[url=https://postimage/img][/url]

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/18/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That just might be the catalyst for the national divorce.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Scum like Suckawhore tend to overlook the minor things like illegally soliciting foreign invasion, billions wasted on Ukraine, billions pissed off on high gas and food and electricity costs, banks crashing, illegal ballot box stuffing, illegal fore8gn voters, illegal voting machines hooked to the internet, repeated wars to enrich wall street, destruction of our currency, $87 billiion to the Taliban, illegal lockdowns, allowing antifa riots, defunding police, 100,000 a year dead from fentanyl and open borders- you know, the minor things.

Amen....And we are accused of being "America haters" if you are against the deep state, elitist, criminal "Empire of Lies"

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Trump was banging some gal, all the while he was married. I am shocked! Thank God President Kennedy and Clinton never screwed out on their wives.
To get her to keep her mouth shut, Trump gave her $125 grand and she signed a NDA, a Non Disclosure Agreement. This is a legal document and NDAs are done all the time.

During the campaign in 2016, Stormy got a sleazy attorney named Avenatti and they breached the terms of the NDA and she ran her mouth to the media.

It is an abuse of the legal system that a politically motivated DA might arrest Trump over this incident.

Avenatti was so sleazy that he stole $425 Grand from Stormy, and millions from other clients, and he now is doing 22 years of Federal time.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I hope I am wrong about Trump. But, more important is that the republican party as a whole, is not prepared to counter the dems. having control of 70% of the media outlets to include, social, TV and print. There is no way around that. They have learned nothing from the last election. Trump acting like a rich kid in 9th grade is another story.

If he (Trump) runs, it'll be the end for the GOP...Watch!

!

Looking forward to it.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
ol mike, thanks for your perspective. I realize that my opinion is just one of many. I am most concerned about the repub. party and whether or not trump is their best foot forward as a candidate. I do not think so. You obviously feel otherwise. I do hope I am wrong about this but I just cannot generate a good feeling about it. Last trump should take a tip from Mr. Magoo, and just not talk to the press. It doesn't help him much, if at all!

What has the Right Wing of the Uniparty Bird done in the last several decades that the would cause you the luv the Republican Party so much.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Once again, this coming election will fall under voting for the lesser of two evils. Pick your poison, and drink all of it! Find the bottom of that cup! Sad to watch.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Once again, this coming election will fall under voting for the lesser of two evils. Pick your poison, and drink all of it! Find the bottom of that cup! Sad to watch.

Oh look, someone from one of the most phugg-ed up Blue states commenting on this. Your state sucks.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Trump will not be arrested and for all we know it could be just a publicity job by the Donald , the Dems know they will Martyr him by doing that.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Trump was banging some gal, all the while he was married. I am shocked! Thank God President Kennedy and Clinton never screwed out on their wives.
To get her to keep her mouth shut, Trump gave her $125 grand and she signed a NDA, a Non Disclosure Agreement. This is a legal document and NDAs are done all the time.

During the campaign in 2016, Stormy got a sleazy attorney named Avenatti and they breached the terms of the NDA and she ran her mouth to the media.

It is an abuse of the legal system that a politically motivated DA might arrest Trump over this incident.

Avenatti was so sleazy that he stole $425 Grand from Stormy, and millions from other clients, and he now is doing 22 years of Federal time.

Everybody mentioned in this post is a fugking lowlife you wouldn't want for a family member or neighbor. It doesn't change anything but it's worth mentioning, all the same.

Everybody over 11 years old knows elections, at any level, are a choice between the lesser of two evils. None of them--not a single one--could care less how your life is going or can be bothered to make it better.

Last edited by SargeMO; 03/19/23.

Direct Impingement is the Fart Joke of military rifle operating systems. ⓒ
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (10gaugemag, 1minute, 160user, 1234, 219 Wasp, 222Sako, 63 invisible), 2,542 guests, and 1,225 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,791
Posts18,516,029
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.