Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston
I'm on a chili no beans, no tomatoes kick. Three pounds of bonless beef ribs cut into 1/2" cubes.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Pard, First off, I'm all about trying new things in the kitchen, and your no-bean, no-tomato chili definitely fits the bill. Using beef ribs instead of ground beef is a great way to add some extra texture and flavor to the dish. One thing I'd suggest is adding some additional spices to really make the flavors pop. I'm thinking cumin, smoked paprika, and maybe some chili powder or cayenne pepper for some heat. You could also try adding some chopped onions and garlic for added depth of flavor. When it comes to cooking the beef ribs, you'll want to make sure they're well browned on all sides before adding any liquid to the pot. This will help develop a nice crust and seal in the juices. From there, you can add some beef broth or even beer to the pot to create a rich, flavorful base for the chili. Overall, I think your chili recipe has a lot of potential, and with a few tweaks and additions, it could really be a winner. Keep experimenting in the kitchen, and don't be afraid to try new things!

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 79S
I'm on a chili no beans, no tomatoes kick. Three pounds of bonless beef ribs cut into 1/2" cubes.

Pard, First off, I'm all about trying new things in the kitchen, and your no-bean, no-tomato chili definitely fits the bill. Using beef ribs instead of ground beef is a great way to add some extra texture and flavor to the dish. One thing I'd suggest is adding some additional spices to really make the flavors pop. I'm thinking cumin, smoked paprika, and maybe some chili powder or cayenne pepper for some heat. You could also try adding some chopped onions and garlic for added depth of flavor. When it comes to cooking the beef ribs, you'll want to make sure they're well browned on all sides before adding any liquid to the pot. This will help develop a nice crust and seal in the juices. From there, you can add some beef broth or even beer to the pot to create a rich, flavorful base for the chili. Overall, I think your chili recipe has a lot of potential, and with a few tweaks and additions, it could really be a winner. Keep experimenting in the kitchen, and don't be afraid to try new things!

I brown one side only, lots of onion and garlic, 8 kinds of hot peppers, and various spices.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Ever have to dig up the back yard?

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I didn't think you all ate tri tip out there.
Must be far enough west.
Looks tasty.
PS: keep your head down and turn your hand sideways for da kill shot.

Last edited by RUM7; 03/19/23.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Kings, I want your chili.

Slum, only digging so far is recreational.

Please do not make fun of our siding.

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

It's insane.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Slum, only digging so far is recreational.

Please do not make fun of our siding.

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Pard, a ponderosa pine! That's a great choice for planting in Montana, as it's a native species that is well adapted to the area. Ponderosa pines are known for their tall, straight trunks and beautiful orange-brown bark. They can grow up to 200 feet tall, although in cultivation they usually top out at around 80-100 feet. When planting a ponderosa pine, you'll want to make sure you choose a site with plenty of sunlight and well-drained soil. These trees prefer slightly acidic soils with a pH between 5.0 and 7.0, so you may want to do a soil test to determine if any amendments are needed. When it comes to planting, follow the steps I outlined earlier, making sure to dig a hole that is twice as wide as the root ball and backfilling with a mixture of soil and compost. Ponderosa pines prefer dry conditions, so be careful not to overwater the tree after planting. Once your ponderosa pine is established, you can enjoy its many benefits. These trees provide important habitat for wildlife, including birds and small mammals. They also help to stabilize soil and prevent erosion, and can even improve air and water quality in the surrounding area. So, good luck with your ponderosa pine planting! With a little care and attention, you'll be rewarded with a beautiful and beneficial addition to your landscape. Also sturdy, sharp-edged shovel with a pointed tip is ideal for digging the hole for your pine tree. This type of shovel will make it easier to cut through the soil and create a clean hole that is the right size and shape for your tree. When selecting a shovel, it's important to consider both the size and shape of the tool, as well as the quality of the materials. A shovel that is too small or poorly made can make the job more difficult and lead to frustration, while a well-made shovel that is the right size and shape can make the task much easier and more efficient. When choosing a shovel, look for one with a handle that is comfortable to grip and use, and that is the right length for your height. A non-slip grip can also be helpful to prevent the shovel from slipping out of your hand while you're working. Finally, consider investing in a shovel made of high-quality materials like tempered steel. This will not only make the shovel more durable and long-lasting, but will also make it easier to cut through tough soils and rocky areas. Overall, using the right shovel is an important part of successfully planting a pine tree in Montana. By choosing a sturdy, well-made shovel that is the right size and shape for the job, you'll be able to create a clean, properly sized hole that will help your tree thrive.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

It's insane.

Not inane?

Thats the new favorite on the Fire.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
We are doing our best.

All this talk about plates and I have a new cow wagon an hour away.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dayum...we went from rare "bbq" to Minnesota chili.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
It's either this or lurking on Renegades epic pipe adventure.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
It's either this or lurking on Renegades epic pipe adventure.

A smell of Pall Malls and schit.

I am MAGA.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Just a bunch of wild, and crazy guys. laugh

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's gonna be okay.

I tell myself that at least a hundred times a day.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Looks good.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by KillerBee
The best way to eat a BBQ'ed steak is Black and Blue!

KB

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Cold, raw and chewy with a burnt accent. Got it.

Actually, good meat is only chewy when you overcook it. You will love it this way, very tender.

One thing you guys should tell your better halves, and this is a proven fact, is that when women eat overcooked meat, it increases their chances of getting breast cancer. That will make them start cooking meat properly.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9827527/

You're welcome smile

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 03/19/23.

KB

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
When I was in college I saw a guy put ketchup on prime rib, not even dipping, he spread it over the top. It's something you can't un-see.

Cheese and rice.

What [bleep] cares how someone eats?
Don't be an offensive hog, after that it's all good.

DGAF if the steak is raw or mummified, ketchup, A1, or covered in ranch.
If they like it, it is great.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
When I was in college I saw a guy put ketchup on prime rib, not even dipping, he spread it over the top. It's something you can't un-see.

Cheese and rice.

What [bleep] cares how someone eats?
Don't be an offensive hog, after that it's all good.

DGAF if the steak is raw or mummified, ketchup, A1, or covered in ranch.
If they like it, it is great.

I do sometimes.

My FIL drives me nuts once in a while. I will toil over a hot stove for days at a time. Making the nicest, best meal I can offer him.

Much higher quality ingredients than he can get at home.

Cooked with love.

Serve it to him and the devil puts it all in a pile and mashes it up. He could just as well eat it out of a bucket.

Even the side salad. Squirts the salad dressing on top of the whole mess.

Bloody ripper! He says.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

That would make me puke! Chit oh dear.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Dayum...we went from rare "bbq" to Minnesota chili.

Minnesota Chili! WTF!!!

I've been telling everyone that this is TEXAS style chili.

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

723 members (12344mag, 01Foreman400, 16gage, 160user, 16Racing, 10Glocks, 74 invisible), 2,537 guests, and 1,361 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,842
Posts18,478,210
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.