Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I love this time of year,going to be some good games.
Don't really have a fav,but do pull for the underdogs.

GB4

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by bamagun01
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by bamagun01
Bama! RTR

You should just say that you support thugs who kill young women.

So much for “innocent until proven guilty”, from you I guess.

Yep. And based on testimony and law enforcement, the man that shot a young woman and the man that provided him the weapon are awaiting trial for murder at the moment.

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Gonzaga!

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I'm a Hog fan, I don't figure we'll make it as far this year as the last couple of years though.

C
CBB Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Never cared to watch the game did play it a little at the gym for cardio years ago. Wasn’t good at it

Hunt...
IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
If you're in a March Madness pool, I've had very good luck using Vegas odds to make my picks.

Won a few at work and I don't even follow it. Makes for some very unhappy self-proclaimed experts at the shop.

Wife used it at her job. Guy running the pool was all for taking the easy money. As the tournament progressed and she was in with the leaders, many guys were very nervous about a woman taking the prize. Alas, she didn't win it all. She loved the overheard comments about not wanting to lose to a woman etc.

Good luck.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No team has been dominant this year other than Houston. Houston has a great record, but they haven't played anyone. It's going to be interesting this year and just about any team has a chance of running the tables. Arizona and Marquette have the best records against top 25 teams. Texas has played 15 top 25 teams and has shown that they can beat anyone, but they have also shown that anyone can beat them. The beat the hell out of #1 seed Kansas twice during the last 2 weeks of the season. Duke and Purdue are coming in hot.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
All I know is there is a woman in my office who will win this year's pool by picking her favorite mascot or the color of their jerseys.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Unfortunately,Texas is too woke and will go broke.Its their specialty!

Rehab is for quitters!
THEY are all guilty!
Name one honest politician!
DEFINE Treason.
God bless the USA
Democrats ARE the plague!
RINO'S need to be hunted!
Who's a bigger puzzy than Paul Ryan? Mike Pence? John Kerry ?
REELECT NOBODY! Except Trump
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by BlueDuck
Gonzaga!

X1,000,000

Writing from the gateway to the great BluMtns in southeastern Washington.

Just remember, "You are the trailer park and I am the tornado". Beth Dutton, Yellowstone.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I filled out my pool. I can pretty much guarantee that Duke won't win it all.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
No team has been dominant this year other than Houston. Houston has a great record, but they haven't played anyone. It's going to be interesting this year and just about any team has a chance of running the tables. Arizona and Marquette have the best records against top 25 teams. Texas has played 15 top 25 teams and has shown that they can beat anyone, but they have also shown that anyone can beat them. The beat the hell out of #1 seed Kansas twice during the last 2 weeks of the season. Duke and Purdue are coming in hot.
You have not watched Alabama? The came from 15 down to beat Houston; at home.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Cruiser1

They had some late season squeaker wins against Auburn, Arkansas and South Carolina and losses to Tennessee and Texas A&M. They were also demolished mid season by Oklahoma. I don't consider that dominant. That said, there's no question that when they are playing their best, they are one of the better teams in the country.

W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
W
The Iowa men did not last long.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Houston is hurt.

E
ewc Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Go Vols!!

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
My heart says Gonzaga but my head says Houston. The game use to be played inside out but anymore its an outside game plus foul shooting.......maybe!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Idaho1945
My heart says Gonzaga but my head says Houston. The game use to be played inside out but anymore its an outside game plus foul shooting.......maybe!

Houston never played a top 25 team all year. They were way overrated.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Cruiser1

The Bama that struggled late in the season is the Bama that got beat tonight.

I knew it was going to be interesting, and no #1 seed going into the elite 8 certainly qualifies.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
I'm still 1st in both my brackets. Kinda lucky. It's gonna be hard for me to not win $500.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

461 members (16gage, 06hunter59, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 160user, 1_deuce, 58 invisible), 2,391 guests, and 1,285 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,988
Posts18,481,048
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.