Print Thread
Hop To
Page 36 of 108 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 107 108
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
It’s a damn good thing that atheists are perfect. Atheist’s don’t commit crimes or cheat or lie or steal …. except for the atheists here who are proven liars. Otherwise, using the retarded “logic” of the dipshits, all atheists would be guilty for the crimes of all atheists.

I love the illogic and stupidity that atheists use to “prove” that they’re right about their stereotypes and the generalities they use so copiously, without it they’d be standing there with their boyfriend’s dick in their hand looking stupid. Lucky for them however, they can say that a Christian was mean to them once and because of that “offense” they hate all Christians. They are professional victims and use their victimhood as their only defense against perceived slights. They’ve perfected the art of lying to such an extent that they actually believe their own stupidity, they are, psychologically speaking, a mess. They are physically and mentally impotent with a complete lack of anything resembling control in their own miserable lives which precludes their ability to apply empathy, compassion or even logic to everyday situations.

Their compulsive need to disrupt these threads on topics which are obviously of NO concern to them says everything about them and their motives irregardless of their lies to the contrary.

I generally try to respond to everyone here with decency and respect but I’ll happily make exceptions for these 3 douchebag dipshits. I’m under no obligation to treat those that disrespect me and mine with anything but disdain. The intentional insulting of my Lord and Savior should perhaps be something that I ignore or “turn the other cheek” but that isn’t in my nature. If this was a real campfire I don’t doubt that my response to their insults of our Lord would be more than simply words but unfortunately they benefit from anonymity and can continue their assault unabated. 🤬

Aces, what I have seen with these atheists, who profess a desire for rational debate, often degenerate their own arguments into accusations and insults. When this happens, it means they have nothing rational to offer.

Illegitimi non carborundum

GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I listened to the Christian Jew Hour back in the early 60's no aids needed back then. laugh

So true...

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Raspy….Exactly correct Sir! You were able to say much more succinctly what I was trying to say. 👍🏼

It’s gotten to the point with them that the effort for discussion or debate is in vain so I don’t even try to engage them. Outside of insults I have nothing that needs to be said anymore….they have shown through their actions how disingenuous they are and they’ve proven that they aren’t worth the effort.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Raspy
It’s a damn good thing that atheists are perfect. Atheist’s don’t commit crimes or cheat or lie or steal …. except for the atheists here who are proven liars. Otherwise, using the retarded “logic” of the dipshits, all atheists would be guilty for the crimes of all atheists.

I love the illogic and stupidity that atheists use to “prove” that they’re right about their stereotypes and the generalities they use so copiously, without it they’d be standing there with their boyfriend’s dick in their hand looking stupid. Lucky for them however, they can say that a Christian was mean to them once and because of that “offense” they hate all Christians. They are professional victims and use their victimhood as their only defense against perceived slights. They’ve perfected the art of lying to such an extent that they actually believe their own stupidity, they are, psychologically speaking, a mess. They are physically and mentally impotent with a complete lack of anything resembling control in their own miserable lives which precludes their ability to apply empathy, compassion or even logic to everyday situations.

Their compulsive need to disrupt these threads on topics which are obviously of NO concern to them says everything about them and their motives irregardless of their lies to the contrary.

I generally try to respond to everyone here with decency and respect but I’ll happily make exceptions for these 3 douchebag dipshits. I’m under no obligation to treat those that disrespect me and mine with anything but disdain. The intentional insulting of my Lord and Savior should perhaps be something that I ignore or “turn the other cheek” but that isn’t in my nature. If this was a real campfire I don’t doubt that my response to their insults of our Lord would be more than simply words but unfortunately they benefit from anonymity and can continue their assault unabated. 🤬

Aces, what I have seen with these atheists, who profess a desire for rational debate, often degenerate their own arguments into accusations and insults. When this happens, it means they have nothing rational to offer.

The unsubstantiated assertions always come from your team, and the first salvo of insults also comes from your team. Then you lot start with the victim status claims. These threads are full of evidence to support this, but another strong point of your team is denial. You guys are providing solid reinforcement of the fact of Christian delusion.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT
Orthodox Judaism does not recognize Jesus as their prophesied messiah.
Give them time, they will. Meanwhile there are plenty of Jews that believe Jesus was the real deal in that he was who he claimed to be. Actually a good many Hindu and Muslim are fans of Jesus and understand who he was/is.

There are plenty of Christians that have stitched so much onto Jesus that he wouldn't recognize himself.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Hastings
Aren't true Christians Jews by virtue of being adopted or grafted onto the vine? The original vine being the Jerusalem Jews that believed on Jesus?

Christianity is a branch of Judaism.

True...no argument here...Messianic Judaism, (a branch of which is “Jews for Jesus”) is a religious group that has tried to straddle the line between Judaism and Christianity. According to this group, Jesus, or Yeshua in Aramaic, was the Messiah, and he died on behalf of the world’s sins. They also believe that the Jews are the chosen people, and that the explicit laws of the Torah, such as observing Shabbat, holidays, and circumcision must be obeyed today.

antlers Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The ancient Judaism that Jesus and His Apostle’s practiced…and they only practiced it up until the time that Jesus initiated His New Covenant…the same New Covenant that was prophesied by Jeremiah in the Old Testament, doesn’t even exist anymore. And nobody, not even ‘real Jews’, have practiced it since 70 A.D..

Jesus spoke of ‘not’ putting new patches on old cloth, and ‘not’ putting new wine in old wineskins. He spoke of putting new patches on new cloth, and putting new wine in new wineskins. Jesus was making it clear ‘not’ to tie His ‘New’ Covenant into the old, ineffective, misplaced approach to worshiping God that the Jews were doin’.

Jesus also made clear the transition between the Old Testament (which real Jews called the Law and the Prophets) and the New Covenant that He came to establish when He said the Law and the Prophets were proclaimed until John the Baptist, and that up until the time that John the Baptist showed up to announce His coming…up until ‘that’ time, the Law and the Prophets were proclaimed…but since that time, the good news (the Gospel) of the kingdom of God is being preached.

John the Baptist spoke of a baptism of repentance, and Jesus said to “Repent and believe the good news” (the Gospel). Repent means to turn away from something. It’s clear from what Jesus said in the previous paragraph that He and John the Baptist both meant that people now needed to turn away from thinking that following the 613 different rules in the Mosaic Law was gonna bring em’ closer to God, and to instead get a whole new perspective…a change of heart and mind…that was not only gonna bring em’ individually closer to God, but it was gonna bring em’ real salvation and allow them to spend eternity with their Creator.

Jesus brought something ‘brand new’ to the table. He established something ‘brand new’.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
There are plenty of Christians that have stitched so much onto Jesus that he wouldn't recognize himself.

Yourself included?

Well?
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Raspy….Exactly correct Sir! You were able to say much more succinctly what I was trying to say. 👍🏼

It’s gotten to the point with them that the effort for discussion or debate is in vain so I don’t even try to engage them. Outside of insults I have nothing that needs to be said anymore….they have shown through their actions how disingenuous they are and they’ve proven that they aren’t worth the effort.

I know, I know....one thing I have done is put them on ignore...let them bloviate...as was said by someone before, they lose their power if they go unfed. They have no power over you that you do not give them.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Yourself included?
Maybe so, but I try to stick to what Jesus himself declared about himself and his purpose and filter out that that doesn't jive.

Also I accept the genealogy of Jesus in Matthew which clearly lists Joseph as Jesus father and traces him back to David through Solomon. Interestingly there were 2 non Jewish women in Jesus' ancestry. Rahab and Ruth.

IC B3

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
"There is Power in the Blood."

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Nothing more pathetic & despicable than gaytheists misquoting the bible in attempts to school Christians on how they should conduct themselves

Gaytheists never attack or persecute Satanists, because Satan encourages their immoral, deviant & unnatural behaviour

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Nothing more pathetic & despicable than gaytheists misquoting the bible in attempts to school Christians on how they should conduct themselves

Gaytheists never attack or persecute Satanists, because Satan encourages their immoral, deviant & unnatural behaviour

Your obsession is showing, gay, gay, gay is all you think and talk about.

Why not rationally explain this supposed 'misquoting of the bible?

What exactly was misquoted? One example will do for a start.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Orthodox Judaism does not recognize Jesus as their prophesied messiah.
Give them time, they will. Meanwhile there are plenty of Jews that believe Jesus was the real deal in that he was who he claimed to be. Actually a good many Hindu and Muslim are fans of Jesus and understand who he was/is.

Give them time to do what? Retrofit their theology? That's what Christianity did, yet somehow failed to meet the description of the messiah given in the 'OT.'

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Yourself included?
Maybe so, but I try to stick to what Jesus himself declared about himself and his purpose and filter out that that doesn't jive..

You don't know what Jesus actually declared about himself.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Yourself included?
Maybe so, but I try to stick to what Jesus himself declared about himself and his purpose and filter out that that doesn't jive.

Also I accept the genealogy of Jesus in Matthew which clearly lists Joseph as Jesus father and traces him back to David through Solomon. Interestingly there were 2 non Jewish women in Jesus' ancestry. Rahab and Ruth.

We have nothing written by Jesus. Everything was written decades after the described events.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Some atheists I’ve encountered are very intelligent, extremely arrogant and often think they came to their own morality superiority on their own; when in reality it had to do with being raised in a society fundamentally inculcated with Judeo-Christian moral principles.

Also, many Satanists are simply atheists that like to mock Christians....I don’t think most Satanists actually believe in Satan; it just tends to be a mockery of Christianity.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I am a believer but I think it is an unfair attack on atheists to accuse them of homosexuality by virtue of them being atheists. I know quite a few atheists and know some that left atheism to became believers in the super natural being that sent Jesus to mankind. Most all, even the evangelical among them seemed heterosexual to me. My wife has a brother that is atheist as is his wife and they don't give a hint of being homo. After Christmas they send a Happy New Year card. And they come for Thanksgiving and make no comments for or against the before dinner prayer.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

When you use the term "gaytheists" is that actually "gay-theists" you are referring to? In regards to the "..misquoting the bible in attempts to school Christians on how they should conduct themselves", are you talking about all the other Christian denominations that don't agree with yours?

Well?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT

Yourself included?

We have nothing written by Jesus. Everything was written decades after the described events.
Probably so but most of what we have on say Alexander the Great was written by someone else later. With written history just like any story it's a good idea to look for discrepancies.

Page 36 of 108 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 107 108

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (257Bob, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 06hunter59, 56 invisible), 1,771 guests, and 1,123 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,240
Posts18,524,908
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.