Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Swamplord
For eternity it was well known in the medical community that marijuana use caused all sorts of illnessess, horrible birth defects, killed brain cells & destroyed peoples lives, It is fact that stoners are fkd up in the head, every single one I've known believes that the most important thing in life is to get high, they sacrifice high paying jobs and family just to get stoned, their only goal in life is to get more dope and get high, all the time ...... it is a drug addiction nothing more, typical junkies in the same category as methheads, heroin and cocaine morons... Junkies that attempt to glorify narcotic use and normalize it ... just like the LGBT perverts with their bowel "movement"

Fast forward post legalization ....All of a sudden it's a miracle drug that solves all of the worlds problems, cures all diseases and makes you handsome even, the brain addled fools pick up the torch and run screaming through the city streets about how great of a cure smoking marijuana is, how it absolutely solves the worlds problems ...

Dead brain cells sure make some fkd up people

You're right, dead brain cells do make people stupid. And once again, CBD is not marijuana and it's effects on blood pressure were proven with human trials.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Ever wonder why "They" legalized marijuana suddenly ? With all the shyte going on in this country ... NOW getting high is a legal right ????

after all the Drug Wars & billions of tax dollars wasted ...... Now there's a fkn dope shop on every street corner in every city in the state ....... During the scamdemic, pot shops were allowed to stay open and had long lines of people waiting for hours to get their dope, but restaurants, churches and hair salons, etc & etc .... were closed ....
That doesn't raise any questions ? Hard to use the brain through the haze isn't it ?

They want you pacified, sedated, stoned out of your mtrfkn minds and easily controlled

Because real Constitutional American Freedom is the right to get high, right ?

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
One more time.

C-B-D i-s n-o-t m-a-r-i-j-u-a-n-a.

It's also been shown to kill prostate cancer cells in the laboratory.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by hanco
Walking 8 to ten miles a week does wonders for my blood pressure

Same here.

NRA Patron
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by smokepole
One more time.

C-B-D i-s n-o-t m-a-r-i-j-u-a-n-a.

It's also been shown to kill prostate cancer cells in the laboratory.
Is it worth being stoned for though??

LOL

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
At times, I use CBD cream for arthritis pain. It does help getting to sleep, but harder to wake up in the morning. Never did anything for my blood pressure. I don't use it much anymore. Lung doctor told me it creates more problems

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
I'd talk to my doctor before taking it.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Where are jag and k22?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I know someone will have smart ass things to say about this lol, bit no chit, chia seeds lowers blood pressure. Ive struggled with high bp and i started consuming organic chia seeds daily, roughly 2 table spoons worth and with in a month, my readings dropped significantly

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
GABA= gamma aminoburtyric acid
it is not obtained from cellulose.

human body has many receptors, used in communication to release other chemicals, hormones as an example
GABA receptors are on the majority of receptors in the CNS, and control emotion, cognition, pain, sleep and motor function.
others mentioned here are DOPA receptors, and mu receptors--- dopamine and opioids respectively
a receptor may have a combination of several at one site.

an example is progesterone, so important to men and women. Some of the metabolic by products of progesterone block the GABA receptors in women acting as a tranquilizer. Better known as that time of the month. In men the metabolic by products of their progesterone is estrogen, which gives cardiovascular protection against cholesterol build up.

the hormone that controls metabolism and many other functions is cortisol/cortisone, during stress this hormone floods the system and causes high blood pressure, irritability, lack of sleep etc. Also regulates the conversion of thyroid to the isomers that control metabolism t3 and rt3. the ratio of which determines how many calories you burn.

GABA blocks cortisol lowering blood pressure and the effects it has on some of the other metabolic pathways.

There are many articles on it --- if you want to search the internet. I don't post addresses on open forums.

CBD is Mary Jane regardless of what is being said here

CBD and THC are simply isomers of the same chemical. The difference, because of the 3 dimensional structure of the two molecules
called enantiomers, can attach to different sites., CB1 and CB2. THC is a dopamine stimulant, CBD not so much.

If your interested but off the subject--- the current craze of using GLP1 and GIP stimulants, semaglutide, increase cortisol production dramatically. The blogs are full of users, not being able to sleep, cold fingers and nose (increased rt3 production).
These side effects are relieved by taking GABA.

There has been a root used for thousands of years in the world called Ashwagandha, used to relieve stress. Its active ingredient is a
GABA.

During the last 10 years the advances in protein and peptide synthesis has skyrocketed, (semaglutide). GABA is cheap, over the counter and has a wide therapeutic index.

Last edited by Etoh; 03/25/23.

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Dope?

Cannabinoids; hemp; CBD. Geen gold, Texas Tea. Y'all come back now, ya hear?

Take 403

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
These results will depend on the individual, It increased my BP and heart rate

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by slumlord
I’d smoke one with wabigoon.

That’d be interesting

Hash under glass?

Maybe just some good edibles?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ever wonder why "They" legalized marijuana suddenly ? With all the shyte going on in this country ... NOW getting high is a legal right ????

after all the Drug Wars & billions of tax dollars wasted ...... Now there's a fkn dope shop on every street corner in every city in the state ....... During the scamdemic, pot shops were allowed to stay open and had long lines of people waiting for hours to get their dope, but restaurants, churches and hair salons, etc & etc .... were closed ....
That doesn't raise any questions ? Hard to use the brain through the haze isn't it ?

They want you pacified, sedated, stoned out of your mtrfkn minds and easily controlled

Ever wonder why "They" criminalized it rather suddenly in the first place, when for eons there were no restrictions on it???? confused

Last edited by Valsdad; 03/25/23.

In it is contentment

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
follow the money

A large part of the DEA budget was directed toward "grass". Thus they got more funding when it was criminalized

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
My reply was a little facetious. I know why it was criminalized, and yeah money certainly has kept an herb on Schedule 1

In it is contentment

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Ever wonder why "They" criminalized it rather suddenly in the first place, when for eons there were no restrictions on it???? confused
It was all about the money from day one, search marijuana law, William Hearst

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Oh, can we imagine the research that might have been done if it hadn't been listed. Or was listed lower on the Schedules????

In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by Valsdad

It was all about the money from day one, search marijuana law, William Hearst

In reality your reply was meant for the other guy?

I know why and also why it's still listed as having no medical benefit.

In it is contentment

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Primarily for the other guy, yes.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

115 members (44mc, 7887mm08, 2500HD, 35, Akhutr, 16 invisible), 1,585 guests, and 962 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,628
Posts18,492,949
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.